Guest hysteriaaah
Muse should cover Weezer for a Bside

"Beverly hills...thats where i want to be!"

:chuckle:

In falsetto of course.

Hate This and I'll Love you is the worst muse song ever officially released and makes me what to stab myself in the ears. Screenager is almost as bad.

Everything from Absolution forward is better in general.

:eek::eek: :supersad:

*Dies*

:fear: :fear:

NO. Just, NO. HT&ILY is one of the best off Showbiz! It's definitely in my top ten of all time, actually..Probably because it's so close to my heart, in the sense that it brings back memories. Sigh.

On your second comment- Screenager is awesome :mad:

Third comment- Pssh, HT&ILY is far better than the Absolution Cheese King: Endlessly.

Guest hysteriaaah
MM is boring.

New Born drags on too long and repeats itself too many times.

I don't see it as dragging on and i hate the edited version :( New Born might be my favourite song ever and one of the reasons i love it is because of all the layers within the song.

MM is waaaaay better live. I think i only started really loving it when i saw it on hulaballoo...

-Apocalypse Please is more epic live than RBS live.(RBS is great live too but AP is more epic)

-MOTP>KOC

AP>RBS definitely. I don't like RBS. I don't really see why people like RBS live...

MOTP=KOC (they're both in my top5!:()

and don't be hating on the Hate This! *joins legion of defenders* :fear:

Map of the Problematique, Take a Bow and Knights Of Cydonia make BH&R. If it didn't have those 3 it would suck. I would include Assassin but the album version is butchered to hell and back, compared to how the song once was. Same with Exo Politics, although it isn't as good anyway. Soldiers Poem and Hoodoo are also good.

HT&ILY isn't that good, definatly in my bottom half of Showbiz.

Endlessly and Sing For Absolution are epic.

The Resistance tour towers were amazing

TSP > TOADA

Exogenesis is easily one of their best songs, I do not understand how it is a dispointment to some.

Undisclosed Desires isn't that bad, despite not having the 'true' Muse sound. Although it shouldn't have been a single.

Guiding Light isn't as bad as people make out.

I enjoy Prague.

Soaked sucks.

Who Knows Who is amazing and I'd love to see Mike Skinner join them on stage and perform it.

Judging by videos, Citizen Erased is better on record than live (recently anyway)

NSC is actually quite good.

Resistance is a choon.

Uprising is a good song and not 'generic'

Guest hysteriaaah
Map of the Problematique, Take a Bow and Knights Of Cydonia make BH&R. If it didn't have those 3 it would suck. I would include Assassin but the album version is butchered to hell and back, compared to how the song once was. Same with Exo Politics, although it isn't as good anyway. Soldiers Poem and Hoodoo are also good.

HT&ILY isn't that good, definatly in my bottom half of Showbiz.

Endlessly and Sing For Absolution are epic.

The Resistance tour towers were amazing

TSP > TOADA

Exogenesis is easily one of their best songs, I do not understand how it is a dispointment to some.

Undisclosed Desires isn't that bad, despite not having the 'true' Muse sound. Although it shouldn't have been a single.

Guiding Light isn't as bad as people make out.

I enjoy Prague.

Soaked sucks.

Who Knows Who is amazing and I'd love to see Mike Skinner join them on stage and perform it.

Judging by videos, Citizen Erased is better on record than live (recently anyway)

NSC is actually quite good.

Resistance is a choon.

Uprising is a good song and not 'generic'

On your BHaR comment, I completely agree that TaB, KoC and MotP make the album. They're the three stand outs. Though I just have to add that I also love Supermassive(yeah thats right!) and City of Delusion. I love Hoodoo but i prefer the piano version. Assassin is better live.

Sorry Prague sucks, but better than popcorn.

HT&ILY should move up your list:p

Other than that, I agree :D

I feel that CE is played a tad too fast live.

I think you're right.

I also feel it'd sound better if it went like this in the chorus:

Chris: For one moment

Matt: I wish you'd hold your stage with no feelings at all

Chris: Open minded

Matt: I'm sure I used to be so free.

It comes across that Matt is struggling, and it doesn't sound right, because the vocals almost overlap on record.

That probably doesn't make much sence but make out what you can :p

That's just rock'n'roll for you.

Eh. I don't like songs played over-tempo. It makes them sound rushed, you don't get the sense of scale, buildup and tension, and you don't enjoy the good bits as much when they're shorter. It's not hugely important on CE... however on very old versions of Space Dementia, it was miles too quick.

I think you're right.

I also feel it'd sound better if it went like this in the chorus:

Chris: For one moment

Matt: I wish you'd hold your stage with no feelings at all

Chris: Open minded

Matt: I'm sure I used to be so free.

It comes across that Matt is struggling, and it doesn't sound right, because the vocals almost overlap on record.

That probably doesn't make much sence but make out what you can :p

If he sang it studio-pace then it would be fine.