No code, but go on the site now and create an account, so tomorrow u can log in ahead of time to save time at checkout.

Thanks for the help - I am sooo excited for this show! I feel like such a newb...does concertmaps have a homepage or something? I don't see a place to create an account tonight. :facepalm:

I decided! I'm going!

I'm trying for GA this time.

I got a seat for Oakland (since it was my first time seeing them), but I ended up standing the entire time anyway. :D

whoo hoo! :dance: Glad to hear it :) I'm thinking of going. I already have a ticket for LA but I'm very, very tempted for Sacramento as well. I'm looking at Amtrack schedules to see what's possible for transportation. It's like it's "so close... and yet so far :LOL: "

Thanks for the help - I am sooo excited for this show! I feel like such a newb...does concertmaps have a homepage or something? I don't see a place to create an account tonight. :facepalm:

All the way at the top of the page. Kinda hard to see: "Ticket Home" "Your Account" and "Shopping Cart"

Click on "Your Account" and create one :D

Anyone who's been to concerts at Arco - what sections would you say are a dream to get? From the seat charts it's hard to tell. 110 on Matt's side and 119 on Chris's side seems the best but they look far compared to Staples or Oakland. 111/112 or 117/118will be side or behind the stage? Thanks. I've never been there.

Anyone who's been to concerts at Arco - what sections would you say are a dream to get? From the seat charts it's hard to tell. 110 on Matt's side and 119 on Chris's side seems the best but they look far compared to Staples or Oakland. 111/112 or 117/118will be side or behind the stage? Thanks. I've never been there.

That's a good question. I've been to concerts there. but not in like 11 years. I think you're right though. 110 and 119 are probably best. Really tough to say though...

I'm assuming here that they have the same stage set up for all concerts at the Arco.

From checking out the seating chart for Carrie Underwood there, I would say (and hope I'm right) that for Muse seats, sections # 112, 111, 110, 109 on Matt's side and sections # 117, 118, 119, 120 on Chris' side would give a good view.

However, this could be completely wrong. Since I've never been there (and I've seen Muse once this year already), I'm going to go with GA because I think that's the safest bet.

They can be. Just ask people trying to get tickets for Staples Center during the presale :eek:

8 minutes to go... Good luck all! :D

Ha, I was one of them for Staples and it was totally dismal. Hopefully ARCO is much easier. They release something every 10 mins. supposedly so don't dispair right away.

Archived