2010 North America Setlist Poll

rock_and_rolla

Which song would YOU want to hear?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would YOU want to hear?

• Apocalypse Now
    • Assassin
    • Blackout
    • Bliss
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Citizen Erased
    • Darkshines
    • Endlessly
    • Falling Away with You
    • I Belong To You
    • Micro Cuts
    • Muscle Museum
    • Showbiz
    • The Small Print
    • Soldier's Poem
    • Sunburn
    • Take a Bow
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Alright folks,

Thought I'd piggyback the poll Muse posted for their European festival setlists and apply it to the North American leg of their tour. I'm sure there are many of us muse-ers out there who would love to see some of their older/not so well known stuff be played live. Which one would you want to hear the most? I didn't include popular songs because I figured we'd probably be hearing those.

CE and Bliss winning this poll, like every other poll that's ever been done. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but wouldn't it be more exciting for them to bust out things that haven't been played to death in the past? The lack of Dead Star is equally puzzling.

That said - the band would be rather silly to ignore the endless demands for CE/Bliss this tour. I just wonder what they'll end up replacing...

CE and Bliss winning this poll, like every other poll that's ever been done. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but wouldn't it be more exciting for them to bust out things that haven't been played to death in the past? The lack of Dead Star is equally puzzling.

That said - the band would be rather silly to ignore the endless demands for CE/Bliss this tour. I just wonder what they'll end up replacing...

hopefully "guiding light"... :shifty:

Archived