What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

My brother and I are still in Queens, so no barrier. We probably won't get there until 6 or so but in all reality I think we can get pretty damn close.

We are trying to figure out how to get back to Queens (Long Island City) anywhere near the 7train. Does anyone know how to get back because the trains are messed up.

Or is anybody driving and willing to offer two seats? :)

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is going to be ok. :(

Wow, that was kind of crappy. As someone who is older than 35, let me just say "your loss."

Woo Hoo!!! Have fun ladies and take care of that FLAG :-) See you all back down South in a few days. :yesey: Will you be providing fuel for our sexy plane tonight?

So unfortunate. I told someone the other day that I was going to see Muse, and they had the nerve to say "that Twilight band." I just had to walk away. I was seriously afraid of the words that would come out if I spoke. Just turned, and walked away. :noey:

Wasn't trrying to limit anyone out. Eh, eff it. If you're not 60, it's fine.

Relatively new MUSE fanatic and will be there tonight (was at Wembley last month) but tonight....I propose to my girl during the concert....just need the right song

OMG, how awesome :awesome: My opinion (for the zero that it's worth) would be Starlight. I know it's kinda played out, but it really is a fantastic song, and pretty appropriate for the occasion. Now, if they play BLISS, well - that's a done deal. But, in reality, it should be Starlight. Please make sure to come back on the board's and tell us how it went :D

Are you with Cecily?

Pip, your avatar STILL cracks me up. OHAI there!

Pip, your avatar STILL cracks me up. OHAI there!

Well just for you then! I know you've seen it but it makes me laugh no matter how many times I look at it!:LOL::LOL:

Mojo!

Yeah she's sitting right next to me.

Oh please say 'Hi' to her from me! Have a great time! :kiss:

Cool, that's the same route Hopstop.com gave me, so it's good to see someone else confirm they're taking that. So basically, it's the E or F train to Jamaica-179 Street; the N6 or N6L Long Island Bus to Hempstead Terminal; then the N70, N71 or N72 Long Island Bus to the venue. It'll be a two-hour trek from Midtown, so make sure to budget enough time to get there. Also, consider splitting a cab with other solo gig-goers from the venue to the Jamaica-179 Street station if you happen to miss the last bus thesecrectchord mentioned or want to circumvent it on the return trip.

thanks for the awesome directions! took me 3 hrs from Midtown, counting missing first N6 @ Jamaica 179 st

Marriott across parking lot from coliseum has Muse postcard-size flyers, Resistance mini poster style, at concierge

investigating nearby Italian restaurant- can't cope w/ hotel food today

many eateries in Westbury Village along Post Ave- $10/ 10 min cab ride from coliseum/ Marriott

Archived