Guest Octazooka
I was traveling to a job interview last week and I happened to sit behind two girls with twilight tshirts on and there was a third with an oasis tshirt on however muse came on someones laptop computer I was like :\mm/: anyhow as I was continuing to write in my journal I over heard this...

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

Me and this person whose laptop was playing muse was like :facepalm::chuckle::eek:

So what you think tis a good compliment dont ya think.

wankers :LOL:

• 2 months later...

well i guess we are... we love muse and members the way they are so... i'm part of the "pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off" HELL YEAH!!!!

I was traveling to a job interview last week and I happened to sit behind two girls with twilight tshirts on and there was a third with an oasis tshirt on however muse came on someones laptop computer I was like :\mm/: anyhow as I was continuing to write in my journal I over heard this...

"Muse fans are nothing but a pack of psychotic,weird alien loving pack of fucken nutjobs who likes a gay weasly lead singer who sounds like his nuts has been caught in a bear trap and is runing around to get the trap off"

Me and this person whose laptop was playing muse was like :facepalm::chuckle::eek:

So what you think tis a good compliment dont ya think.

Ahem. We are not alien lovers. We're ALIENS. :rolleyes: Duh!

And Dom set the bear trap...

Archived