Yeah the riff in supremacy is pretty uninspiring.

Another problem I have with the song is that by the first chorus you've heard everything from the song - it doesn't develop or 'take you on a journey' (which is how Chris described it in an interview if I'm not mistaken).

Another problem I have with the song is that by the first chorus you've heard everything from the song - it doesn't develop or 'take you on a journey' (which is how Chris described it in an interview if I'm not mistaken).

It stills develops more than both Chris' songs together

so what?! a lot of Muse songs that are generally loved don't really go anywhere and follow the regular verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge/solo/whatever-chorus structure. Hysteria. Bliss. Map of the Problematique. That doesn't mean they're bad songs. if your song is good, you don't need unconventional structures. Supremacy is good. top 10 material, actually.

so what?! a lot of Muse songs that are generally loved don't really go anywhere and follow the regular verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge/solo/whatever-chorus structure. Hysteria. Bliss. Map of the Problematique. That doesn't mean they're bad songs. if your song is good, you don't need unconventional structures. Supremacy is good. top 10 material, actually.

Almost had it all the way there.

Actually live Bliss builds into something immense with the falsetto and the extended outro.

I notice it more for Supremacy for some reason.

I think some songs need it though - like UD

A collab between The Killers and Muse would be pretty damn good, if it ever happened.

I've heard (or rather read) a few people go 'Ewwwwwwwwwwww' or 'No, they're not the same genre so it wouldn't work hurr durr' but when you think about it, all 7 of the are amazing musicians, so I think they could make it work prettty well.

So what I'm really trying to say is 'BRANDON OR MATT OR CHRIS OR DOM OR MARK OR DAVE OR RONNIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE COLLAB. PLEASE. KBYE'

;)

That's not really the only requirement. That's why supergroups rarely work (Emerson Lake & Palmer is an exception ofc :awesome:)

I was going to say I would think it would be one lead singer playing with the other band, most like Brandon singing with Muse (no offence to Mark, Ronnie and Dave) but I was too lazy to type it :(

But I agree, it wouldn't really work as a supergroup, more just a one time thing with not all 7 of them ... bla that's confusing :LOL:

• 2 months later...
I'm starting to lean TR>T2L.

Sunburn is a meh song. I wouldn't mind if it never got played live again.

Me too. Maybe not to the point that TR is better but more of a T2L = TR. They both have their highs and lows but overall just come off feeling very average.

:noey: