Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

as most of us are travelling by coach to Paris Gallieni could any of the locals tell us how to get to the venue? cheers

The metro is underneath the coach station, there is only one line and you will be at the end of the line so you can only go in one direction. it's direct, just get off at 'saint lazare' station, from there it's 10 mins walk to the venue.

hey guys, got a massive problem. my friends who have two tickets were going to get the coach from london to paris however they seem to be sold out!!! is anyone driving to paris and coming past brentwood or southend way? they are desperate to get their but cant afford to fly or go eurostar.

HELP needed

hey guys, got a massive problem. my friends who have two tickets were going to get the coach from london to paris however they seem to be sold out!!! is anyone driving to paris and coming past brentwood or southend way? they are desperate to get their but cant afford to fly or go eurostar.

HELP needed

Could they get the train to Dover, ferry to Calais/Dunkirk then get a train to Paris?

Dammit, I feel so gutted right now! I won the tickets today but I've got work tomorrow and flights are quite expensive on such short notice so no chance I could come. Ooooh great, happy birthday to me :supersad:

But those who are going, I hope you're having a great time and enjoying the gig! :happy:

Hello!

Before I say anything, I'm sorry to bother everyone here in their excitation about the gig (:

I know it's kind of a long shot, but it's always worth a try... If anyone has a +1 left (ideally 2 +1 left, since a friend of mine also needs a ticket), I'd be willing to have it.

I entered both NRJ, Orange and .mu competitions, so did my friend, but neither of us won. But we're really willing to go to this gig, since I missed their last private gig in Paris last september.

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone can help me! :)

And for anyone going, enjoy, I'm sure it's going to be truly amazing.

Dammit, I feel so gutted right now! I won the tickets today but I've got work tomorrow and flights are quite expensive on such short notice so no chance I could come. Ooooh great, happy birthday to me :supersad:

But those who are going, I hope you're having a great time and enjoying the gig! :happy:

I'm sorry to hear this! :supersad:

That's exactly what I meant when I said the competition should have been earlier. It's too late for the ones that got relocated tickets! :supersad:

In Paris from the US... 5 years is too long between coming here. Been on the look out for Muse, the concierge at the hotel was jealous of my tickets haha. It's nice to be somewhere where everyone knows who they are!

And there we go... I'm really gutted that I didn't win tickets, because I for me, it's kinda logical to see Muse when they're in Paris, but not this time. It's going to be an awfully depressing day for me :(

Enjoy the gig! I won't look at the setlists or stuff about it because I don't want any spoilers for the gig at the Stade de France on June 12th.

i was still hoping there might be a last minute email this morning :LOL: crikey what a panic that would have caused. like the rest of you, gutted i didn't win (would have been an anniversary for me which would have made it even better) but can't wait to hear the setlist and all about the gig.

Oh My God!!

My friend claire and I were up until like 5 in the morning trying to find the bloody flags all over the website to enter my friends sister into this competition...she is going to be in Paris at the time of the show.

OMFG An hour ago she got an email saying her name was on the guest list!!!!! I'm so happy for u holyshroud!!!!!!

EEEEEEEP!!!!:D

Archived