Stockholm 21 July, CANCELLED?

Eddee

damn. :(

well, I noticed that they wouldn't refund the tickets anyway.. only if I or someone in my family gets sick or dies.. so that's it.

but still I wonder why haven't they given any reason and why can't there be another date.. just sending the money right back :erm:

Fuck it!

I had a dream yesterday night that I was at the Muse concert, but it was in a building instead.. and I never managed to see them. Like they never came or something. I guess the dream sort of came true.

Fucking hell. This is really really really really shit news. This gig was the highlight of my entire summer, I was looking forward to it SO much and I've been counting, like, seconds.

And what's up with not giving us a decent reason? That's so unprofessional. When Muse released their horrible Neutron Star Collision video I was thinking to myself: "I wish I could hate Muse.." and now this? But I'm sorry, I just can't hate them but this is fucking over the top.

Fucking hell. This is really really really really shit news. This gig was the highlight of my entire summer, I was looking forward to it SO much and I've been counting, like, seconds.

And what's up with not giving us a decent reason? That's so unprofessional. When Muse released their horrible Neutron Star Collision video I was thinking to myself: "I wish I could hate Muse.." and now this? But I'm sorry, I just can't hate them but this is fucking over the top.

:supersad:

So sorry that your highlight was stolen from you.. I'll see them but I was looking forward for this one. I agree we need a reason why this is happening, they just can't leave us hanging like this.

:supersad:

So sorry that your highlight was stolen from you.. I'll see them but I was looking forward for this one. I agree we need a reason why this is happening, they just can't leave us hanging like this.

It's downright rude to cancel a gig without an explanation :fear:

This cancellation doesn't seem to make any sense; I feel sick for everyone affected by this. Even if ticket sales were on the low side, I doubt they would have taken that much of a loss from it. I'm convinced Live Nation had the most to do with it. I hope the band can find a way to make it up to Sweden in 2011 :(

I don't know what to say....

My whole summer is ruined and I don't understand anything at all right now.

My mind is totally blank. I don't think I've been this upset for a really, really, really long time (if ever).

I don't blame Muse themselfs though. love u guys <3

Frustration is the theme here. I want to know why it has been cancelled. Unforeseen circumstances isn't a reason, give us an explanation! Keeping us hanging like this is some sort of torture... We will avenge!

Frustration is the theme here. I want to know why it has been cancelled. Unforeseen circumstances isn't a reason, give us an explanation! Keeping us hanging like this is some sort of torture... We will avenge!

I'm so sorry for you all! This sucks. :( ... I was really afraid they were going to cancel in Norway as well. They better not! It's two days after 21 July. Only thing I'm looking forward to this summer. They better give a good reason!

I think there are still tickets left for Bergen, Norway, 23 July. About 600 Norwegian Kroner for a normal ticket.

I really really don't hope this will affect Norway and Finland? Sounds like it has something to do with the ticket sale or venue there or whatever in Sweden.

Huh I scared how they do with Finland, but.. Regrets from Finland. :( So sad.

I don't know what's the reason, but gig of Kaisaniemi is almost sold out. (some like 1000 tickets left anymore, they put 21 000 on sold)

Maybe they can explain it yet, but unforeseen circumstances ! Problem with venue?

Archived