I had a Muse dream last night. :happy: It wasn't anything extraordinary I don't think.. cuz I can't remember too much of it now.

I remember sitting at a table in a restaurant, and Dom was to my left and Matt was to my right, and Chris was at the other side of the room talking to some girl (who looked really slutty :LOL:). Then Matt said someting really ridiculous (that I can't remember :facepalm:) and me and Dom laughed our asses off at him. Then when Chris came back we were still laughing and couldn't tell him what was so funny, and Matt looks SO pissed off. :LOL: (Sorry Matt! :awesome:)

Then I actually dreamt that I was telling people about it on this forum. :LOL: /needslife.

And weirdly they all had irish accents. :LOL: Like even stronger ones than mine.. Matt sounded like my grandad :LOL::LOL:!

Hopefully I will remember what the funny thing he said was... for some reason the number 8 comes to mind.. :wtf:

I had a Muse dream last night. :happy: It wasn't anything extraordinary I don't think.. cuz I can't remember too much of it now.

I remember sitting at a table in a restaurant, and Dom was to my left and Matt was to my right, and Chris was at the other side of the room talking to some girl (who looked really slutty :LOL:). Then Matt said someting really ridiculous (that I can't remember :facepalm:) and me and Dom laughed our asses off at him. Then when Chris came back we were still laughing and couldn't tell him what was so funny, and Matt looks SO pissed off. :LOL: (Sorry Matt! :awesome:)

Then I actually dreamt that I was telling people about it on this forum. :LOL: /needslife.

And weirdly they all had irish accents. :LOL: Like even stronger ones than mine.. Matt sounded like my grandad :LOL::LOL:!

Hopefully I will remember what the funny thing he said was... for some reason the number 8 comes to mind.. :wtf:

:LOL: I'm totally imagining them wish Irish accents now! :chuckle:

Had a nice dream today. But I fail at words, so excuse the crappy description.

It was dark and I was standing in a street in my part of the city. I'm not sure if the street was empty or normally busy, but it sure didn't look like a concert, which was kinda going on. Not in this street, but somewhere close and I could see Matt on his tower. It didn't look like his tower, there was no top and the bottom looked... hard to describe. He stood on a round thing whose side had blue light and that round thing was held by something that looked similar to Matt's mic holder thingy (but bigger of course). I don't remember what they were playing, but I think it was Guiding Light or United States of Eurasia and I was singing along.

The 'tower' decended and Matt continued the song walking through the streets. I walked/skipped/'danced' in front of/behind/next to him, trying to not get in the way... which was a bit complicated because Matt was moving unpredictably... you know what it's like in dreams, you try to do something, but the dream makes it difficult. At the end of the song Matt hid from the concert people (his bosses, not the crowd) who came to collect him. They were right next to the bush he was hiding in, but they couldn't see him. I was across the street and could see him. There was this weird kinda orange sign that was floating close to him, it was sort of an ID. It read "[something]-bababa".

Matt came over to me (and the concert people totally didn't notice) and I said that I saw his sign, I pronounced bababa as a word, but said that I knew it's actually his blood type (LOLWUT Awake!brain thought: 1. Always knew he's an alien :LOL:! 2. I guess the proper pronounciation would be "bee ay bee ay bee ay" ...also, awake brain thinks hexadecimal color when it sees bababa. Speaking of hexadecimal colors: the orange looked kinda like #FFA965). We stood there for a few minutes and talked (don't remember about what) and I thought "I wish I could get an autograph or something!", then Matt went to the concert people's car (which was the same orange as the weird sign).

Then I was on the other side of the street, some meters behind the car, a bit sad that I didn't get an autograph. I couldn't see or hear what was going on in the car, but I kinda knew that they were saying that Matt can't just leave me standing there like this. And out came Matt with a pen :happy:. I got an autograph on a little bag of food or something. I was worried that I couldn't just keep the bag like that in the apartment, because if someone saw the expiration date but not the autograph they would throw it away. What was weird is that I there wasn't the thought that I just lost my food, because I can't open the bag without destroying the autograph. I think it was something like Dinkelchen, which would explain why I didn't mourn the loss of the food - I don't eat that stuff. I imagined putting the bag in a jar, so it would be safe but also visible. I think the pen was in there too.

The only that I've seen with Muse...was...one month ago...I saw something that I really want...:p

I saw Muse coming in Greece...AGAIIIIN...and I was some metres away from Matt...and I had really freaked out :p

and I after the consert...I was screaming "MATT RAPE ME MATT RAPE ME" :LOL:

Wouldn't we all, Love, wouldn't we all? :LOL:

^ :eek: thats scary!

I had a really long dream that included matt for the most part:

A whole room full of people were waiting around after a gig and eventually instead of having to find matt, matt walks in and starts shaking everyones hands and thanking them for seeing the gig ( hes wearing his q awards suit :chuckle:)

He gets to me last, I give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek (he doesn’t seem to mind ;) ) and ask if I can have a photo, he says yes and I ask a random girl to talk a photo of us, she trys for ages but her camera doesn’t work and she just walks away… I stand with my arm around matt waiting for her to come back, but she doesn’t.

The room is pretty empty now, my phone starts ringing and its one of my muser friends, I pick it up just to say 'I cant talk; Im with Matt Bellamy!’ :awesome: and hang up, matt laughs and says that he could have talked to him if I wanted, I plan to call him back….

Eventually (still with my arm around him) my friends takes a blurry picture of us on my phone.

For some reason matt decides to come around uni with us, and were sitting in a lecture together and some random starts singing new born until the lecturer tells him to shut up…. My dream takes a detour here including me faking my own death in a play, (much to the horror of matt I might add) and being a journalist in some battle in china in wwII :wtf: aaaaaanyway…

Eventually matt must have returned the favour and ask me to accompany him around, coz were suddenly in Teighmouth taking chris’s kid for a walk :chuckle: matts pushing the pram down the street and I waking with him; talking.

As I help lift the pram up some staris so we can walk along the beach, matt is talking to me saying something along the lines of, 'I feel safe to talk to you, its not like I have secrets or anything, but id trust them with you if I did' (:yesey:) I laughed and said in my best soap-opera-mocking voice yeah just watch now as some random lady comes up going ‘im pregnant matt… and its yours!’ … matt just laughs nervously and says, ' but if that did happen who wouldn’t tell anyone right?' ….and then a wrong number call wakes me up :(

God. Why can't I have your dreams? :( That sounds so adorable.

I was Chris. We were onstage, just finishing up KoC and getting ready to play our new song. Matt had Glitterati and I was on the bass/keytar, which was essentially a black Les Paul Guitar Hero controller with keys on the body :LOL:. We started playing the song (which was kind of crappy, but fun to play) and I kept missing notes because I didn't know it. Matt glanced over at me, and I asked him where Morgan was. He looked kind of pissed at me, and he stopped playing and came over to me. I don't remember what happened after that, just that I wasn't onstage anymore and Matt I were most likely not speaking to one another :LOL:

I was on a vacation abroad with my family, when suddenly Matt showed up as our waiter on a restaurant (apparently, he needed extra money for something, lol). I recognized him immediately and shouted "MATT!!" right in front of him. I tried to ask for an autograph and take a photo or something when suddenly he grabbed my arm and ran away with me.

Muse were about to have a gig in sweden that night so he wanted me to help him sneak in into the stadium without all the queuing fans recognizing him.

We were running around hand in hand giggling when the fans didn't recognize him in a big black hoodie i lend him and we made it all the way in to the stadium hallways. Matts secretary gave me a big sign that said "new crew member" to put on my forehead which apparently was a new kind of hallway pass. Matt told me I looked hilarious but he liked me anyway.

We met up with Gaia Polloni, her friends and Dom in a random room inside the staduim and for some reason, Gaia didn't look as pretty as she uses to be at all. In fact, she had a really horrible haircut and Matt actually mentioned it right in front of her face. Dom laughed and we ran away down the underground corridors because the show was about to begin.

When Matt left me, I found Chris alone and completely lost somewhere in the underground corridors when we suddenly heard Matt say "Chris, where are you? I'm about to start now!" in a speaker somwhere, and then he started to play Stockholm Syndrome. We heard the crowd call out for Chris, and Chris went all wild.

...then some idiot texted me so I woke up =(

(I immediately texted the whole story roughly back to him so i would remember it later)

Edited by therese

The other day I dreamt that Matt and I went on an adventure. At one point we were in a giant bubble trying to roll it away from something or someone and I actually said;

"Matthew, it looks like our time is running out";)

He laughed in my dream. It's great to know that even in my dreams I am a total gimp.

I dreamt that I was at a Muse concert with my sister (who's a fan) and a friend (not a fan). My friend hates concerts and made us sit along the wall BEHIND the stage so we could see nothing. But when Dead Star began I refused to sit there anymore so I told them I'd be back later and went to stand on the front row with the small crowd ( :eek: ) gathered there.

Instead of pyro they had black smoke coming out of the canons so that we basically could see nothing, and Matt kept grinning as if this amused him enormously.

When the concert was over I hung around the stage waiting for my friends to come along, and the girl next to me got Dom's autograph. I was completely mesmerized to just see him pretty much next to me, and when he noticed me staring at him he smirked and wondered if I wanted an autograph as well. Told him no thanks as I don't really have an interest in autographs. He looked all pouty and said "c'moon!" Told him I didn't have anything for him to sign, and he replied "hand? face? arm?" with that cheeky grin again.

Asked him what would be the point of that as it would only disappear when I showered and he said "fine, sleeve then!!". Figured I'd let him sign my sleeve if it meant so damn much to him, if anything I could cut it off and put it in my scrap book :p

So he signed it with a golden marker, and then smiled and went on to the next girl.

But when I looked at the signature, it said "Matthew Bellamy!"

Was fuming with anger, felt completely intimidated and went off with my friends.

Then the dream changed character and I went on a holiday with my family and went to this cabin where we were having a pit stop before moving on.

For some reason Dom was there as well, sitting on a flight of stairs and after building some courage and trying to feed off the anger, I went up to him, put on the same cheeky grin he had had before, and said "Next time, at least try to sign your own name!" Then winked at him and left, and in the corner of my eye, I saw him chuckling as I left.

Then I woke up, pwoper confused. Weird dream.

I dreamt that I was at a Muse concert with my sister (who's a fan) and a friend (not a fan). My friend hates concerts and made us sit along the wall BEHIND the stage so we could see nothing. But when Dead Star began I refused to sit there anymore so I told them I'd be back later and went to stand on the front row with the small crowd ( :eek: ) gathered there.

Instead of pyro they had black smoke coming out of the canons so that we basically could see nothing, and Matt kept grinning as if this amused him enormously.

When the concert was over I hung around the stage waiting for my friends to come along, and the girl next to me got Dom's autograph. I was completely mesmerized to just see him pretty much next to me, and when he noticed me staring at him he smirked and wondered if I wanted an autograph as well. Told him no thanks as I don't really have an interest in autographs. He looked all pouty and said "c'moon!" Told him I didn't have anything for him to sign, and he replied "hand? face? arm?" with that cheeky grin again.

Asked him what would be the point of that as it would only disappear when I showered and he said "fine, sleeve then!!". Figured I'd let him sign my sleeve if it meant so damn much to him, if anything I could cut it off and put it in my scrap book :p

So he signed it with a golden marker, and then smiled and went on to the next girl.

But when I looked at the signature, it said "Matthew Bellamy!"

Was fuming with anger, felt completely intimidated and went off with my friends.

Then the dream changed character and I went on a holiday with my family and went to this cabin where we were having a pit stop before moving on.

For some reason Dom was there as well, sitting on a flight of stairs and after building some courage and trying to feed off the anger, I went up to him, put on the same cheeky grin he had had before, and said "Next time, at least try to sign your own name!" Then winked at him and left, and in the corner of my eye, I saw him chuckling as I left.

Then I woke up, pwoper confused. Weird dream.

awww! thats so sweet! :happy:....he was pretty desprete to give you that autograph :chuckle:

Ok, so this was a friend dream, she gave me permission to post it in here :awesome:

So, in her dream, Dom had started a clothing line, called Dommeh NomNom the Raimbow (:chuckle: ahaha its all my fault from always calling him that at school) and it was the opening day, and there were a lot of photographers. Dom was wearing very tight leopard print pants and it was a photo shoot of the pants. BUT Dom wasn’t the only model for his pants, Chris was too! So yeah, Chris was there, with the tightest leopard print pants ever, while many were taking photos of him :eek::chuckle: and then she woke up :LOL:

Edited by pokemew

While reading this thread, a dream poped in my head that I remember happened to me last year when I was in 7th grade. I swear this dream happened to me.

I was in school and entered Social Studies as usual after my boring English class. Apparently my current teacher got transferred to another school so my replacement teacher, who was he or she or whoever? Well when I entered the room there was no teacher in yet just the kids entering talking amongst themselves and friends. After the bell rang indicating to be in class, the replacement teacher comes, and of course it was Matt who was my new Social Studies teacher. I was the only one who was stunned, but then I look over my friend who gave me a weird look and whispered to me: Hey, isn't that person the Matt guy you keep talking about? I was about to answer when suddenly he started the class. He explained who he was and that he is obviously our replacement teacher. I looked around the class to see everyone's expressions and most could care less. I was the only one who was really paying attention. Then he started handing back worksheets for us to do. While he was passing them out, I was thinking, but aloud. I said: Being a teacher really doesn't fit Matt's image. Then the whole class went silent, you know those awkward moments. Then Matt was like: Excuse me? I was stunned. I couldn't believe I just said that aloud. All eyes were on me and I felt ashamed :$. He gave me detention for this afternoon and gave me a F for the day...but I was extremely happy on the inside because I had detention with Matt!! So once school was done I went straight back to the class and there was Matt waiting with a determined look. I apologized to him saying how wrong it was of me saying that aloud and said that I really love his band and music and everything. Then he smiled and said it was okay he was just joking and didn't really give me a failing grade for the day. I was still ashamed, but then he gave me a autograph and a handful of candy and said I could go back home. The dream ended there but it would have been soooo awesome having Matt as my teacher :LOL::LOL:

Ok, so this was a friend dream, she gave me permission to post it in here :awesome:

So, in her dream, Dom had started a clothing line, called Dommeh NomNom the Raimbow (:chuckle: ahaha its all my fault from always calling him that at school) and it was the opening day, and there were a lot of photographers. Dom was wearing very tight leopard print pants and it was a photo shoot of the pants. BUT Dom wasn’t the only model for his pants, Chris was too! So yeah, Chris was there, with the tightest leopard print pants ever, while many were taking photos of him :eek::chuckle: and then she woke up :LOL:

Dom and Chris in tight leopard print pants? Damn, I'd watch that! :LOL:

had a dream bout 2 months ago that i was at some sort of photo shoot, it was sunnier than britain and kinda had an american feel about it, there was a crowd though none seemed to be fans.. all of muse'd finished the shoot and got change but they were still carrying the photoshoot clothes and i couldn't see dom.. then randomly matt handed me his clothes and walked off, then i look down and it's a combination of like denim jackets, some jeans and my primark bra :wtf: which also broke about 2 months ago weirdly (thats what you get for wearing cheap ass bras :chuckle:)

:awesome: chris you say?

i wish i could invade your friends brain :chuckle: tell her to get the tin foil hats ready :LOL:

I had a short dream once..

I was walking down the street when i saw Matt walking with Dom and Chris.

It was the Hullabaloo period. Matt was eating some kind of bread when a bird came by and took it. The bird flew to me and it put it in my hands.

Matt ran over and was all

"can i have my bread please?" So i gave it to him. but saying

"you still want it after the bird had it?"

and he ate it.

then my dream switched and i was in a crowd while Matt was playing some random riff. The stage was pretty close to the crowd. The girl next to me grabbed his foot and pulled him in.

Then everyone trampled all over him as i tried to pull him up.

Then i woke up. :(

I had a short dream once..

I was walking down the street when i saw Matt walking with Dom and Chris.

It was the Hullabaloo period. Matt was eating some kind of bread when a bird came by and took it. The bird flew to me and it put it in my hands.

Matt ran over and was all

"can i have my bread please?" So i gave it to him. but saying

"you still want it after the bird had it?"

:LOL: Did he break the bird's neck shortly afterwards?

I had a silly dream last night. I was at home and looked outside the back window. There I saw a 'dweilorkest' (don't know how to translate that... erm

) and Dom was in it playing a clarinet. A bit later on it turned into a marching band. They were practising on a roof (not a flat one!) Every time they started playing their instruments they would walk down the roof, then walk back up again. Dom was smiling throughout, he loved it. My mother was also in the room, I said to her that Dom was playing a clarinet, but that he was actually a drummer. I was amazed, she wasn't at all. (I didn't think anything was wrong with a marching band practising on a sloping roof though.) A bit later it started raining buckets. I looked away for a moment and when I looked back the roof was covered in blue plastic. The marching band were all wearing bright yellow rain ponchos and were all sitting on the top of the roof. They didn't have their instruments anymore. At some point I saw that the roof had two big columns on it with bars to the sides of it (sounding somewhat familiar eh...) and there was a smaller flat roof hanging above both. The people started to climb onto the columns via the bars to escape the rain. (Really, why didn't they just get off the roof. :LOL:) Their ponchos had suddenly turned blue like the plastic on the roof. One of the columns partially collapsed and Dom fell off it... Then I woke up.

^How random :chuckle:

Here's one I had ages ago.. :awesome:

I was at my friends party, and I was about to drink some bright green alcohol thing, but then I looked down and realized that I was like 6 months pregnant :stunned: I got really annoyed that I was the only sober person there and then my cousin was trying to teach me New Born on the bass but I couldn't play it because my huge belly was in the way.

Then next thing I remember I am on a bed, my belly is even bigger and I'm holding all of Muse's CD's, which are all somehow connected to my headphones (How I was listening to them all at once, I have no idea..) and I was crying.. then my mum came in and was like "Put the CD's down.. listening to his music isn't going to help you forget about him. Matt is an asshole for running off like this." and walked out.

So, Matt got me pregnant then ditched me?! What a bastard. :phu:

.. :chuckle:

I had one the other night where I was in a universe in which Matt was short and fat. I passed him in the street, recognized him, and- being the obsessive Muse fan I am- promptly chased him down and asked for an autograph. Unfortunately, in this universe, he was also a pretty big jerk apparently, and did some rather jerkish things.

I also had a dream that Matt visited my school and started crying and freaking out because he thought he was living an incomplete life or something. Dom was there, too, but I think he was just trying to comfort Matt, lol.

Weird dreams :rolleyes:.