Butterflies & Hurricanes

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Unnatural Selection

New Born

-----

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

Hai gice, how about that for a festival? :awesome:.

Nah, it's longer than most of their own headline shows :LOL: it'd be nice but I can't see them doing more than 13-15 songs for festivals.

I'm still a bit annoyed about the tampering with the setlist polls....Fury/Hyper Music were absolute clear winners for LCCG to start with :stunned: They still ended up near the top in the end though, so who knows. :rolleyes:

As for NSC, sounds much better live judging by the video...i'd prefer it to Guiding Light anyway :)

Look away id you don't like spoilers:

There is a massive ufo with one of those acrobat women on the bottom of it.

The show opens with protesters to Uprising.

Matt wears his LED/Light up suit thing.

Songs on the setlist (judging by their recent sound check and in no particular order):

Uprising

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholme Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

Feeling Good

I Belong To You

Undisclosed Desires

Supermassive Blackhole

Neutron Star Collision

Exogenesis Symphony pt1

Resistance

New Born

They did a little of House of the Rising Sun and Another one bites the Dust but that might have just been Muse messing around...

Look away id you don't like spoilers:

There is a massive ufo with one of those acrobat women on the bottom of it.

The show opens with protesters to Uprising.

Matt wears his LED/Light up suit thing.

Songs on the setlist (judging by their recent sound check and in no particular order):

Uprising

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholme Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

Feeling Good

I Belong To You

Undisclosed Desires

Supermassive Blackhole

Neutron Star Collision

Exogenesis Symphony pt1

Resistance

New Born

They did a little of House of the Rising Sun and Another one bites the Dust but that might have just been Muse messing around...

Spoiler tags are your friend.

[noparse]

The text you want hidden here

[/noparse]

Judging from last night I'd imagine MK Ultra, Map of the Problematique, Bliss, I Belong To You and possibly one of Resistance/Undisclosed could be up for rotation alongside (from the soundcheck): Take a Bow, Overture, Guiding Light, Feeling Good, Unitended, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, TIRO. Plenty of scope for rotation there.

and then Citizen Erased will appear somewhere as it domintaed the polls.

Based on these my personal realistic festival set would have:

MK Ultra

Map of the Problematique

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Showbiz

Neutron Star Collision

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Ruled By Secrecy

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Bliss (ext)

Plug In Baby

New Born

Unnatural Selection

Sunburn

Assassin

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

4 songs popular in the polls, one of the recent singles dropped for a 'suprise', no TIRO, balance of rock, cheese, slow and steady and two piano songs that have made sporadic appearances on the tour.

Guiding light followed by feeling good :awesome:

Actually, when they rolled out the piano some fangirls behind us screamed 'PLAY FEELING GOOD' . Nooooooooo you fucking twats :LOL:

:facepalm: There are so many good Muse piano songs and they wanna hear the basic piano instrumentation behind a cover :(

Judging from last night I'd imagine MK Ultra, Map of the Problematique, Bliss, I Belong To You and possibly one of Resistance/Undisclosed could be up for rotation alongside (from the soundcheck): Take a Bow, Overture, Guiding Light, Feeling Good, Unitended, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, TIRO. Plenty of scope for rotation there.

and then Citizen Erased will appear somewhere as it domintaed the polls.

Based on these my personal realistic festival set would have:

MK Ultra

Map of the Problematique

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Showbiz

Neutron Star Collision

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Ruled By Secrecy

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Bliss (ext)

Plug In Baby

New Born

Unnatural Selection

Sunburn

Assassin

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

4 songs popular in the polls, one of the recent singles dropped for a 'suprise', no TIRO, balance of rock, cheese, slow and steady and two piano songs that have made sporadic appearances on the tour.

That might be a stadium set, but it's epically far too long for a festival set.

As they rehearsed a new intro before Uprising at MK Bowl, I guess we can be pretty sure it's going to be the opener and not MK Ultra. Plus we're probably going to hear all of the songs they played yesterday along with the classics they didn't play - SS, New Born, TIRO -, 1-2 songs from the polls (Bliss not included) and maybe some further Absolution/BHaR songs like Take a Bow, B&H or Blackout.

I even included stuff I don't normally listen to just to balance out all the awesomeness

I just really hope that Muse can carry on mixing it up and throw something like this at us. Although I was at first a bit weary of the Paris gig setlist atleast it is a change and I do agree with Tiro being dropped, they just need to keep it off and drop Starlight :)

As they rehearsed a new intro before Uprising at MK Bowl, I guess we can be pretty sure it's going to be the opener and not MK Ultra. Plus we're probably going to hear all of the songs they played yesterday along with the classics they didn't play - SS, New Born, TIRO -, 1-2 songs from the polls (Bliss not included) and maybe some further Absolution/BHaR songs like Take a Bow, B&H or Blackout.

MK Ultra might be the festival opener :yesey:

I really hope they just stop playing Feeling Good and Guiding Light completely. The cheese factory Twilight songs are far superior live.

Last night's set plus the inevitable return of TIRO and some rockier numbers like Stockholm, New Born and Citizen Erased would make a decent set. And then i'm assuming Overture, Take a Bow and Unintended will slot in somewhere. That would be 22 by my reckoning and about right and almost balanced. Still needs a Showbiz song though.

MK Ultra might be the festival opener :yesey:

I really hope they just stop playing Feeling Good and Guiding Light completely. The cheese factory Twilight songs are far superior live.

Last night's set plus the inevitable return of TIRO and some rockier numbers like Stockholm, New Born and Citizen Erased would make a decent set. And then i'm assuming Overture, Take a Bow and Unintended will slot in somewhere. That would be 22 by my reckoning and about right and almost balanced. Still needs a Showbiz song though.

What about Unintended? or another one?

Archived