I enjoy listening to the song, but plz don't waste precious setlist space on it.

Also, it don't sound like Muse in at all. Sounds like a musical finally, or the end credits of a really crappy film (which it actually is)

why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

i was not insulting you. if that's what your idea of an insult is you need to grow an extra layer of skin.

and don't bother making apologies for something you're not sorry for. it's such a waste of time :chuckle:

A wild snorlax appears.

Wild snorlax uses "Beef"

It is not effective.

For all those who think the lyrics to this song are even remotely good, here are some songs to listen to:

Hero of war - Rise Against

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXq20oJlC0

(note the lyrics to this song mean something and are NOT cheesy)

Passenger - Deftones (ft. Maynard)

(note how the lyrics paint a very specific picture and feeling, and how 2 of the best vocalists in the industry come together)

Citizen Erased - Muse (OMG!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHUKVoYbdc

(nothing to say about this except WIN, more of this please!)

:)

For all those who think the lyrics to this song are even remotely good, here are some songs to listen to:

Hero of war - Rise Against

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdXq20oJlC0

(note the lyrics to this song mean something and are NOT cheesy)

Passenger - Deftones (ft. Maynard)

(note how the lyrics paint a very specific picture and feeling, and how 2 of the best vocalists in the industry come together)

Citizen Erased - Muse (OMG!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHUKVoYbdc

(nothing to say about this except WIN, more of this please!)

:)

Thank you for showing me the light.

:rolleyes:

Ahaha poor Doris... Everyone that thinks that stars are actually colliding just made my day. :D

I saw this on Twitter- "WTF is this TT?! Stars collided? OMFG! ...oh wait. it's a fucking Muse song. PHEW!" :LOL:

the should do the fallowing in setlists

Nuetron Star

Dead Star

Starlight

Hyper Music

UD

Uno

I love you, no i dont!, yes i do!, no i dont...

:awesome:

I'm not minding NSC, but I don't exactly wanna hear it live.

I like the music, not the lyrics.

But I suppose it goes nicely with Guiding Light. :LOL:

By the ignorance of your reply I'm guessing you can't possibly give the songs a listen and form an opinion of your own, you instead decided to troll. Congrats ;)

I listened to the songs, they are cool stories bro, but I still like the lyrics to NSC, so I didn't see the point in your enlightening post. :LOL:

Plus it gives the impression that you were trying to force your own opinion, which I am sure you were not, but it appeared that way.

For everyone bashing the lyrics, I present "Instant Messenger" (aka "Pink Ego Box"):

It's gonna be ok

Can’t afford another day

At 50 bytes per second

I’ve never seen your face

I’ve never heard your voice

But I think I like it

When you instant message me

With a promise

I can feel it

I can tell you're gonna be

Just like me

My eyes are gonna strain

My heart is feeling pain

At 50 beats per second

I’ve never seen your eyes

I’ve never heard your lies

But I think I like it

When you instant message me

With a promise

I can feel it

I can tell you're gonna be

Just like me

Be

Just like me

You turn

You turn

You turn on me

By the ignorance of your reply I'm guessing you can't possibly give the songs a listen and form an opinion of your own, you instead decided to troll. Congrats ;)

I think her point is that we all know the lyrics suck. I really don't think that there's anyone on here that actually thinks they're good :LOL:

I'll give those songs a listen though ;)

I listened to the songs, they are cool stories bro, but I still like the lyrics to NSC, so I didn't see the point in your enlightening post. :LOL:

Plus it gives the impression that you were trying to force your own opinion, which I am sure you were not, but it appeared that way.

Haha sorry if I came off that way :) I should probably troll the 'other bands' section... I'm just in a buoyant mood with Download festival only 3-4 weeks away :D

The last chorus is fucking beast with the pounding kick drum.

This.

Haha, I have to say when I first heard it in the car this evening I did have a huge grin on my face because I found it so funny in parts... but I now have it playing on repeat. The intro has to grow on me, but everything after that I lovelovelove, especially the last chorus and the outro.

And I don't care whether I should or shouldn't like it, or whether it's in Twilight or not... I like it. If you don't, that's also fine... there's more to life than beef over a song :happy:

Archived