The best bet is to promote heavily on UC Davis and Sac colleges via Twitter, Facebook. Get to work on your college friends up there! What works against GA in ARCO is that a lot of people in the Bay Area cannot or will not take a day off to line up early. If it were on a weekend - much better! Hope the buzz picks up and the band gets as much love as they did in Oakland.

What works against GA in ARCO is that a lot of people in the Bay Area cannot or will not take a day off to line up early. If it were on a weekend - much better! Hope the buzz picks up and the band gets as much love as they did in Oakland.

I think you underestimate the power of the Bay Area to make one want to shirk off their responsibilities. :p;)

What works for GA at Arco Arena is the amount of college kids in Davis and Sacramento. :D

I think you underestimate the power of the Bay Area to make one want to shirk off their responsibilities. :p;)

What works for GA at Arco Arena is the amount of college kids in Davis and Sacramento. :D

Haha! I'm a Davis student and I'll definitely be showing up early.

hmm, wondering about the parking over there, I'm betting they won't open the lot early so probably will have to park in the area if I want to line up early

Yeah, arco's the worst when it comes to early waiting/parking. There's a really close shopping area and plenty of empty lots around within walking distance, so park there, then park closer if you need. Some people just stay in the shopping parking lot. They wouldn't let a handful of people wait early, but once there were about 15-20 people congregating, they let us stay in line.

Haha! I'm a Davis student and I'll definitely be showing up early.

Yay for Davis peeps :LOL: I'm making my fall schedule to work around this date, I'm talking early classes Tuesday and late classes Wednesday haha

Oh and JessicaSarahS, where are you staying (your parent's house I mean) because I can get to the gig just fine, but coming back :$ wanna give me a ride haha

Yay for Davis peeps :LOL: I'm making my fall schedule to work around this date, I'm talking early classes Tuesday and late classes Wednesday haha

Oh and JessicaSarahS, where are you staying (your parent's house I mean) because I can get to the gig just fine, but coming back :$ wanna give me a ride haha

Yay! Haha, I'm doing the same thing. I did it this quarter for the Oakland gig. Hmm. . .I'm in the same position as you, getting there is fine but not coming back. . .

Yay! Haha, I'm doing the same thing. I did it this quarter for the Oakland gig. Hmm. . .I'm in the same position as you, getting there is fine but not coming back. . .

Yeah I couldn't make it to the Oakland gig because I had class at 8 the next morning and I had no way of getting back on time :( but I had gone to the Vegas gig the weekend before so I guess it was just the post-muse-syndrome hitting me hard then :LOL:

Well maybe we can team up and at least have someone to hang out with while we wait for public transportation to start running at 5 in the morning haha In the meantime we can try to run into the band :stunned: would die to meet them

How are there still GA tix available on concertmaps? :ohmy: I would have figured they'd be long gone by now.

Because SoCal is where it's at :LOL:

No, but I'm thinking the fact that the Cali dates are so close together and this date was announced later, musers are low on cash :$ and idk how many are willing to make the drive up either, darn UCs, starting class that week :mad:

where my Davis peeps at?!?!?!?!?!

the students should take over the GA :p

I'm happy to see so many people from UCD - I'm class of 2010. This concert is (another) late graduation present to myself. :D Are they really going to make a stop in SJ? I may need to ask for a couple days off if that's the case. ;)

Archived