That's great! What section do you have?

I'm scared to get a bad seat now that I've seen how the presales have gone so far:(

I'm in Section 113 at Staples Center! The closest you can get to Matt's side of the stage while still being in front of the stage! I'm stoked!

Seats are a nice breather sometimes and it's relaxing to stroll in a half hour before the show starts, but GA is where the energy is.

That's exactly how I feel!

I'm in Section 113 at Staples Center! The closest you can get to Matt's side of the stage while still being in front of the stage! I'm stoked!

You get to see Matty!:eek::$:D That's what I'm aiming for the Sac or San Jo one:p

I didn't really plan on going to all the CA dates. I just figured the three so. cal. dates were all they were going to do for CA, since that's kind of a lot! I figured since I was in the area, that I'd hit up all three of the shows and just stay the weekend to hang in So Cal and make a big trip out of it, Disney and all. I would have preferred to just go to Nor Cal shows, but those weren't even likely. Now that they're in the picture, I can't pass them up! So it just so happens that I'll be going to all the CA dates. This rarely happens. I'll be in GA for SD and Anaheim. Seats for LA. Aiming for GA for SJ and Sac. Seats are a nice breather sometimes and it's relaxing to stroll in a half hour before the show starts, but GA is where the energy is.

Gah! I am insanely jealous. Sometimes things just happen spontanelously, and come out better than when you plan it all out. Don't even regret getting those tickets, things happen for a reason. I'm probably going to have to get seats though, I have a test on the day of the Sac show so I can't wait in line all day. Since I'm short (5'3') I don't want to get stuck all the way in the back. I absolutely love GA when I've gone to other gigs and I wanted to lose my Muse GA virginity. Guess not this time.

What kinda test are you taking that you know about 5 months in advance? :eek:

I'm taking a two part psyc class, same professor for two semesters. Ugh. It's a rigorous class with a strict calendar. We get our schedule and know what lectures we are getting and exams. I know right, it sounds weird to know what I'm doing to way before the concert is here. But for Muse I will do anything. Probably going to do this exam way early, just to be on the professor's good side. I want GA so bad. :D

Since I'm short (5'3') I don't want to get stuck all the way in the back. I absolutely love GA when I've gone to other gigs and I wanted to lose my Muse GA virginity. Guess not this time.

I'm short too (5'2). Just get there early if you can and you won't be in the back! But I see you have a test. Ask if you can take it early! Some professors used to do it for me! :)

I'm short too (5'2). Just get there early if you can and you won't be in the back! But I see you have a test. Ask if you can take it early! Some professors used to do it for me! :)

We are not short, we are fun-sized:LOL:

I'll be proactive for once in my life, read all the chapters I need for that section during the summer so I can take it early. The things Muse makes us do. I should do that for all my classes to finish my psyc major even faster:happy:

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

:D:LOL::D

Super excited! Luckily pre-sale tix go on sale on pay day, so that means I should *hopefully* be able to get GA tix...then, I will get seats, maybe, for the So Cal dates. Since that is most likely all that will be left once I get paid. :musesign:

Thanks for the info on the Sacto gig!!! :cool:

How accurate is the rumor for a San Jose gig? There is already an event planned at HP for Sept 27th (Carrie Underwood), so would Muse possibly do Sept 29th? (or 26th?). Anyone know?

If the SJ rumor is true, then my guess is it would be after the Sacramento show. So yeah the 29th or the 30th. That gives them a couple of days to travel out to Denver for the show on Oct 2nd. I would prefer it be the 26th, but I don't know if they'll do shows on back to back nights that are 6 or 7 hours away by truck. I remember from the Oakland show that they have a convoy of like 12 or 13 big rigs that haul all of their shit!

Archived