Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Awesome. :happy:

True. You have GA for both night?

EDIT: If I'm not on here for the rest of the weekend. I will see you all on Sunday/Monday. :)

probs the same for me, working from 8:30 tomorrow and driving down, i'll be to excited to come on here on sunday :LOL:

see you then :D

HOLY CRAP KNOWING THAT MUSE ARE OFFICIALLY IN BRISBANE JUST MADE EVERYTHING REAL FOR ME!!!!!!!

omg, omg, omg!

so happy that you guys got to meet them!

i just rang my sister and went over all the details for the gig:

leaving at 7, getting into bris at 9, motel check-in sometime between 9 and 10, BEC at 10:30 - 11!!!

STOKED.

HOLY CRAP KNOWING THAT MUSE ARE OFFICIALLY IN BRISBANE JUST MADE EVERYTHING REAL FOR ME!!!!!!!

omg, omg, omg!

so happy that you guys got to meet them!

i just rang my sister and went over all the details for the gig:

leaving at 7, getting into bris at 9, motel check-in sometime between 9 and 10, BEC at 10:30 - 11!!!

STOKED.

YAAAY! XD omg omg omg, muse at sydney is going to be broadcast live on triple j. just as we recover i'll nostalgic about the events of 4 days previous :LOL:

I KNOW RIIIIGHT!!!

i'm gonna go clean my room to wear off all this nervous energy so i might sleep tonight :LOL:

i'll be back in an hour or so :D

i'm hoping there will already be quite a few people when i arrive on the 5th, how long do you think the line will be at 1:30?

I think Seb asked Tom Kirk about that...

I honestly forgot everything I had planned to say. Tho I did remember to ask Tom about a possible Football game. He said that he'd talk to Chris about it, and he reckons it will most likely happen. Just stay on top of Chris's tweets.

It was half luck and half very good guess work.

We guessed they would fly in from Singapore, but only Morgan did, the others actually came in from LA, but luckily the flight arrived near the same time.

For Perth, Id be at the airport on the 18th. But the thing about domestic, there's heaps of possible flights they could be on. You may have to camp it up in the airport on that day. Qantas Btw.

Finally I am back at home with internet!! It was good guess work, thought they would be on the LA flight.

Thats good that you asked about football, I completely forgot to ask Tom :LOL:

But I made sure I asked him about the setlists and his exact word were that theyre gonna play 'very different setlists over the 2 nights'. I then asked if any rarities will be played and he said there hopefully should be some old songs coming back.

And yes, anyone wantng to meet them. They always fly Qantas within Australia.

gonna upload photos soon...

i'm hoping there will already be quite a few people when i arrive on the 5th, how long do you think the line will be at 1:30?

I cant get there till 2pm now. Should still get barrier though.

I dunno if everyone will be happy with you guys saving spots for people arriving at 4pm and such. I'd be pretty pissed off if I rocked up at 12 and then 4 hrs later, someone just jumps ahead of me. You might wanna rethink that...

Finally I am back at home with internet!! It was good guess work, thought they would be on the LA flight.

Thats good that you asked about football, I completely forgot to ask Tom :LOL:

But I made sure I asked him about the setlists and his exact word were that theyre gonna play 'very different setlists over the 2 nights'. I then asked if any rarities will be played and he said there hopefully should be some old songs coming back.

And yes, anyone wantng to meet them. They always fly Qantas within Australia.

gonna upload photos soon...

I cant get there till 2pm now. Should still get barrier though.

I dunno if everyone will be happy with you guys saving spots for people arriving at 4pm and such. I'd be pretty pissed off if I rocked up at 12 and then 4 hrs later, someone just jumps ahead of me. You might wanna rethink that...

:| hmm, i do agree with people coming at 4pm, but 1:30, or 2, do you think we should still have the meet up :(

I've got GA11 Door 10 and I really wan't the barrier! I'm planning on 1:30pm but I don't know if I need to get there earlier?

Does anyone know what time is best to line up?

i have the same door, and am planning 1:30 too. i hope it's early enough for barrier, because i can't get any earlier :(

I can't decided on a top ten either, I like all their songs. But Exo-Politics is another close to the top. :D

My favourite actor is James Marsters. I meet him in April this year, got him to sign a poster and the back of my laptop. :LOL: But I also got a picture with him. :happy:

:( Wish I could have made it, but already hard enough when it was so early and public transport wouldn't have even made it in time. Hope you had fun anyway.

Excitement for me, was FINALLY getting the shirt I ordered a month ago. So now I have both my Muse shirts for the concert. :D

Its good you got a picture with James Marsters and wasn't so long ago huh? I'm afraid I must be really sad or something :$ because I had to search him on Wikipedia to find out what he's been in :LOL: there's loads!

Archived