Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

Hey guys!

I've just phoned the venue to know a bit more about what's going on.

The gig starts at 8pm, and doors open at 7pm.

You can get your tickets during the afternoon/evening - the guy on the phone didn't know, so I guess we'd better go with what the muse.mu email said - at the venue directly, which is at:

16 rue Clichy

75009 Paris

They have a place where you can leave your bags and stuff for 2€ per item, in case you can't make it to your hostel before the gig.

If anyone needs more info, their phone number is: 0892698926

See you all there! :D

Fantastic, thanks for the heads up

So are we doing a group meet up before hand? if so where?

Hey guys!

I've just phoned the venue to know a bit more about what's going on.

The gig starts at 8pm, and doors open at 7pm.

You can get your tickets during the afternoon/evening - the guy on the phone didn't know, so I guess we'd better go with what the muse.mu email said - at the venue directly, which is at:

16 rue Clichy

75009 Paris

They have a place where you can leave your bags and stuff for 2€ per item, in case you can't make it to your hostel before the gig.

If anyone needs more info, their phone number is: 0892698926

See you all there! :D

Thanks for sorting all that out! Great work. I keep worrying about little things, still can't believe I'm going! Just finished all my shopping for the trip. :rolleyes:

Thanks for creating this thread :D

I'll come from germany and it seems like I already know how to get there but... Would be really cool to meet some of u guys there :)

Yeah, thanks for creating this thread! :D

Me and Coyblythe are traveling by train from Cologne central station. We have to transfer to another train in Bruxelles. :D

I think it's going to be greaaaat! :D

So, just 1000 people are coming? :o

Thanks for sorting all that out! Great work. I keep worrying about little things, still can't believe I'm going! Just finished all my shopping for the trip. :rolleyes:

Shopping?! Now you've got me worried that I need stuff. :LOL: What did you buy?

I've got hotel rooms, childcare and travel sorted so now I just have to be excited :dance::dance::dance:

I thought you hadn't won a ticket. What happened? Late email?

Ali are you def. coming?

I was offered someone's +1.

However, I just had to PM him and tell him that I most likely can't come... as my mum currently won't let me :awesome: Bloody wonderful. Feel free to laugh, everyone :facepalm:

I was offered someone's +1.

However, I just had to PM him and tell him that I most likely can't come... as my mum currently won't let me :awesome: Bloody wonderful. Feel free to laugh, everyone :facepalm:

No :supersad:

why is she not letting you?

Me and Chris are coaching it, we are leaving at different times but looks like we might be coming back on the same coach.

Ah ok, what time will you be leaving Fronce? Think I'll have to get the 10.30 one so I can get back in time for a gig in London!

Inorite.

No idea, tbh.

:awesome: Congrats!

Thanks lovely, sorry about your mum, that really sucks.

I'd just like to say to all of those who have won/are guests of winners, you're all bastards!:LOL::LOL:

Seriously, I hope you have an amazing time at such an intimate venue and that Muse manage to give you a show to enjoy :happy:

I didnt win, Lou either...gutted. If anyone hears of anything going let me know yah? I live 20mins from Eurostar and am happy to fake a fit to get out of work (having epilepsy has one bright side...this is it.)

Faking a siezure.

That's mature.

Faking a siezure.

That's mature.

Yip. Having epilepsy f'in sucks but I like to see the bright side of everything in life.

For every falling down the stairs and nearly killing myself there is a quick and simple excuse to pull a sickie without having to fake cough and sniffle my way through a phonecall :D

Never had to do it yet, but its always there for emergancies and I am more than happy to use it if need be.

Archived