Stockholm 21 July, CANCELLED?

Eddee

http://www.petitiononline.com/Musestlm/petition.html SIGN PEOPLE! (ignore the headline...) It's a pretty long shot but it's worth a try, right? So please sign and pass it forward!

If you want to send hate, send it to info@livenation.se

Eventim only sell the tickets, Live Nation is the one responsible for the actual act of bringing them here. I can't explain how upset and frustrated I am. So much anger and sadness mixed up togheter.

It must be the venue who caused the problem, though.. But couldn't they just moved it then? Just give us an explanaition, Please?

Bad time for trolling/joking. People are pretty upset.

Really weird that no explanation has been given for this. Or any re-schedule either. This wasn't the case with other gigs that went through the same thing. Come on, Muse, give the Swedes another gig.

Bad time for trolling/joking. People are pretty upset.

Really weird that no explanation has been given for this. Or any re-schedule either. This wasn't the case with other gigs that went through the same thing. Come on, Muse, give the Swedes another gig.

Yeah, Muse. Give us another gig! :'(

It's probably Live Nation they had problems with, why let the faithful fans suffer because of it?

I was looking forward to this, I'm gonna be in Stockholm for about 2 weeks at that time :(

but they just announced the Australian tour in December, and they're in my city exactly one month after my birthday :D so I guess I can see them then. Only thing I don't like is that the tickets will cost more than the Stockholm tickets did...

300! I'm making my family, friends and relatives to sign it also:awesome:

thank you for helping out! we already got 300+ signs. It's not alot but still very good considering how hard it is getting the word out. I really appriciate your support. You think we can make it to 1000+ soon? then maybe they atleast give it a second look! :)

I don't think they would have been using the stadium stage anyway though, since the show was only taking place 2 days after Finland. I'm sure it takes quite a few days to set up and take down that massive stage.

On second thought, maybe that all had something to do with it =/

thank you for helping out! we already got 300+ signs. It's not alot but still very good considering how hard it is getting the word out. I really appriciate your support. You think we can make it to 1000+ soon? then maybe they atleast give it a second look! :)

Sure hope so! I'm doing everything in my power to get all of my friends to sign this for us. I think it's lovely that people from other countries does it too :happy:

jag har bestämt vad vi ska göra i bussen påväg upp till huvudstaden...

jag har bestämt vad jag ska ha på mig...

jag har en ticker på facebook som räknar ner dagarna...

jag har ett larm som går på mobilen den 21 juli...

jag har fått oräkneliga dampanfall om hur kul det ska bli..

jag har lärt min pojkvän att klappa till starlight..

jag har fantiserat sååå många gånger hur det ska bli att stå i den varma soliga sommarkvällen, på en jättestor plan, med tusentals människor, och se matthew bellamy springa runt med sin gitarr och lira citizen erased...

och så bliiiir det ingenting!! INTE okej! :(

jag har bestämt vad vi ska göra i bussen påväg upp till huvudstaden...

jag har bestämt vad jag ska ha på mig...

jag har en ticker på facebook som räknar ner dagarna...

jag har ett larm som går på mobilen den 21 juli...

jag har fått oräkneliga dampanfall om hur kul det ska bli..

jag har lärt min pojkvän att klappa till starlight..

jag har fantiserat sååå många gånger hur det ska bli att stå i den varma soliga sommarkvällen, på en jättestor plan, med tusentals människor, och se matthew bellamy springa runt med sin gitarr och lira citizen erased...

och så bliiiir det ingenting!! INTE okej! :(

Jag förstår verkligen hur du känner, Alla klagar på att jag konstant bara pratar om Muse Muse Muse. men går inte och dölja hur taggad man är helt enkelt!

Archived