(Yay Matt is alive! :dance:)

Okay, so, I had another muse dream last night, but it wasn't related to the emo Matt dream. Pretty odd and random but anyways, here it is:

I was in the TIRO video room, sitting at the table, and there was some strange meeting going on. Matt, Dom and Chris were sitting opposite to me and Matt was grinnin' really deviously, and suddenly he and Dom started singing "shoot the runner" by kasabian (last song I listened to last night before I went to bed!). Chris was laughing and doing epic headbanging. Everyone was just staring at them, asking "who the hell are they?".

The last thing I remember before I woke up was Matt saying "and you're my queen, see ya!" and waving his hand.

Weird. :wtf:

(Yay Matt is alive! :dance:)

Okay, so, I had another muse dream last night, but it wasn't related to the emo Matt dream. Pretty odd and random but anyways, here it is:

I was in the TIRO video room, sitting at the table, and there was some strange meeting going on. Matt, Dom and Chris were sitting opposite to me and Matt was grinnin' really deviously, and suddenly he and Dom started singing "shoot the runner" by kasabian (last song I listened to last night before I went to bed!). Chris was laughing and doing epic headbanging. Everyone was just staring at them, asking "who the hell are they?".

The last thing I remember before I woke up was Matt saying "and you're my queen, see ya!" and waving his hand.

Weird. :wtf:

Awesome! It'd be great to hear Matt say "and you're my queen, bitch" *swoons* :LOL:

I had another Muse dream. I'm kind of happy that I had one again. i hope it becomes a pattern since it's nice seeing them in my head and interacting with them. Even if it isn't real :$

I was in the woods trying to climb a tree because at the VERY VERY top there was a house (like....a normal house not a tree house) and Chris comes driving through with a pick up truck asking me if I needed a lift. I shouted at him that I didn't appreciate the pun. And instead of being like "Wow, okay bitch..." and driving away, he laughed really hard at me and said that he lived up there with his friends. So he backs up to the tree and puts me in the back part of the car....that you put things in on a pick up...I don't remember the name for it but anyway so I start climbing and a man similar to this guy

200px-0813-jack.jpg

sends down a rope. So we climb up and Matt says thanks grandpa! And hugs the old man and then says "I'm so glad you came! I just baked!" And I disregarded him and walked around the house to find a balcony where Dom was painting a landscape scene.

I had another Muse dream. I'm kind of happy that I had one again. i hope it becomes a pattern since it's nice seeing them in my head and interacting with them. Even if it isn't real :$

I was in the woods trying to climb a tree because at the VERY VERY top there was a house (like....a normal house not a tree house) and Chris comes driving through with a pick up truck asking me if I needed a lift. I shouted at him that I didn't appreciate the pun. And instead of being like "Wow, okay bitch..." and driving away, he laughed really hard at me and said that he lived up there with his friends. So he backs up to the tree and puts me in the back part of the car....that you put things in on a pick up...I don't remember the name for it but anyway so I start climbing and a man similar to this guy

200px-0813-jack.jpg

sends down a rope. So we climb up and Matt says thanks grandpa! And hugs the old man and then says "I'm so glad you came! I just baked!" And I disregarded him and walked around the house to find a balcony where Dom was painting a landscape scene.

:wtf:...:awesome: muse dreams FTW! That was so random but oddly it makes sense! :LOL:

I dreamt of The Resistance!I'm going to describe it in detail mehehe

I remember seeing the back,and it had like 13 tracks on it.They were listed the same way the tour dates are listed on the Muse website,and each track had something written under it.I don't remember what.I remember this song with some opera guy in it,and for some reason Invincible was there too(a remixed version wtf).There were three tracks at the end with similar names,and each was 15 minutes long(?)

Then I saw Matt and Dom in this interview and Matt said that this would be the last album they'd ever do and after a farewell tour they were going to retire:eek:And then Dom and Matt admitted to being gay.

When I woke up,I quickly tried to remember as much of it as I could,because it was epic,and I stored it at the back of my head so that I wouldn't forget it :LOL:

Just woke up from a nap and had another Muse dream!It didn't make much sense though.

Well,I dreamt that I was reading this post on these boards-something about Muse's secret hideout(wtf) and that you guys were offering money to anyone who discovered where it was.Then there was this small green van outside my house with ''The Royal Mail'' written on it and I saw Morgan coming out of it.Then Dom and Matt stepped outside the van and ran towards this area behind my house.The next day the same thing happened but this time I stopped Matt and asked him,''Is that your secret hideout?'' and he said,''Yeah'' and ran off.

That was it.

But I think that Matt defeated the purpose of having a secret hideout.

those dreams were epic! :LOL:

"Is that your secret hideout?" "Yea it is!" :chuckle:

I had a terrible dream some nights ago. :(

I was walking on a road and next to me was some kind of deserted mental institue, it was quite scary, but when I looked to the parking lot I saw Matt there, with a huuuuge kitchen knife, slashing his arms open. I stopped right there, and stared in shock. He noticed me and started staring back at me, and I saw he was crying. I ran to him screaming something like "Matt don't do it! Stop it!" but I was scared he'd hurt me too if I'd get too close.

But he woudn't stop and I just fell on my knees there, it looked so bad and no matter how I begged him to stop it he woudn't. I started crying, there was blood all over and then he looked up to me again, threw his knife away and hugged me. And then we both cried there.

I was shocked when I woke up. Weird dream, and sad too. :(

awwwww. poor matt. :(

don't have anymore Muse nightmares...that's just horrible. :'(

That's a tough one! :LOL: :LOL: Erm... I bet it would.. depend on the person dreaming... I think there are some who wouldn't mind a dream about Matt naked. :LOL:

Self-harming naked Matt!! :eek:

Self harming naked Matt would be sad. :(

I had a dream about naked Matt...and a naked Dom...and they were doing naked things....together. :stunned:

I admit...it was slightly disturbing, yet intriguing. :$

:stunned::stunned::chuckle:

Too many Belldom videos? :D

That's the thing...I don't watch Belldom videos. :$ Perhaps it's just...all the references. :LOL: We joke about it all the time here so...I suppose it was natural to dream about it. :facepalm:

I'v had a couple more of them, but luckily it wasn't like caught in the act! :eek: it was more like "the next day..." and the other was Dom and Gaia switched places. I've thought about that scenario before, but that time I dreamt it. So technically it was Matt/Dom...but but I guess it was also a Matt/ Gaia. :erm:

That's the thing...I don't watch Belldom videos. :$ Perhaps it's just...all the references. :LOL: We joke about it all the time here so...I suppose it was natural to dream about it. :facepalm:

I'v had a couple more of them, but luckily it wasn't like caught in the act! :eek: it was more like "the next day..." and the other was Dom and Gaia switched places. I've thought about that scenario before, but that time I dreamt it. So technically it was Matt/Dom...but but I guess it was also a Matt/ Gaia. :erm:

Oh my. :stunned::LOL:

I haven't had any naked Matt/Dom dreams myself, even after a looooooooong belldom conversation, :erm: usually my dreams are odd Indiana Jones -type of adventures with Matt and Dom, or just seeing them walk somewhere and then try to run after them for autographs. :erm:

But so far the last dream I had has to be the most weirdest-and-random-but-still-epic-awesomeness I have seen.

I had this dream I was shopping in the city. And this new shop opens that sells band tees. There was a special section just for Muse tees, so I bought one. I went to a ticket shop after and bought tickets for the Resistance tour. After, I bought tickets to England and renewed my passport. I was so excited because I was going very soon. When I woke up the next morning to catch my plane, my house was broken into :stunned: during the evening. The only things stolen were: my passport, plane ticket, Muse tee and Muse ticket. I cried so hard.

I had this dream I was shopping in the city. And this new shop opens that sells band tees. There was a special section just for Muse tees, so I bought one. I went to a ticket shop after and bought tickets for the Resistance tour. After, I bought tickets to England and renewed my passport. I was so excited because I was going very soon. When I woke up the next morning to catch my plane, my house was broken into :stunned: during the evening. The only things stolen were: my passport, plane ticket, Muse tee and Muse ticket. I cried so hard.

ouch! it really hurts even in the dream..:(

Lately Muse just make cameo appearances in my dreams and that's if I remember them at all. Nothing special going on really.

Well, last night I dreamt this...

I was reading some sort of paper which involved/was about Tom Kirk somehow. Also in it was some famous person named Brian and he had died. It was like a bio-thing, his picture was on it too. When looking at that picture I thought 'hey, he looks a lot like the guy in popey's avatar'. I didn't know this famous person myself and was also confused about how he related to Tom, I couldn't figure it out.

Then I was outside somewhere with someone else. We ran into Gemsy (yes, dreaming about boardies now too :rolleyes:), she was on a bicycle on the pavement which had hedges to either side of it and also lots of trees around it, which made it quite dark. The person I was with (no idea who that was) started talking to Gemsy and asked her how her boyfriend Jeroen (my nephew's name) was doing now that his dad (Brian) had passed away. She said he was having a very hard time coping with it. Then I woke up mid-conversation.

The latest Muse dream I had was quite pleasant. They were resting in my house because they were going to have a gig later somewhere near. So we were all sitting together in the living room and talking about many different things.

It was nice.. :happy: Shame it didn't last longer.

Jeezum. Why must these Muse dreams be so harsh? :(

Oh my. :stunned::LOL:

I haven't had any naked Matt/Dom dreams myself, even after a looooooooong belldom conversation, :erm: usually my dreams are odd Indiana Jones -type of adventures with Matt and Dom, or just seeing them walk somewhere and then try to run after them for autographs. :erm:

But so far the last dream I had has to be the most weirdest-and-random-but-still-epic-awesomeness I have seen.

Sadly the majority of my dreams (when I actually get enough sleep to dream) are like this :facepalm:

I had a dream that Muse played in school for us on the last day. They were playing Falling Away With You, the debut live performance which Matt introduced as "a song we've overlooked for so long, but it fits the occassion we have today."

The song was so powerful and sounded impressive in the cavernous sports hall of our school. Around us were people crying, as those beautiful words oozed over our years heads. I looked at the girl next to me, she looked at me... there was a lock of lips... a cascade of tears slunk from our shimmering eyes.

Soon the song ended. Applause rung out across the hall, as Interlude begun. Soon came Hysteria, then Knights of Cydonia, then the show and our time was up. We'd finished as schoolkids.

Then I woke up. I wish now that was the actual final day... the girl I spoke of I love but she's moved and I've realised how much I miss her. Plus seeing Muse would've been a plus :p

Edited by forevermusic
make it make more sense

I had a dream that Muse played in school for us on the last day. They were playing Falling Away With You, the debut live performance which Matt introduced as "a song we've overlooked for so long, but it fits the occassion we have today."

The song was so powerful and sounded impressive in the cavernous sports hall of our school. Around us were people crying, as those beautiful words oozed over our years heads. I looked at the girl next to me, she looked at me... there was a lock of lips... a cascade of tears slunk from our shimmering eyes.

Soon the song ended. Applause rung out across the hall, as Interlude begun. Soon came Hysteria, then Knights of Cydonia, then the show and our time was up. We'd finished as schoolkids.

Then I woke up. I wish now that was the actual final day... the girl I spoke of I love but she's moved and I've realised how much I miss her. Plus seeing Muse would've been a plus :p

omg aww.. that must've been such a nice dream..

everythime i dream of muse its just random aspects of my life + muse :[

awwww. Sounds like a nice dream. :happy:

*applause* :D