I was traveling to a job interview last week and I happened to sit behind two girls with twilight tshirts on and there was a third with an oasis tshirt on however muse came on someones laptop computer I was like :\mm/: anyhow as I was continuing to write in my journal I over heard this...

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

Me and this person whose laptop was playing muse was like :facepalm::chuckle::eek:

So what you think tis a good compliment dont ya think.

I was traveling to a job interview last week and I happened to sit behind two girls with twilight tshirts on and there was a third with an oasis tshirt on however muse came on someones laptop computer I was like :\mm/: anyhow as I was continuing to write in my journal I over heard this...

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

Me and this person whose laptop was playing muse was like :facepalm::chuckle::eek:

:LOL:

This person knows an awful lot about Muse :shifty: I know muse fans who don't know about the alien weirdness n conspiracies.

They know too much.

Something is fishy here :ninja:

I know thats what I couldnt help but notice when I overheard...

I do wonder if perhaps the non musers comes in here just to lurk around or something

*waves to the lurkers* them aliens are gunna get you first

:phu: I'm not an alien lover!

I'm the alien. :ninja:

No comment about the "psychotic" or "nutjob" labels, though. :LOL: It's nice to hear that someone knows not only who Muse are, but who their fans are!

/weirdo post

I know, I didnt know we went around with something that makes us stand out from the rest as a fan?? *shrugs*

A wonderful compliment indeed. :LOL: Takes one to know one! ;)

indeed.. at least we know we'll be safe in an alien invasion...

I wanted to turn around and say to the person that said it.

At least we are obsessing over something that is real not a fictional character and is able to tell the difference between the two.

Love that! :LOL:

Someone is gonna be using that for a siggy soon, me thinks.

I think its a awesome compliment! :awesome: Sums us up pretty well, except for the Matt part, cos u have ur people who love Matt (hello fellow PMTer's :dance:), and those who don't really, so you have a division there

Love that! :LOL:

Someone is gonna be using that for a siggy soon, me thinks.

:yesey: I think so too

"Twilight fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic, obsessed, brainwashed, stupid little pack of fucken nutjobs who love a gay, sparkly fictional character (created by a stupid bitch who has wet dreams about vampires and has awesome taste in music) who shows young people everywhere that it's okay to fall in love with someone if they smell good and there's nothing else to it"

Fix'd.

"Twilight fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic, obsessed, brainwashed, stupid little pack of fucken nutjobs who love a gay, sparkly fictional character (created by a stupid bitch who has wet dreams about vampires and has awesome taste in music) who shows young people everywhere that it's okay to fall in love with someone if they smell good and there's nothing else to it"

Fix'd.

:LOL:

I just imagined Matt doing that :facepalm:

Some one get that image out of my head! Please! :eek:

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

:eek:That is hilarious!!:LOL: At least running around like he's trying to get the trap off his nuts is more interesting than standing still and singing like he's got a bad smell under his nose and a pole stuck up his backend like Liam Gallagher!:D

:eek:That is hilarious!!:LOL: At least running around like he's trying to get the trap off his nuts is more interesting than standing still and singing like he's got a bad smell under his nose and a pole stuck up his backend like Liam Gallagher!:D

+ one google

I just made this for this thread:

q7ZqH.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would be a realistic-looking bears sculpture at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, but given the sort of death-defying goofball Matt is, I don't feel 100% certain about that!

Archived