mapquest says LA - SJ is 5hrs 20mins. and being that they'd be driving at night, that should be fairly accurate. So I'd go with either the 26th or 29th.

Trucks are only supposed to go 55mph though. Those Mapquest directions are assuming you're in a car doing 70 most of the way!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! months away, but see.you.guys.there !

Passion Pit actually played on my campus the same night Muse was in Oakland.

hope you guys know which one I went to :LOL:

This official NorCal date made my day :LOL:. I think I'm going. LA (home) over the weekend, and Sac during the week. Good thing Davis isn't too far off! Anyone in Davis on here?

I'm from Davis, we should do some promo for this show !!

This official NorCal date made my day :LOL:. I think I'm going. LA (home) over the weekend, and Sac during the week. Good thing Davis isn't too far off! Anyone in Davis on here?

HELL YEA DAVIS PPL!

I can imagine a lot of us will be going to this one! Def gonna skip class!

Well, I only became aware of Muse when "Absolution" hit big, so that remains my favorite. I've been a fan since then, but I've never seen them live.

I just found out about the Arco show over the weekend because of Radio 94.7, and I figured you peeps on the boards here would know if there was a pre-sale. :)

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! months away, but see.you.guys.there !

Passion Pit actually played on my campus the same night Muse was in Oakland.

hope you guys know which one I went to :LOL:

I'm from Davis, we should do some promo for this show !!

:( I wanted to go to the Oakland one, but I didn't have a ride. Plus I had seen them in Vegas the weekend before :rolleyes:. Yeah I heard about Passion Pit on campus, but I was more concerned about MUSE ;)

UCD!!! woot woot :LOL:

I got a ticket for LA and am flying there. I don't drive so, what's the best way to get from San Francisco to Sacramento? Is there a bus? do I fly? Yes, if I can swing it I want to see them when they're close by :D

you can take the amtrak.. i think its around 40 bucks for a round trip.. from there you could take the bus to arco.. or you could fly and get a cab to the arena

then there is always the greyhound/:)

you can take the amtrak.. i think its around 40 bucks for a round trip.. from there you could take the bus to arco.. or you could fly and get a cab to the arena

Ah, thanks for this! much appreciated. Now I'll have to decide how much work I'd be willing to miss :LOL: And they'll be so close by :)

I hate Greyhound,their buses are terrible :LOL:.

I have bad experiences from riding their buses.

sounds like it's easier to get from SF to LA than it is to Sacramento (i.e. earliest train the next day is 4:30 in the morning and I don't know if the station is open 24 hours...)

I'm thinking of buying a ticket Saturday through ticketmaster because if I find I'm not going I would hope that sort of ticket is much easier to sell to another fan than a presale one *thinking out loud* :erm:

There wouldn't really be much of a difference besides the presale tickets not coming until 3-4 weeks before the show.. Ticketmaster would come 1-2 weeks after you purchase. Either way should give ample time to find a good home if you can't make it, but the presale tix would likely be more desirable since they do tend to have a better selection pool.

:( I wanted to go to the Oakland one, but I didn't have a ride. Plus I had seen them in Vegas the weekend before :rolleyes:. Yeah I heard about Passion Pit on campus, but I was more concerned about MUSE ;)

UCD!!! woot woot :LOL:

haha sweeeeet a fellow UCD Muse fan :LOL:

lol if i could drive I would've totally carpooled! ended up taking amtrak there

hahaha yes Muse > Passion Pit, wish it's another opening band, but oh well

wishful thinking but if they could visit our campus while they're down here that would be most swell :D

We are not short, we are fun-sized:LOL:

Yay for us funsized people! My Muse GA virginity was happily lost at the Oakland Arena :LOL:

I'm so happy about the Sacremento gig! I'll see you there Jessica! Are you getting GA again or seats?

our_chaos, didn't realize you're an Aggie too! class of 2006 here =)

Yay for us funsized people! My Muse GA virginity was happily lost at the Oakland Arena :LOL:

I'm so happy about the Sacremento gig! I'll see you there Jessica! Are you getting GA again or seats?

our_chaos, didn't realize you're an Aggie too! class of 2006 here =)

Yay for your loss of GA virginity plugmein. Mine will be popped with this gig. Even though it's months from now I"m already freaking out on how much massive headbanging/jumping action there's going to be that night. Plus the waiting in line should be pretty awesome too. My friends think I'm insane for wanting to be there hella early. C'mmon this is MUSEEEE, there's no choice:happy:

Archived