Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!!

I'm seeing Muse in September!!!!!!!!! :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! :dance::party::party:

ME TOO!! :dance: Happy birthday to us!! Don't know how I'm going to be able to wait for my birthday this year... :party:

GA tickets locked in! :awesome:

(sorry -- I'm a little excited)

for one thing, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with effin' Ticketmaster and half the fees

+1

I hate it when they add the $12 convenience charge, plus $10 for parking, $3 for ticketfast plus IDK what else they add in there.

I was literally shaking when I was waiting for the presale. I feel silly now though:LOL:

ChocolateKiss, I'm right there with you!

Who cares about Animation and Visual Design when it's my 22nd birthday, and I just spent $67 on a Muse ticket?

Technically, it was $64, but I'm getting it delivered. :D

:D

Plus it's your birthday, you get a free day off!! This is not as bad as when I payed a scalper $100 for my NSSN ticket at the Oracle:eek::eek:

+1

I hate it when they add the $12 convenience charge, plus $10 for parking, $3 for ticketfast plus IDK what else they add in there.

I was literally shaking when I was waiting for the presale. I feel silly now though:LOL:

I'm very pleased with this presale! Have we seen anyone unhappy yet?? This is how they all should be!

Okay, new member here, and I have a question for you all:

Can I only buy GA tickets for the presale, because I'm not getting any seat tickets. :(

And is GA better than seats? Does GA necessarily mean the pit?

I'm lost and confused! :LOL:

:D

Plus it's your birthday, you get a free day off!! This is not as bad as when I payed a scalper $100 for my NSSN ticket at the Oracle:eek::eek:

I did the same thing! Paid some girl on Craigslist $100, then got to the arena and there were scalpers at the venue selling GAs for $80!!:eek:

I was pissed!

Okay, new member here, and I have a question for you all:

Can I only buy GA tickets for the presale, because I'm not getting any seat tickets. :(

And is GA better than seats? Does GA necessarily mean the pit?

I'm lost and confused! :LOL:

Don't know if they're gonna offer seats or not, but GA is where all the real fans want to be!

All it means is that the floor of the arena is just one big-ass open area, no seats. And the people who get in line the earliest will be able to get right up on the barrier (ie: as close to the band as u can possibly get!!! :D )

Everyone is happy :happy:

Now I'm going to stalk my mailbox for my tickets... Does anyone know how long they'll take to get here? :$

For the Oracle show they arrived like 6 weeks before the concert I'm thinking...

You'll get email confirmation when they're sent, so u know when to look out for them!

Everyone is happy :happy:

Now I'm going to stalk my mailbox for my tickets... Does anyone know how long they'll take to get here? :$

In the confirmation email they send you says that the tickets will be mailed one week before the event:eek: I will be have a mental breakdown if I don't get my ticket on time.

Archived