Do I want to wear my Resistance Tour shirt from Oakland, or do I want to order a .mu shirt?

It's cool to wear a Muse shirt at their show right? The first time I saw them was in Phoenix (4.9.10) and it was technically my first concert so I didn't know if I should wear a Muse shirt or not. In the end I decided not to but when I got to the show SO MANY people were wearing their Muse shirts! I want to wear my MK ULtra shirt!!

I'm thinking if I got a .mu shirt, I could put my "Gigs Attended" on the back with a quote from one of their songs.

The only problem I have with getting a .mu shirt is that I'll need a new one (updated version) each time I go to a show.

Sounds scrumptious to me. Anything sounds good to me right now.

No worries, I was pondering about this too. There's nothing wrong with planning your outfit 4 months before:D I was thinking of buying a .mu shirt. Still not sure though.

I think i'm going to take mine to the shirt place here and see if they can my new dates. I just have my last 3 on it. I'm going to need a bigger shirt if I go to anymore though.. I made the font too big.

It's cool to wear a Muse shirt at their show right? The first time I saw them was in Phoenix (4.9.10) and it was technically my first concert so I didn't know if I should wear a Muse shirt or not. In the end I decided not to but when I got to the show SO MANY people were wearing their Muse shirts! I want to wear my MK ULtra shirt!!

I saw a lot of people in Oakland with Muse shirts.

I'm glad I got my Tour t-shirt. #1) I finally have a pwoper Muse shirt and #2) I have a shirt I can wear to gigs.

I was actually crazy enough to go into the bathroom after getting my Muse shirt and put it on to wear throughout the concert. It's been two weeks, and I still haven't washed it yet. :LOL::D

Mine arrived about a week and a half before the the Oakland show.

Damn, I guess I'll have the mailing address changed because I won't be living in the dorms next year. I guess they'll have to be mailed home :stunned: and my parents didn't want my brothers to know that i was going to 2 gigs :$

It's always cool to wear a band's shirt at their concert. ALWAYS! :D

I love my .mu shirt!! It's a little small though.. we'll see I guess.

:LOL: Did it shrink when you washed it? Hehe.

Of course it is. Well it depends if you want to wear it or not. I didn't because I procrastinated on getting mine and when I did want one, it was too late to get it in time. So I'll make it my mission to buy a shirt for this one. You should wear it. Show your Muse pride:)

Damn there's still tickets available in the presale... I guess word didn't get out quick enough.

I hope it still sells out in the end. I would feel ashamed if the arena was only half full when Muse got there :$

That's how I felt in the Canadian shows. There aren't as many people here, but still... They weren't even selling the upper level. I was sad.

Haha stop it! I'm inside my university computer lab and I'm cracking up like crazy. I just got some weird looks from some ppl:$

Nothing will happen to you though, it's totally safe:D

Lol the one at work here spins really fast.. I don't think it would help me get clean if I puked all over myself.. :vomit:

Ok I'm going to make a sandwich now.. Don't miss me too much! :p

Also.. I think you still owe me a pm!

Damn there's still tickets available in the presale... I guess word didn't get out quick enough.

I hope it still sells out in the end. I would feel ashamed if the arena was only half full when Muse got there :$

I know at one point (after I got my ticket) it did say "Pre-Sale Sold Out".

Maybe the demand was high enough that they released more? I wouldn't doubt that a lot of Bay Area Muse fans are going to make a trek to Sacramento.

Seriously that would be a tragedy. We should promote this show in our cities, to bring in more people and help to sell out this show.

Lol the one at work here spins really fast.. I don't think it would help me get clean if I puked all over myself.. :vomit:

Ok I'm going to make a sandwich now.. Don't miss me too much! :p

Also.. I think you still owe me a pm!

Haha Oh dear, never mind.

I'm going to go eat for sure, I'm getting a bit dizzy. You are right, my apologies, I got distracted in here and forgot to answer you back:D

EDIT: I'll do that when I get back.

Seriously that would be a tragedy. We should promote this show in our cities, to bring in more people and help to sell out this show.

Haha Oh dear, never mind.

I'm going to go eat for sure, I'm getting a bit dizzy. You are right, my apologies, I got distracted in here and forgot to answer you back:D

EDIT: I'll do that when I get back.

Lol deal! :) *waits*

Stupid Doris!! Lost my earlier post!!

I had said that this presale went smoothly, moreso than Oakland. That went smooth, but sold out of GA rather quickly. I got my tix, checked out, then went back to see what was left and they were sold out. And WAY smoother than the so. cal ones. I had GA for Anaheim but it took them out of my cart and kicked me to the front of the page. :mad: And I only got SD after refreshing all freaking day. Forget LA. Had to do TM for that. So I'm glad the fans are getting these presales. I think the timing of the show announcement + quick presale date threw a lot of people off. Maybe everyone's still broke from So. Cal presales. I know I'm still broke from the spring tour! :LOL:

Stupid Doris!! Lost my earlier post!!

I had said that this presale went smoothly, moreso than Oakland. That went smooth, but sold out of GA rather quickly. I got my tix, checked out, then went back to see what was left and they were sold out. And WAY smoother than the so. cal ones. I had GA for Anaheim but it took them out of my cart and kicked me to the front of the page. :mad: And I only got SD after refreshing all freaking day. Forget LA. Had to do TM for that. So I'm glad the fans are getting these presales. I think the timing of the show announcement + quick presale date threw a lot of people off. Maybe everyone's still broke from So. Cal presales. I know I'm still broke from the spring tour! :LOL:

I think there will be a ticket crunch later on in the game.. after everyone recovers from previous gigs.. Once september gets closer people will want tickets. :)

Archived