Don't really appreciate Unintended at all but it is a possibility because it was in rehersal

I was hoping that was what was going on. I'd love to see anything else from Showbiz bsides Unintended, with the songs around it from the last Wembley gigs, it just seems soooo slow and not in a good way.

Maybe but Matt talks a lot of shit and that interview has been translated and then retranslated so more than likely no.

Hope so... otherwise Bliss and CE wouldn't be terribly exciting along with the rest of what is probably going to be played.

Am really hoping Muse can come out and pull of some great sets and really suprise us.

Hope so... otherwise Bliss and CE wouldn't be terribly exciting along with the rest of what is probably going to be played.

Am really hoping Muse can come out and pull of some great sets and really suprise us.

We can only hope, maybe Paris was the start of something special.

So they've dropped I Belong to You, Unnatural Selection and Bliss and replaced them with Stockholm Syndrome, Time is Running Out and Citizen Erased.

Not too bad, but surely they could play a longer set than 15 songs?

Positives:

- YAY, MK IS OPENER AGAIN.

- CE is back, yay!

- I'm glad they're resting US a little bit, although it's fun live, it's going to be a little monotonic in time.

- SS breaks the cheese chain, a little.

Negatives:

- New Born is one of Muse's best live songs ever, why must they drop it for two gigs?!

- I thought TiRO was dead, pfft.

Oh jeez. I'm going to be quite pissed if Muse cops out when they come back to America and wuss out on these setlists. CE should stay in the setlist, much like MK.

It would seem a bit weird that they rehearsed all these songs for the stadium gigs overseas and then came back to America and did the same setlist from back in the spring. I'm not holding my breath though. :(

I was hoping Tiro would be dead but apart from that it's pretty good... quite long for a festival and it seems MK might become a staple (finally).

I was afraid MKU would replace MOTP, so I'm very happy they're both there. 2 of my faves off the last two albums. Was sad to see Exo 1 gone from the setlist though, love that live so much!

Archived