PML, how old are you? 'i feel embarrassed about being a fan of___' ?? wtf, you either like something or you dont! dont you have balls to stand up for what you like or you feel the need to be accepted by others in order to truly enjoy something? :LOL:

dude, muse fans *facepalm*

actually, i dont EVER remember a time when being a muse fan was cool. i mean, most people didnt know them, they found matt's voice ridiculous... we are doomed to be uncool, i suppose :D

Oh come on, don't ask me how old I am to counter my argument.

I'm embarrassed simply because the musical style they're turning into is just...terrible. Which is one I really don't like and don't want to be associated with. Saying I am a Muse fan nowdays is like saying I've watched Twilight 40 times or that I listen to Tokyo Hotel.

Oh come on, don't ask me how old I am to counter my argument.

I'm embarrassed simply because the musical style they're turning into is just...terrible. Which is one I really don't like and don't want to be associated with. Saying I am a Muse fan nowdays is like saying I've watched Twilight 40 times or that I listen to Tokyo Hotel.

Lol if you feel that way then stop listening to muse and get the fuck out of here. Its that simple so just dont go on here and bitch

hahaha

I think the percentage of the people who love it/obsess to it now then will hate it later in this board is going to be low.

I'm more interested of what the haters now will say later.

I'm not really a hater, I just think it's pretty average and not worth all the OMG ITS AMAZING hype some people are giving it :chuckle:

It's just a what song? :p

So I guess it didn't get played on XFM then.

Pop :p

And :eek: XFM is ace, bit too much Arctic Monkeys but I will live :happy:

Lol if you feel that way then stop listening to muse and get the fuck out of here. Its that simple so just dont go on here and bitch

Well no they're entitled to their opinion, I really like their old stuff and not a fan of the recent material, doesnt mean I have to stop listening to music and it also doesn't mean I'm not allowed to express an opinion of the new material.

That's what sharing your opinion means.

If they want to make a boy band, it's their absolute right, but I just don't support it. And that's what an opinion is.

Okay yes its cool to say you dont like the courses muse are taking but the way you were coming off earlier in the posts of yours, It came off like you were picking a fight with some people and just whining.

I'm all for opinions, but nothing new is being discussed. This thread is on page 208 ffs, and the main points could've been covered in about 7. I get it. We're bored gluttons for punishment. There's no other new Muse stuff to complain about right now.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the song. I'm not sure yet if I'll like it or not.

Okay yes its cool to say you dont like the courses muse are taking but the way you were coming off earlier in the posts of yours, It came off like you were picking a fight with some people and just whining.

Yeah man I came to the boards just to pick e-fights. Oh come on.

What do you even mean by whining? I'm just saying how disapointing it is to see a band like Muse that had tons of potential start making pretty generic and easy to forget music. When they could be, well, pulling some strings and actually make good, thoughtful music.

Yeah man I came to the boards just to pick e-fights. Oh come on.

What do you even mean by whining? I'm just saying how disapointing it is to see a band like Muse that had tons of potential start making pretty generic and easy to forget music. When they could be, well, pulling some strings and actually make good, thoughtful music.

So exo genesis is pretty generic and isnt "good thoughtful" music?

3 tracks on a 11 track album. Great.

MK Ultra? Unnatural Selection? Thought the older muse fans enjoyed at least 5 tracks on a 11 track album? Honestly i agree that some courses muse are taking are bad but not all of them. I believe muse make at least way better music than what the media is mainly providing. Justin Bieber and lady gaga? Im just open minded to alot of music and i perhaps happen to like what muse is doing.

Archived