Actually, Dom has said he prefers to play stadiums :)

Actually, Dom has stated that he finds stadium shows to rigid, as they're all about the lights and effects and everything.

You know that for sure, How?? I'm not saying they wouldn't like to do a one off like that. But they want to be successful, who wouldn't, and personally I think they deserve to be. They spent years playing small venues and I'm sure they sometimes miss that buzz but given the choice what band would go back to that.

People can't seem to accept they are a massive band now.

Both Matt and Dom have stated that they prefer smaller venues, because it allows more room for spontanity and stuff.

Come one guys, haven't you seen Matt in the end of the 'The Groove in the States' vid? The little chap gets all rockstarish!

Wait...Clip? So there's gonna be a vi- Oh, duh. Get real, Jaimee.

I will actually laugh if they did what Paramore did with the Decode video...Being all Vampire-y and walking in the woods :LOL:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[/caps]

it's probably american time and it does say am so it could be up to 6 o'clock today. [gmt]

it will be today though i reckon.

Hopefully so, I hope it's up before 5 or I might need to wait until very late tonight to hear it though :stunned:

Archived