now i sorta wish i hadnt bought the la tix.. specially for behind the stage..

well if they play san jose that is.

Makes sense, I know the bay area was suggested for after LA... maybe San Jose will be the 27th and they'll just take the next 2 days off to travel down to new mexico.

now i sorta wish i hadnt bought the la tix.. specially for behind the stage..

well if they play san jose that is.

:LOL: I know! I kinda went all out on the So. Cal dates. :$ Oh well, maybe I will finally work Muse out of my system and be done with them by the San Jose date!

.....but I doubt it. :happy:

IMPOSSIBLE...to get them out of your system ha

:LOL: I know! I kinda went all out on the So. Cal dates. :$ Oh well, maybe I will finally work Muse out of my system and be done with them by the San Jose date!

.....but I doubt it. :happy:

Haha! I know. A bit of wishful thinking on my wallet's behalf. :LOL:

I wish they'd give us more official notice with these on sale dates! Jeez! :mad: Thanks for sharing the info with us so we can prep in the meantime.

guh i know!

and its the first of may which means i still would not have gotten paid!!

TY MOM!

I know. I might have to have my possible ticket buddy for this show spot me in the presales this round. :erm:

Yeah, if it turns out we get two NYC shows and miraculously a DC show too or something, I'll be the same. Definitely can only get 2 right now. I wish they could have waited another week!

I'm beginning to think they are! And I think we're gonna find out on Monday when Muse releases the rest of the tour dates/locations!

OMG. I'm going to be so broke. DAMN YOU MUSE!!!!!! :LOL: Why'd they have to tempt me with the So. Cal dates first?? Agh! I would love to see them in SJ. I've always liked that venue.

Archived