Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

i agree, surrounded by muse fans is a great place to be. Pushing your way to the front? i think people would get pissed off.

Moshes are hectic places to be. Everyone will be trying to get as close as possible. As long as you're not overly pushy, its fine. Don't do what people did at BDO tho, and just push against peoples backs so that everyone moves forward, so that you are closer.

Just use ninja skills to get around people.

Moshes are hectic places to be. Everyone will be trying to get as close as possible. As long as you're not overly pushy, its fine. Don't do what people did at BDO tho, and just push against peoples backs so that everyone moves forward, so that you are closer.

Ninja skills? got it. :happy:

Ninja skills? got it. :happy:

Funny you mention ninja skills... apparently Dec 5 is World Ninja Day.

I have a question... according to an email I received from BEC management, we aren't allowed umbrellas. I mean, I'm not even taking a bag... I thought I could leave my umbrella under my seat or something. So does this mean I have to check my umbrella into the cloakroom? It sounds like a pointless waste of time and space for just an umbrella.

Alrighty, so here's where I'm at....

- I'm planning on bringing a small disposable esky with food and drink for the day, as well buying the cheapest stools/chairs and umbrellas I can find, so that I can chuck everything out before I go in.

- I'll be getting there approximately 11am, and I am now agreeing with some of you in regards to the line jumping. I don't know how many people will be there at any given time, so I think it'll just be one of those play it by ear scenarios.

- I'm also gonna go for a drive in a couple of hours to the BEC, just to scope out parking, where we will be queing, and the possibilty of them mulling around outside today for some reason (unlikely, yes.)

- It's gonna rain. A lot. Poncho's will be a must-bring, as I don't think we'll get any cover. But I will be down there in a bit to check that anyways.

- I'm insanly excited.

- I'm planning on bringing a small disposable esky with food and drink for the day, as well buying the cheapest stools/chairs and umbrellas I can find, so that I can chuck everything out before I go in.

- I'll be getting there approximately 11am, and I am now agreeing with some of you in regards to the line jumping. I don't know how many people will be there at any given time, so I think it'll just be one of those play it by ear scenarios.

- I'm also gonna go for a drive in a couple of hours to the BEC, just to scope out parking, where we will be queing, and the possibilty of them mulling around outside today for some reason (unlikely, yes.)

- It's gonna rain. A lot. Poncho's will be a must-bring, as I don't think we'll get any cover. But I will be down there in a bit to check that anyways.

- I'm insanly excited.

getting there at 11am? your going to have a very long day

with the parking..i dont know if you already know this but they have parking attendants everywhere making sure everyone fills up the gaps, though, it depends on different concerts i think.Im insanly excited too

getting there at 11am? your going to have a very long day

with the parking..i dont know if you already know this but they have parking attendants everywhere making sure everyone fills up the gaps, though, it depends on different concerts i think.Im insanly excited too

It certainly will be a long day!! But I am prepared..... I hope!

Yeah, that sounds about right. I also think it costs, hopefully not too much.

- I'm insanly excited.

- I am thinking of bringing pre made green cordial and plastic cups to share with fellow Brisboardians

- I don't know what time I'm getting there any more, but I should have green cordial, which means you should all love me and want to be my friend ;):LOL: - and this doesn't mean I'm wanting to push in either...

- Just park at the train station and walk to the venue, it's not that far and I doubt the train station will be full that early

- Ponchos are made of win...hopefully I remember to buy one

- Insanely excited is a massive understatement :D

hey open keen for a catch... 20/m :) im from umm near mordialloc in south east melbs... im up doing airline licence... need to do something in they city both tomorrow and monday will be in bymahself... but yeah. i got like seating, i always get seating i find it way more enjoyable. im in section 13 :) ha! so realsonably close. wont to get some shots of the boise after the show hopefully out the back... was chatting to seom other blokes from brissy doing course and they were saying BEC is reasonably shit?? wonder if its as badd as festival hall HA! never the less im still very keen to get in there! will be fantastic to see them once again.puts a good start to my last week in the shit hole (maroochydore.)

P.S would love to get a photo and able to sign that flag thats going round :):D

hey open keen for a catch... 20/m :) im from umm near mordialloc in south east melbs... im up doing airline licence... need to do something in they city both tomorrow and monday will be in bymahself... but yeah. i got like seating, i always get seating i find it way more enjoyable. im in section 13 :) ha! so realsonably close. wont to get some shots of the boise after the show hopefully out the back... was chatting to seom other blokes from brissy doing course and they were saying BEC is reasonably shit?? wonder if its as badd as festival hall HA! never the less im still very keen to get in there! will be fantastic to see them once again.puts a good start to my last week in the shit hole (maroochydore.)

P.S would love to get a photo and able to sign that flag thats going round :):D

haha yeah BEC isnt the best place, i wish they would play at suncorp stadium rather then an arena, it would be so much more epic but im just glad i get to go see them play live

Well I just went for a drive into the BEC for a bit of fun, and I think there was a junior basketball tournament on or something. Anyways, it looks like where we will be lining up, provided I was at the right place, will be at the bottom of the stairs, with very little cover. But should be good nonetheless. I tried to sneak a look inside, but I couldn't see shit.

And on reinspection, I've found that I have door 5. As far away from the barrier as humanly possible. Which sucks arse. But on my peekings-in, I deciephered that the distance between door 4 and door 5 was practically nothing, certainly not enough to completely screw me.

Archived