What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Question!

I ordered tickets from Stubhub. Floor GA... and the original tickets I ordered didn't come through, so I got comparable tickets which are Floor GA Row: GA and Seats 121-122.

Stubhub assured me these are standing tickets, and those sections aren't on the venue diagram.... but it's my first time with GA and want to be sure.... just was wondering what you think?

Thanks

They number the tickets just so they don't sell too many. You've got standing tickets don't worry

when it comes to the coliseum, you should really drive if you can. the public transportation is rather lacking and parking is plentiful and only like 7 bucks at the arena. if you live anywhere on long island, queens, or brooklyn I highly suggest you just drive.

Do you know how many 20-somethings who live in Brooklyn or Queens own cars? Not many :p

I've got an extra Nassau GA ticket for sale because one of my buddies backed out this week. I'm reading that Ticketmaster still has GA tickets, but Ticketmaster won't give you a smile and a hug to seal the transaction. ;) $75, which is what I paid, or best offer please. Can meet anywhere in NYC from now until doors open Saturday. Thanks.

EDIT:

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

driving up from Maryland tomorrow night so we will be driving to the venue.. Heard about all this public transpo messes and said f**k that..

Seriously! MSG would have been soooooo convenient.... well for me anyway. :LOL:

no kidding.. just 2hrs more today plus 8 hrs tomorrow and I am off to NY! :awesome:

off topic, I love the skin: "The skin that never was" a lot.. keeping this one.. :D Now I can really see everything, post wise..

Which one are you using?

I've got an extra Nassau GA ticket for sale because one of my buddies backed out this week. I'm reading that Ticketmaster still has GA tickets, but Ticketmaster won't give you a smile and a hug to seal the transaction. ;) $75, which is what I paid, or best offer please. Can meet anywhere in NYC from now until doors open Saturday. Thanks.

Someone in another thread was looking for a GA. Let me see if I can find the post and hae them contact you if it's still available.

Someone in another thread was looking for a GA. Let me see if I can find the post and hae them contact you if it's still available.

Thanks, I basically advertised this on five different sites but I'm desperate and want to unload this ASAP!

I'm kind of worried about trying to get back to NYC alone after the show. Like... kind of really worried.

You won't be alone. I think more people than you think will be taking public transportation despite all the delays that weekend -- including me -- so just follow the masses and you should be fine. I'll be hanging out by the sound desk all night so come say hi if you want to figure something out together. Here's my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/linden.lim

Thanks, I basically advertised this on five different sites but I'm desperate and want to unload this ASAP!

You won't be alone. I think more people than you think will be taking public transportation despite all the delays that weekend -- including me -- so just follow the masses and you should be fine. I'll be hanging out by the sound desk all night so come say hi if you want to figure something out together. Here's my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/linden.lim

Hey are you getting there from the Bronx by public transportation?

I messed up, they were looking for a GA to the Newark Show. :$ Sorry about that. Hopefully you shift it.

I'll be hanging out by the sound desk all night so come say hi if you want to figure something out together. Here's my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/linden.lim

The sound desk will be will be my spot on Saturday.

looking to trade my 2 GA floor tix for this show for 2 tix together in 116-118 sections or

102X-101. I live near the coliseum and can meet any time of the day on saturday (or whenever). Let me know if this interests you. bad things always happen to me in the pit :(

I'll be driving 4 hours to queue for barrier, so I feel everybody who's driving's pain. I'm gonna leave my house around 6am. Blah! Where is the closest starbucks? :p

I just did all of my shopping. I have snacks, water, a blanket, hand warmers and a folding chair all packed in my trunk. It's soooo close! Woo!

Archived