What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

I'll be driving 4 hours to queue for barrier, so I feel everybody who's driving's pain. I'm gonna leave my house around 6am. Blah! Where is the closest starbucks? :p

I just did all of my shopping. I have snacks, water, a blanket, hand warmers and a folding chair all packed in my trunk. It's soooo close! Woo!

I think someone said there's a Starbucks across the street, unless I'm thinking of a different gig. :D

Bleh, I have to drive to this....sucks :mad:

so do I.. pain in the ass but more reliable than the public transpo right now.. :mad:

Ditto on having to drive due to crappy public transportation.

I'll be driving 4 hours to queue for barrier, so I feel everybody who's driving's pain. I'm gonna leave my house around 6am. Blah! Where is the closest starbucks? :p

I have a 4 hour drive too, so there's no way I can do that drive, queue for hours on end and then stand in GA. I'm not as young as I once was. ;)

I'm getting excited though. Two days! :eek:

Well Quebec got Guiding Light and Feeling Good so hopefully that means we'll miss it

How about some Bliss or RBS?

hells yeah, we heard those at msg in march, I really want a different setlist for this show.

I checked the weather and its supposed to be 64 and sunny during the day. Hopefully that will keep everybody warm in line for the pit (I probably won't get there until 5 or 6pm, but I think it will be possible to get close)

Can't wait to see everybody on saturday (I'll be the guy trying to figure the best settings on my new panasonic lumix zs5)

Cheers to a great show!

Everyone is wishing for Bliss.

Ive seen Bliss past two shows :) ... How about Showbiz, Citizen Erased, Space Dimentia, Microcuts, City of Delusion, Assassin, Dark Shines, ExoPolitics, DeadStar, Apocalypse Please, SunBurn, Futurism, In Your World... ok Bliss .. Sing for Absolution, StockHolme Syndrome, ButterFly and Hurricanes, ...

Heck most of these were in a playlist I made for a friend if any Muse newcomers never heard their relatively radio unplayed stuff :):

Ive only hear SuperMassive Black Hole, Hysteria, Time is running out, Resistance, Uprising,and StockHolme Syndrome ONCE on radio past 6 months lol and i listen to alot of radio.

Anyone going from center city Philadelphia and can fit 2 peeps in their car?

I could pay $20 for gas money....

I also may have an extra ticket if this date cancels, so 50/50 possibility you can buy an extra ticket at face value. If this girl is coming though, just the ride.

Anyone recommend a route from Philly. I heard some shiz was closed down/construction or will be bad with traffic

Thanks!

-Arian

It's my first time with GA tix as well yay!! :)

I'd like to know what time GA people should be lining up also....

I was thinking of getting there by 12 or 1 in the afternoon.

Is that too late or should we be there earlier to ensure a good place in the front?? :)

and where do we line up?

awesome! yea...i'm thinking it might be slightly later for me now since the people i'm going with are huge musers like me :rolleyes:

grrrr we shall see!

Whoever sees this who has GA, please come around 12-1pm for barrier. We don't want to have to line up at 7am :erm:

AGREED! if everyone starts lining up around then i'm doomed :eek:

Anyone here planning to get there by the LIRR? My friends and I still have no idea how we're gonna get there :( it shall be an epic adventure...

The LIRR is undergoing an immense amount of construction so check their website http://www.mta.info/lirr/ the service will be pretty bad...apparently you can take buses from certain stations...very confusing :wtf:

good luck!

As of now yes, but I'm trying to convince one of my friends to take their car, not sure if that will work out. You from the Bx also??
yeah! havent seen someone else from the bx here yet. if you decide to go by public transportation we might be able to travel in a group, which might be more comortable

whoa! now i'ts really gonna be an adventure :( thanks for the heads up

There are buses which take you to Nassau Coliseum. Here's a route assuming you're going from Time Square: Time Square to Nassau Coliseum

My friends and I are going to take the bus route - it's cheaper than taking the LIRR, circumvents the limited service hullabaloo, and takes not too much longer.

Also, a heads-up, the last bus seems to leave at 11:54pm.

There are buses which take you to Nassau Coliseum. Here's a route assuming you're going from Time Square: Time Square to Nassau Coliseum

My friends and I are going to take the bus route - it's cheaper than taking the LIRR, circumvents the limited service hullabaloo, and takes not too much longer.

Also, a heads-up, the last bus seems to leave at 11:54pm.

Cool, that's the same route Hopstop.com gave me, so it's good to see someone else confirm they're taking that. So basically, it's the E or F train to Jamaica-179 Street; the N6 or N6L Long Island Bus to Hempstead Terminal; then the N70, N71 or N72 Long Island Bus to the venue. It'll be a two-hour trek from Midtown, so make sure to budget enough time to get there. Also, consider splitting a cab with other solo gig-goers from the venue to the Jamaica-179 Street station if you happen to miss the last bus thesecrectchord mentioned or want to circumvent it on the return trip.

Archived