• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

:LOL: Nice one!

Ughhh I'm so jealous of those of you who are going to multiple shows! I'm only going to this one AND it's my first Muse concert ever (plus it'll probably be a while before they come back to the US), so I basically expect nothing short of epicness :LOL:

I will be able to die happy if they play Bliss or CE... I'm not too picky haha... just one of the two ;) It's looking like the chances are pretty good that we'll get at least one of them!

And yes! Bliss at Rock Am Ring basically KILLED me with awesomeness. :awesome::LOL:

We're getting closer, guys! Day by day... :D

Same my first evar Muse concert and the only one! lol I tried to get my mom to let me go to the NY show too, she was like, "No. In no way possible are we going to do that."

FFFFFUUUUU-

i want it too :supersad: so badly

and CE, and SD.. hoodoo and :awesome: SS...

that'd be my dream come true:rolleyes:

it came to my mind the green day song... wake me up when september ends :awesome:

My sister saw Hoodoo and Unintended and Sunburn. :supersad:

and Apocalypse Please and City of Delusion and Butterflies and Hurricanes...

oy, if they play SD here I'd die of happiness on the spot. :D

My sister saw Hoodoo and Unintended and Sunburn. :supersad:

and Apocalypse Please and City of Delusion and Butterflies and Hurricanes...

oy, if they play SD here I'd die of happiness on the spot. :D

i hate your sister right now :shifty:

nah...

i think it'd blow my mind if they play some of those songs.. even if they play just unintended :supersad: my fangirl side will arise and let me tell you.... i will not be afraid of show my feelings to Matt :awesome:

it came to my mind the green day song... wake me up when september ends :awesome:

LOL ... I was just thinking that the other day as I listened to that song ... only "wake me up when September STARTS" ... 'cause of Wembley. :D

Seriously, this is one shit summer ... :( ... I just can't wait to be in front of the stage, forgetting all the bad stuff for a while ... I crave that experience ... :happy:

i think it'd blow my mind if they play some of those songs.. even if they play just unintended :supersad: my fangirl side will arise and let me tell you.... i will not be afraid of show my feelings to Matt :awesome:

Oh, I'll cry. So don't worry, we can be weepy fangirls together!:supersad::dance:

LOL ... I was just thinking that the other day as I listened to that song ... only "wake me up when September STARTS" ... 'cause of Wembley. :D

Seriously, this is one shit summer ... :( ... I just can't wait to be in front of the stage, forgetting all the bad stuff for a while ... I crave that experience ... :happy:

:musesign: dont worry, we wont remember anything by then...

i cant believe its only 3 months till Wembley :awesome:

it makes my summer a lot better when i think of it...

then after that we'll only have to wait around 3 more weeks :D

:musesign: dont worry, we wont remember anything by then...

i cant believe its only 3 months till Wembley :awesome:

it makes my summer a lot better when i think of it...

then after that we'll only have to wait around 3 more weeks :D

Are you going to Wembley? :awesome:

I'm not. :chuckle:

Are you going to Wembley? :awesome:

I'm not. :chuckle:

:awesome: i am!

i got sucked in you know...

i thought about it first, then i thought nahh to much money, then everybody started talking about it and here i am...

working lots of extra hours just to get my flight on time :chuckle:

you should join us :awesome:

:awesome: i am!

i got sucked in you know...

i thought about it first, then i thought nahh to much money, then everybody started talking about it and here i am...

working lots of extra hours just to get my flight on time :chuckle:

you should join us :awesome:

Dooooooo it. All the cool kids are. And by "cool kids," I mean kickass Muse nerds.

Dooooooo it. All the cool kids are. And by "cool kids," I mean kickass Muse nerds.

*cough* I think I get to win the crazy award if I successfully make it to 8 shows in 2 months. That has got to be a record, yeah? Would also make 11 shows in 1 year. :LOL:

:( I feel so lame now. I'm only taking a 20 minute train ride to see them, whereas you guys are traveling all over the place.

I want to go to Wembley, too, but...

Awww, don't feel bad ... I skipped opportunities to see Muse during the Absolution and BHaR tours right in Philly 25 minutes from me ... just because I was afraid of people and too wrapped up in studies/work. If I can forgive myself for that, I think you can give yourself a pass for not going across the ocean.Besides, we're still gonna have ridiculous levels of American fun in N.Y./N.J.:happy:

Ha. I missed a lot.

- I'm not too picky about what songs they play, I just want to get lost in the music :).

- I, too, wasn't planning on going to London. But then I played the "Let's if I can get a GA ticket for Wembley!" game ... and I won :facepalm:. At least I'm finally going to England, after six years of wishing :awesome:.

Ha. I missed a lot.

- I'm not too picky about what songs they play, I just want to get lost in the music :).

- I, too, wasn't planning on going to London. But then I played the "Let's if I can get a GA ticket for Wembley!" game ... and I won :facepalm:. At least I'm finally going to England, after six years of wishing :awesome:.

Yeah, I've never been abroad before. :p Need to go get a passport ASAP, ahhh!!!! :eek:

Hey, at least I get to see them at all right?

YES. Once is all it takes for the awesomeness to get into your bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that people who have seen Muse live at least once are on average 4,587,384 times awesomer than people who never see Muse live at all.:cool:

And, you can laugh at those of us who are wearing duct-tape shoes and digging through dumpsters for lunch because we broke the bank going to Wembley ... ;).

YES. Once is all it takes for the awesomeness to get into your bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that people who have seen Muse live at least once are on average 4,587,384 times awesomer than people who never see Muse live at all.:cool:

And, you can laugh at those of us who are wearing duct-tape shoes and digging through dumpsters for lunch because we broke the bank going to Wembley ... ;).

But its worth it. Amirite? Getting GA in Wembley is defs worth 3 months eating garbage food :LOL:

But its worth it. Amirite? Getting GA in Wembley is defs worth 3 months eating garbage food :LOL:

i have to thank that im staying with a host family... and i dont pay rent or food, cause i'd be eating rice and beans for the whole months... now my weekends are all about walking around, enjoying when i can sleep more... and trying to spend very very few bucks

Mmmm... Ramen noodles... get in my mouf! I took those for granted back in the states... especially the spicy ones... mmmmm...

Anyway, hope the NY/NJ shows will still be good for ya'll going to Wembley in September. Have a blast, but don't spoil your appetite too much!

Archived