:facepalm:

I bet you've slagged off comparisons between Muse & Radiohead, comparing Kasabian & Oasis is just as retarded.

Most bands use the same structures and rely on chorus', might as well start comparing Muse to Oasis on that basis.

Using synths =/= experimental, anyone using that term often sounds like they don't know what they are talking about and since you clearly don't know Kasabian's influences:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHqepbB4sDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjSybE8LdZU

FFS

Would you mind it if you stopped being so bloody patronising? :rolleyes: "I clearly don't know", you don't know a thing about what I know quite clearly.

I've never listened to Muse, before I listened to them or not, and thought "Hmm, is that the new Radiohead song?"

Whereas I HAVE thought that for Kasabian and thinking it was Oasis. I know who they're influenced by. Primal Scream obviously are an influence, but you cannot deny that they sound very much like Oasis at times.

No, synths doesn't = experimental, which is why Kasabian aren't a very experimental band. Much like Oasis.

I really really with all my heart want a muse cover of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaKxFjlOpw

Perhaps the whole next album could be in the same style..

:LOL: this now has to happen!

exo is beautiful, but i prefer some of the

ir other piano songs, just beacuse they make you feel some sort of emotions, rather than just "oh wow, this is spacey and epic and stuff"

:LOL: this now has to happen!

exo is beautiful, but i prefer some of the

ir other piano songs, just beacuse they make you feel some sort of emotions, rather than just "oh wow, this is spacey and epic and stuff"

I think most of Muse's piano pieces are 'spacey and epic' though.

I think most of Muse's piano pieces are 'spacey and epic' though.

i know, but the others make me feel something else aswelll...FG is uplifting, RBS is dark and haunting, space dementia is claustrophobic and paranoid, BaH is inspiring, megalomania is disturbing....apart from rememption (which, granted, almost brought me to tears fist time i heard it) exo dosnt inspire anything in me.

:( Spacey and epic and stuff is what makes me feel some sort of emotion! :happy:

:chuckle: true, im not saying i dont love it, cause i really do, but....i dont know, maybe i just need to listen to it in full, cuase the first time i heard it it was really amazing, and it really did sound fantastic.

Yeah am doing, have not listened to them for a couple of days, hopefully when I come back they'll be exciting to listen to again.

I'm starting to feel the same. I'm currently listening to the old b-sides... and Radiohead, lol.

Yeah am doing, have not listened to them for a couple of days, hopefully when I come back they'll be exciting to listen to again.

Wow, a couple of days :p Take a break for a month or more, then listen again. It will be epic!

i know, but the others make me feel something else aswelll...FG is uplifting, RBS is dark and haunting, space dementia is claustrophobic and paranoid, BaH is inspiring, megalomania is disturbing....apart from rememption (which, granted, almost brought me to tears fist time i heard it) exo dosnt inspire anything in me.

:chuckle: true, im not saying i dont love it, cause i really do, but....i dont know, maybe i just need to listen to it in full, cuase the first time i heard it it was really amazing, and it really did sound fantastic.

All those first ones you mentioned... those are the ones I consider spacey-epic. Not much of an exo fan. :chuckle:

wow, I ignored Showbiz for a very long time thinking that I just wasn't that into it in comparison to the other albums. I listened to it a couple days ago for the first time in a year and I've been obsessed. Now I'm convinced it's my favorite. Oh, Muse... you make me insane