Stockholm 21 July, CANCELLED?

Eddee

:( Sorry to hear about this, guys.

"Unforseen circumstances"...? :noey: Hopefully they'll give you guys a better reason at some point!

If that is their final reason, then it's a massive "fuck you", which would be hilarious.

I really expect them to tell us what happened, I think f Muse as being a great band to be a fan of. They seem to really care about their fans, unlike some big bands.

Sorry this has happened. I'm sure there will be an explanation if they are able to give one. Blimey they even told us Chris' wife had fallen pregnant, which was pretty personal, so I'm sure there must be a good reason for the lack of explanation.

:supersad:

well, that's really shocking.

i guess they feel very sorry to announce it as they really respect fans. you'll see, they'll rehabilitate themselves by giving a longer gig for example.

They better come back some other time though :indiff: Why cancell it? why jjust don't move it to another date? :(

I'm still in shock. I was so much looking forward to the concert, two days after my 20th birthday..

I have plain tickets that I have no idea if I'll be able to get refunded. Probably not. Atleast I hadn't booked a hotel room yet..

WHY?!

they must give a clear explanation. no secrets please when we're talking about such amount of money and ruining someone's plans.

This. I really hope they give some info.. I already bought my flight and of course without any cancellation insurance :facepalm: This really isn't funny :fear:

Really sorry for you guys - and for those who have booked flights/hotel.

Hope you find out why and that there is another gig for you in the not too distant future - think everyone who had a ticket should get a priority booking option next time Muse tour.

Archived