Been having a few Reading dreams lately, so I think I'll share last nights, which is probably the least unusual.

They started off just using the hexagon stage and opened with Uprising and Citizen Erased, but I wasn't in the crowd, I was seeing it through the eyes of either Matt or the TV cameras, I seemed to flip between the two. After those two songs, they went off stage and they started building more of the stage, which is where 'I' became part of the crowd. Basically it started off a bit like the 08 gigs, with two dishes on one side of the stage, and then a big OoS antennae. The back wall seemed to be some kind of curtain with projections on it. One side was built, the other wasn't when they came back on. We all thought it would be OoS in order, but then they started Apocalypse Please, but then just before the piano came in the gig stopped again. They started showing random visuals on the screens and stuff, but it was clear something was wrong and they were trying to keep the crowd entertained while they fixed the half built stage, but eventually the crowd got bored and left, so they give up and one of the crew said something had failed and they couldn't play.

Rather hoping that doesn't happen in real life! :p

Two days ago, I dreamt that I was at the airport 'cause I was going to see Muse at Reading.

A lot of stuff happened in there, and it ended with me meeting Pippi Longstocking (:wtf:) who was being chased by the police. I hid her in some basement in the parking lot. The police took me inside and started to ask me questions about her, but I wouldn't say anything 'cause I didn't want to be a snitch. They said I wasn't allowed to get on the flight so I went home and cried, lol.

I've been planning my trip to Reading a lot lately. I'm so concerned that something will fail. Hopefully, everything will work out fine though.

I had a dream that we went to Leeds Festival and we'd waited 7 hours for muse to come on, then some nativity was being performed instead:wtf: Then, I realised Matt was standing next to me holding DOM's hand! :LOL: Also, everyone else was Chris' kids :chuckle:

If only :D:D:D

I had another dream that I met Muse (this happened last Saturday night too, I see a pattern forming here)

I was walking along in town and in the square there was a massive crowd and Muse were playing in the middle, so I got all excited. They finished playing not long after I arrived, but everyone left really quickly and Muse were just standing there so I went over to them and had a lovely conversation with them :) They remembered my name from the last time I met them (in my last dream) but then they had to go, so I watched their tour coach go. They put a sign on the back saying 'We miss you!' which was very nice of them :) Then I realised Dom was left behind and I don't really know why that was, but I think I was about to go back to his house with him and then I woke up :(

Well I had 2 Muse dreams including Matt only [for some odd reason] and.. well I barely remember any of both, but I'll try to sum up what, I believe, happened.. :stunned:

1) My first dream I know Matt was everwhere, but I honestly don't remember any of that dream except for seeing Matt playing Muscle Museum as he walked down the street with his guitar :wtf:

2) The other dream, once again I don't remember anything except for when I just woke up. I guess in my dream I was on Twitter and Matt actually posted a picture. So I clicked on the link and what popped up was him standing to the side, holding a huge, foam, number 4 and kissing some blonde lady that wasn't even Kate :eek:

What a .. vewy strange dream :rolleyes:

I had a dream that we went to Leeds Festival and we'd waited 7 hours for muse to come on, then some nativity was being performed instead:wtf: Then, I realised Matt was standing next to me holding DOM's hand! :LOL: Also, everyone else was Chris' kids :chuckle:

Weird! BTW, your evolution sig is funny :)

Two days ago, I dreamt that I was at the airport 'cause I was going to see Muse at Reading.

A lot of stuff happened in there, and it ended with me meeting Pippi Longstocking (:wtf:) who was being chased by the police. I hid her in some basement in the parking lot. The police took me inside and started to ask me questions about her, but I wouldn't say anything 'cause I didn't want to be a snitch. They said I wasn't allowed to get on the flight so I went home and cried, lol.

I've been planning my trip to Reading a lot lately. I'm so concerned that something will fail. Hopefully, everything will work out fine though.

Murphy's Law!

I had another dream that I met Muse (this happened last Saturday night too, I see a pattern forming here)

I was walking along in town and in the square there was a massive crowd and Muse were playing in the middle, so I got all excited. They finished playing not long after I arrived, but everyone left really quickly and Muse were just standing there so I went over to them and had a lovely conversation with them :) They remembered my name from the last time I met them (in my last dream) but then they had to go, so I watched their tour coach go. They put a sign on the back saying 'We miss you!' which was very nice of them :) Then I realised Dom was left behind and I don't really know why that was, but I think I was about to go back to his house with him and then I woke up :(

Intewesting....

2) The other dream, once again I don't remember anything except for when I just woke up. I guess in my dream I was on Twitter and Matt actually posted a picture. So I clicked on the link and what popped up was him standing to the side, holding a huge, foam, number 4 and kissing some blonde lady that wasn't even Kate :eek:

What a .. vewy strange dream :rolleyes:

Yes that's right, tell the world you're cheating on Kate. I'm sure she'll still love you when she finds out :p

No Muse members were in this dream but it was kind of interesting. It was one of the last few days of school before finals and my teacher tells us to come up with a crossword puzzle on the board. People start walking to the board and I notice by the clues that the words are Muse-related! They had Glitterati, Starlight, and Absolution and when I went up, I decided to use a really hard word and put up Screenager (although if they know about Muse, I would hope that they know about Origin). Is it wrong that I now want to make a Muse crossword puzzle? :LOL:

No Muse members were in this dream but it was kind of interesting. It was one of the last few days of school before finals and my teacher tells us to come up with a crossword puzzle on the board. People start walking to the board and I notice by the clues that the words are Muse-related! They had Glitterati, Starlight, and Absolution and when I went up, I decided to use a really hard word and put up Screenager (although if they know about Muse, I would hope that they know about Origin). Is it wrong that I now want to make a Muse crossword puzzle? :LOL:

Not at all! Actually, I kind of want to now as well! It would be fun for travelling :chuckle:

:LOL::DAll of your dreams are great and...weird that is also great!

Here is the dream I had yesterday!

It was Chris,Dom and Matt with red hair on a white backround.We were looking at each other when we heard music.And then Dom started arguing with Matt(while Chris was laughing without talking)about which song was being played at that moment.I think Matt said "It's Bliss,Dom!" and Dom was like "No you idiot! It's Viva la Vida by Coldplay. And then I woke up to find out that the song in my dream was just my alarm playing "Falling away with you":P

Edited by GloriousAssassin

It was Chris,Dom and Matt with red hair on a white backround.We were looking at each other when we heard music.And then Dom started arguing with Matt(while Chris was laughing without talking)about which song was being played at that moment.I think Matt said "It's Bliss,Dom!" and Dom was like "No you idiot! It's Viva la Vida by Coldplay. And then I woke up to find out that the song in my dream was just my alarm playing "Falling away with you":P

OH WOW!! :LOL:

BOOM! Another Muse dream. :awesome:

I've been having good dreams lately.. it's a shame I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS THROUGHOUT MOST OF IT!! :supersad:

Well my first dream had Matt, yet again, just him, and all I could remember was him standing inside F.Y.E holding an Origin of Symmetry CD and having this well... spooked out look on his face. He still looked smashing though :happy:

My other dream was rather weird. I was in school [although it had ended about last week] and there was this talent show taking place inside my biology classroom, and then of which I was entering and performing in. I was set to play 'Times is Running Out' on bass, but then my friend and I realised we don't know how to play anything on guitars, considering she was going to play a song by Green Day. We just..eh... :noey:

So I told my teacher, "Excuse me, but my friend and I just realised we can't play a song on the guitars we have. Therefore, we can't perform. Sorry."

She understood and smiled then walked away. Suddenly, though, a random laptop appeared in front of my friend and somehow I learned to play TiRO in time to perform. :wtf:

It just so happened I was first to perform and.. well.. instead of playing TiRO, I played The Unforgiven by Metallica :eek:

It was completely bizarre and there was also this acapella of the song playing on my iPod I actually do not own in real life, so it took some tension away.

Later on after totally hitting every note, some girl that is just a total man and has no manners yelled out while I was playing, "HEY WHY CAN'T YOU SING? ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PLAYING THE BASS, IT'S BORING!!"

Then that moment came where you thought the teachers would ban her from the classroom from calling out while someone was performing, but was completely ignored and instead ageed with by the teachers.. I was in total shock when I woke up. All the while playing though, I was numb and didn't feel any emotion :stunned:

I later then, in the bathroom at the school, explained to the man-lady that I have no great abilities of singing and then I realised there was a dude in the girl's bathroom acting totally normal... Then I woke up.

So yeah, just vewy strange..

But then you would know all of the answers!

If a muser was travelling with me, we would make them for each other. Otherwise, if you really want to make some, pm some to me! :p

It sounds like you yourself was the real one confused being only half concious, but was "told" through Dom and Matt :chuckle:

I've been having good dreams lately.. it's a shame I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS THROUGHOUT MOST OF IT!! :supersad:

Well my first dream had Matt, yet again, just him, and all I could remember was him standing inside F.Y.E holding an Origin of Symmetry CD and having this well... spooked out look on his face. He still looked smashing though :happy:

My other dream was rather weird. I was in school [although it had ended about last week] and there was this talent show taking place inside my biology classroom, and then of which I was entering and performing in. I was set to play 'Times is Running Out' on bass, but then my friend and I realised we don't know how to play anything on guitars, considering she was going to play a song by Green Day. We just..eh... :noey:

So I told my teacher, "Excuse me, but my friend and I just realised we can't play a song on the guitars we have. Therefore, we can't perform. Sorry."

She understood and smiled then walked away. Suddenly, though, a random laptop appeared in front of my friend and somehow I learned to play TiRO in time to perform. :wtf:

It just so happened I was first to perform and.. well.. instead of playing TiRO, I played The Unforgiven by Metallica :eek:

It was completely bizarre and there was also this acapella of the song playing on my iPod I actually do not own in real life, so it took some tension away.

Later on after totally hitting every note, some girl that is just a total man and has no manners yelled out while I was playing, "HEY WHY CAN'T YOU SING? ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PLAYING THE BASS, IT'S BORING!!"

Then that moment came where you thought the teachers would ban her from the classroom from calling out while someone was performing, but was completely ignored and instead ageed with by the teachers.. I was in total shock when I woke up. All the while playing though, I was numb and didn't feel any emotion :stunned:

I later then, in the bathroom at the school, explained to the man-lady that I have no great abilities of singing and then I realised there was a dude in the girl's bathroom acting totally normal... Then I woke up.

Matt is your banshee! Well, he only is when he makes a shrieking noise, but the fact that he keeps re-occuring in dreams reminded me somehow of a banshee :p

:pUsually such confusing dreams irritate me but that makes me remember of one I had last week and it was about me performing on a...show? but I can't remember anything but the consept of the dream;)

It sounds like you yourself was the real one confused being only half concious, but was "told" through Dom and Matt :chuckle:

Well that's what actually happens in most of my dreams but not always with Muse:erm:

:pUsually such confusing dreams irritate me but that makes me remember of one I had last week and it was about me performing on a...show? but I can't remember anything but the consept of the dream;)

Oh sorry if it was confusing! :0

I couldn't exactly find the right words to say :$

Oh sorry if it was confusing! :0

I couldn't exactly find the right words to say :$

No.Your dream was weird so...just :awesome:.I just meant that My dreams are usually confusing;)

Here's another dream I had.And,yes,it's about Matt...again!So,that's what happend:

All of my school's students were sitting at the ampitheatre where we were gonna have the last test of the year.As I was writing the answers I realised that everyone had gone except of a girl(who really manages to piss me off:stunned: )because something very important had happened that I had to know.So,I finished my test and went into a tannel to see Matt,who was a teenager then,standing there:dance::awesome:.I held his hand while we were walking coz I wanted to show him his new school:D

Then,we met Matt's lawyer(wtf?) and I noticed that the girl I mentioned b4 was following us.

Well,I was standing bext to Matt so I couldn't resist and I hugged him.he seemed shocked,he murmured "ummm...ok" and pulled me away:(

At that time the girl came to us when I was ready to tell Matt "sowwy" and she grabbed his arm and started walking away from me:mad::fear::supersad::noey:

No.Your dream was weird so...just :awesome:.I just meant that My dreams are usually confusing;)

Here's another dream I had.And,yes,it's about Matt...again!So,that's what happend:

All of my school's students were sitting at the ampitheatre where we were gonna have the last test of the year.As I was writing the answers I realised that everyone had gone except of a girl(who really manages to piss me off:stunned: )because something very important had happened that I had to know.So,I finished my test and went into a tannel to see Matt,who was a teenager then,standing there:dance::awesome:.I held his hand while we were walking coz I wanted to show him his new school:D

Then,we met Matt's lawyer(wtf?) and I noticed that the girl I mentioned b4 was following us.

Well,I was standing bext to Matt so I couldn't resist and I hugged him.he seemed shocked,he murmured "ummm...ok" and pulled me away:(

At that time the girl came to us when I was ready to tell Matt "sowwy" and she grabbed his arm and started walking away from me:mad::fear::supersad::noey:

THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE WORST DREAM EVER!! :eek:

You couldn't fiiind the wooorrddds to saaayyyy, they're oooverdduuueee. You've traveled haalfff the wooorrllld to sayyy...

I couldn't help myself :facepalm:

Hahahah that just made my day :awesome:

I had a dream a couple nights ago that went like this:Me, some random dude, and Matt Bellamy were all at my grandma's house ,sitting on the floor, and I was just gushing about how awesome he and the band was,and he was actually talking to me! :D Then I went on to talk about my fave song, which was epic,but I couldn't remember the title! :$ So we talked some more.But then Matt had to go, and I had to go, so we left and suddenly we were all on a subway and I was talking with Matt again.:)

I had a dream there was a random concert at my high school. My dad and I went around behind the school and Matt was laying there in a crowd of people with Kate! I kept trying to get JUST a picture with him, and for ten minutes, he kept saying "No, we really have to leave right now. Something with Kate's parents...." He could've saved himself annoyance if he would've just taken the photo.... :LOL:

So Matt's a jerk.