Unnatural Selection

Sunburn

Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

It's a definite that Uprising will open the stadium gigs because of their new intro. However, I can't see Sunburn opening the first encore :chuckle: you also forgot Unintended :p

Good on you! I'm glad your faith in Muse is relatively restored :happy:

Pah, it's more that I found out a mate of mine was going and I can cadge a lift with them :LOL:.

Still, excited though. Last big show of the European summer tour :happy:.

It's a definite that Uprising will open the stadium gigs because of their new intro. However, I can't see Sunburn opening the first encore :chuckle: you also forgot Unintended :p

It needs to die! I'll compromise on Sunburn because they liked playing it 99-2006 and well it needs at least one song from the first album (though I'd rather Showbiz), and since it's a piano song it can have a cool intro to make it work for opening the encore, and the outro can merge into the Overture synths (remember Soldiers fuckin' Poem opened the first encore at Wembley)

Pah, it's more that I found out a mate of mine was going and I can cadge a lift with them :LOL:.

Still, excited though. Last big show of the European summer tour :happy:.

You'll probably get the worst set of the whole tour then :LOL:

It needs to die! I'll compromise on Sunburn because they liked playing it 99-2006 and well it needs at least one song from the first album (though I'd rather Showbiz), and since it's a piano song it can have a cool intro to make it work for opening the encore, and the outro can merge into the Overture synths (remember Soldiers fuckin' Poem opened the first encore at Wembley)

Oh, true, I forgot about Soldier's Poem. Meh, they'll probably open it with something like Guiding Light this time :awesome:

I understand what you mean with the rest of that though :p it'd be awesome if they pulled Cave out for the stadium gigs, but I have a feeling that song is done and dusted already.

Oh, true, I forgot about Soldier's Poem. Meh, they'll probably open it with something like Guiding Light this time :awesome:

I understand what you mean with the rest of that though :p it'd be awesome if they pulled Cave out for the stadium gigs, but I have a feeling that song is done and dusted already.

If they opened with Guiding Light, they'd need to close with Feeling Good. I'd die from the EPIC LOLZ.

Citizen Erased Opening the encore or the gig = awesome.

CE>MKU as an opener but im still thrilled they opened with MK... :D finally i'm feeling good about this summer tour

yeah! My good openers are:

uprising

mkultra

citizen erased

Maybe even bliss or Apocalypse please

Sorry, Mr. Earls Court. :phu:

I hate that I was only 11 and living on the opposite side of the world, unbeknown to the awesomeness that was Muse back then. :(

Fnar fnar :p.

I was only 14/15 at the time, I really can't remember it too well these days :(. Not sure I even knew Dead Star that well at the time.

Fnar fnar :p.

I was only 14/15 at the time, I really can't remember it too well these days :(. Not sure I even knew Dead Star that well at the time.

Well, it was nearly 6 years ago, I can hardly say I remember anything from 6 years ago :p and you've gone to plenty of other awesome Muse/non-Muse gigs in the meantime too!

I'm only 16, I went to my first gig at the start of this year, so that's why I can remember it so vividly :p

My mum wasn't keen on me going to Earls Court on my own. I still remember parts of my 03 gig really well though. Space Dementia was amazing

My parents let me go to a festival alone and meet strangers when I was 16 :LOL: well, actually, dad was the one who let me go, when I told mum that I was at the barrier inside the moshpit on the day, she freaked out :chuckle:

Well earls court was around christmas if i remember rightly so it was a case of me skipping family meetings to go see a band i had already seen twice and expecting a lift to cambridge to get the train etc

Well earls court was around christmas if i remember rightly so it was a case of me skipping family meetings to go see a band i had already seen twice and expecting a lift to cambridge to get the train etc

Oh, I see... And family never understands that these kinds of things are worth the hassle :LOL:

Yeah well i'm not living with my parents anymore and can drive and live 20 minutes walk from a train station so i can do these silly things now

Hooray! :awesome:

Sadly, I live 7 hours away from the only place in NZ where they do gigs. I'm hoping to see Radiohead in the UK next year when I go overseas for the fact that history says they are never going to come back here :p

Archived