+ one google

I just made this for this thread:

q7ZqH.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would be a realistic-looking bears sculpture at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, but given the sort of death-defying goofball Matt is, I don't feel 100% certain about that!

God dam it :mad::mad: a warning would of been nice ya know.. I now have to wipe coffee off my computer screen dam you...

All I read :happy:

"Muse fans are alien loving nutjobs who likes lead singer who has been running around"

Pretty much describes Matt and Muse fans :musesign:

Can I say "Thank you from ALL Muse fans"? Just because Matt MIGHT believe in aliens doesn't mean Fans are alien loving nutjobs who love a lead singer that runs around. :p

I would run with Matt any day.

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

:awesome: i've just put that on my signature :awesome:

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

:LOL:That made my day.

I don't care about other people's opinions about my favourite bands.

If they don't like my taste in music.....it's not my problem,it's theirs.

However,I can't say anything about the twilight fans.

Not that I wouldn't want to....:rolleyes:

P.S.: The person who tagged this thread "edward>the weasel" is a genius.

+ one google

I just made this for this thread:

q7ZqH.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would be a realistic-looking bears sculpture at Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, but given the sort of death-defying goofball Matt is, I don't feel 100% certain about that!

:LOL:

*sighs* with the person i saw on the boat she could be a local.. If she is I wonder if i should go up to her and thank her for the compliment on the muse fans to see how she'd react..

I still cannot believe she said it within hearing space of someone playing Map of your head then went on to Invincible and then Sunburn the three of them when i heard this person playing muse from the lap top I moved a bit closer to hear it as i dont have an ipod.

and when we over heard it it was like :eek::LOL::facepalm:

I would of talked to the person but obviously busy and also i wanted to see if i could hear anymore of what this one was saying.. I stopped at hearing that comment as i was struggling to stop myself from laughing.

Now my only worry is someone is gunna make mention of the bear trap to matt :$

Psychotic and nutjob totally makes sense - but alien loving? I don't know about other Musers but the whole alien thing doesn't do it for me, and I'm not sure I believe in them either. It just so happens that their awesome songs happen to be about aliens but that's not why I love them :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh....there may be a bit of truth to this, we are our own breed!!!

And i wouldn't want it any other way :D

indeed.. at least we know we'll be safe in an alien invasion...

I wanted to turn around and say to the person that said it.

At least we are obsessing over something that is real not a fictional character and is able to tell the difference between the two.

ture that......:\mm/:

Lolz, it's true.

Except about loving Matt, I don't. :awesome:

If you weren't such a bad liar, I might actually consider believing you. How can you not love Matt?!:stunned: And don't answer that...;)

indeed.. at least we know we'll be safe in an alien invasion...

I wanted to turn around and say to the person that said it.

At least we are obsessing over something that is real not a fictional character and is able to tell the difference between the two.

That is so true...

The sad truth is, to most people a character or two from a book which originated from the depths of Hell is much more important than the greatest band in the known Universe...I still can't understand why.

And yes, we will be prepared. :shifty:

:phu: I'm not an alien lover!

I'm the alien. :ninja:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Twilight fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic, obsessed, brainwashed, stupid little pack of fucken nutjobs who love a gay, sparkly fictional character (created by a stupid bitch who has wet dreams about vampires and has awesome taste in music) who shows young people everywhere that it's okay to fall in love with someone if they smell good and there's nothing else to it"

Fix'd.

+1236545 :chuckle:

Wanna hear another complain?

I'm a Muse fan like for only 6 years and now kiddos around here (most of them Twilight lovers) talk about them and shut you up saying they knew the band before you when they tarted they "fanness" thanks to stupid vampire movie wannabe. And I watched that Neutron Star Collision video...men, you can hate me, but I feel kind of mad when posers invade and Muse's music is played by this reggaeton people.

I miss the good old times...no Twilight, not posers (at least here) and only being happy.

PS: Jeez, I come to this forum like once in a semester, I used to come here a lot. Remember musechat? Hurra for those days!

when i hear of the musechat i wish i became a muse fan sooner i didnt become a fan until blackholes and relevations upon hearing starlight.. and even then i wasnt that serious until i got haarp and that was when i back tracked

and also all after i had a dream about muse and matt said i am to be a fan as i like him as a person lol and it was in the red supermasive outfit from the video

Archived