I MISSED IT!!!!!!!

thats what i get for getting up to get a snapple :'(

Don't go beating yourself up over it. No, really.

I really do not like the solo. At all.

Sounded kinda wonky or something.

*sigh* Maybe I need to hear it a few more times. When really drunk. :(

i really like it :D

i was a bit :erm: at the beginning, i admit, but i think it's really great :yesey:

/QUOTE]

+1

At first I reeeeeeeally wasn't sure about it, but after a few moire listens, despite the cheese...I really like it! :D

i really like it :D

i was a bit :erm: at the beginning, i admit, but i think it's really great :yesey:

/QUOTE]

+1

At first I reeeeeeeally wasn't sure about it, but after a few more listens, despite the cheese...I really like it! :D

Quick thoughts since Dorris is having her troubles today:

I came into this with low expectations, so this came in above that bar I set.

Lyrics are cheesy, but I like the sound coming from Muse in this one.

Its got the good old Muse Synth sound in it which I was a fan of.

Actually after listening to that... I have to say the preview didn't do that song any justice.

The song is about 100 times worst than what I could have imagine... Never :LOL: so much at listening to a new Muse song.

Now if you'll excuse me I am suffering from cheese indigestion!

Just listened. It's not as bad as Guiding Light...

That's the best I can say about it. It's not too bad to begin with, has a bit of a Queen vibe about it (again), but the synths are irritating. The guitar solo.. erm, sounds okay, bit out of place. Again, not GL bad.

The hook is just so poor though :/ And the lyrics aint anything special. Meh, it's not as terrible as I thought but I just can't see myself listening to it regularly. The outro is quite nice though.

I guess I am one of the few that don't really like the song.

For me, the song has A LOT of potential. There are some definite Muse elements that I love in the song, but it's all over the place. I think it's a bit rushed in some parts... Also, there are places where it seems too mainstream? I guess mainstream like.... some things were changed to make it sound more appealing to twilight fans. I like the books, don't get me wrong.. but the movies are annoying. Matt's voice sounds different. Good in some parts, bad in others... I dunno. I gave it a few listens and I still wish they would have gone a different way with it.

Just listened. It's not as bad as Guiding Light...

That's the best I can say about it. It's not too bad to begin with, has a bit of a Queen vibe about it (again), but the synths are irritating. The guitar solo.. erm, sounds okay, bit out of place. Again, not GL bad.

The hook is just so poor though :/ And the lyrics aint anything special. Meh, it's not as terrible as I thought but I just can't see myself listening to it regularly. The outro is quite nice though.

Archived