:chuckle: You knew I'd give in. Haha. Yup, we're going to meet up for sure! :D I'm super pumped!

Super pumped 4Xs you mean:LOL: I totally fudged up today and used my debit card instead of my credit card:facepalm: Now I gotta work even harder to increase my bank account level. Which won't be any time soon hehe.

Super pumped 4Xs you mean:LOL: I totally fudged up today and used my debit card instead of my credit card:facepalm: Now I gotta work even harder to increase my bank account level. Which won't be any time soon hehe.

:LOL:

To be honest, I use my debit card with everything. :facepalm:

:stunned: that would be epic

so what year are you? me class of 2013 :happy:

haha I'm 2011

Haha, we should take over. I'm class of 2012. I'm still surprised that the GA's aren't sold out yet.

It's Sac, and on a Tuesday. I expect this one will take a while as long as word spreads.

You guys need to make flyers and post them all over campus! Let's sell this mofo out! :D

I saw someone wrote the concert date on a chalkboard in one of my classrooms. I wanted to add something like HELL YEA.

I'm happy to see so many people from UCD - I'm class of 2010. This concert is (another) late graduation present to myself. :D Are they really going to make a stop in SJ? I may need to ask for a couple days off if that's the case. ;)

that's a great present to urself :LOL: it'll be a great start for my fourth year :p

how was the pre-sale for this gig?? Did it sell out quickly?? I'm considering getting a ticket this saturday but I'm wondering if I'll have any luck trying to get a GA ticket :rolleyes:

You can still buy from the pre-sale. I don't know if I should be happy about that or very very sad :$. I hope the lack of buyers doesn't effect the setlist. (Guiding Light here we come!)

haha I'm 2011

Wow! I don't go to UCD but my girlfriend does. She's class of 2011 too! I'm taking her to this show and the one in L.A.

You can still buy from the pre-sale. I don't know if I should be happy about that or very very sad :$. I hope the lack of buyers doesn't effect the setlist. (Guiding Light here we come!)

Hey you're from Stockton? That's my hometown!! Lived there for forever. Only moved out to Napa in the last 3 years or so. :) I know people give Stockton a lot of crap, but I like it. :)

lol wtf?? you're right, there are still floor tickets available and I just got mine :happy: See you all in the pit :D

lol wtf?? you're right, there are still floor tickets available and I just got mine :happy: See you all in the pit :D

oh man, we really should try to advertise this gig then! maybe get the band to come to campus? (that would be too much to hope for)

Hey you're from Stockton? That's my hometown!! Lived there for forever. Only moved out to Napa in the last 3 years or so. :) I know people give Stockton a lot of crap, but I like it. :)

Yup! I've been here most of my life. 2nd most miserable city in the U.S. and my only complaint is the lack of Muse fans. A great example of this is last week someone broke into my truck and didn't take a single thing! Not even my Muse CDs!! they just tossed them aside...

oh man, we really should try to advertise this gig then! maybe get the band to come to campus? (that would be too much to hope for)

that would be epic :stunned::LOL:

i wonder if the band has posters or something that we can hang up somewhere? i'm in the dorms so i could probably put some on the bulletins. and maybe in like wellman and olson, and soc sci, and sci lec, and chem 194, everywhere :D where did you see the date written btw?

If Muse came to UCD again....

I can't think about it too much - gets me all hyped for no reason. ;)

I've been advertising this concert on FB, and at least some of my coworkers are catching on. I'm so happy Muse is coming to Sac, I want to do them proud!

i wonder if the band has posters or something that we can hang up somewhere? i'm in the dorms so i could probably put some on the bulletins. and maybe in like wellman and olson, and soc sci, and sci lec, and chem 194, everywhere :D where did you see the date written btw?

You guys need to make flyers and post them all over campus! Let's sell this mofo out! :D

Like I already said :p

Get on it Davis People! :D

Yup! I've been here most of my life. 2nd most miserable city in the U.S. and my only complaint is the lack of Muse fans. A great example of this is last week someone broke into my truck and didn't take a single thing! Not even my Muse CDs!! they just tossed them aside...

:LOL::LOL:Are you kidding me? Didn't even bother to take the Muse CDs? Hahaha! Well, if it makes you feel any better, I would have taken them in a heartbeat. ;) (Just kidding, I wish your car wasn't broken into.) I've never really had any bad things happen to me in Stockton. Our house got broken into when we moved once, but I was five and don't remember too much. But after that, nothing. It was worse when I moved out to Vallejo. Had to call the police like 3 times out there in a short 6 month period. So we moved to Napa ASAP. :LOL:

But you're right, Stockton does not have very good music taste. Everyone likes hip hop out there. I couldn't find a copy of Exogenesis in the bay area, since it was way after Record Store Day. So I went to Rasputin in Stockton with the slim hope of finding a copy and it was right there, right in front! :eek:

that would be epic :stunned::LOL:

it was in a class upstairs in olson. and I've also been telling friends that there are still tix left. posters everywhere would be awesome though...

it was in a class upstairs in olson. and I've also been telling friends that there are still tix left. posters everywhere would be awesome though...

Are there active clubs on campus that can buy a couple of GA tickets and offer a raffle for a good cause? Raise funds and awareness that Muse is coming to Sac in Sept. If it is a club activity then they can legitimately post up notices everywhere right?

And is that Radio Station putting the contest posters on campus? Got to get more warm/hot bodies to the concert.

Oh, when I went to look for seat chart I saw some ticket site have GA going for $110 - $249 each! Someone think it'll sell out :)

Are there active clubs on campus that can buy a couple of GA tickets and offer a raffle for a good cause? Raise funds and awareness that Muse is coming to Sac in Sept. If it is a club activity then they can legitimately post up notices everywhere right?

And is that Radio Station putting the contest posters on campus? Got to get more warm/hot bodies to the concert.

Oh, when I went to look for seat chart I saw some ticket site have GA going for $110 - $249 each! Someone think it'll sell out :)

well really anyone can put up posters. And the only organization I think would care enough to raise such awareness is the Entertainment Council, but they specialize in on campus activities. I don't even know which Sac station is promoting this...they should try to make it more obvious :LOL:

oh and just got notice that Muse was mentioned in The Aggie! Davis peeps check it out!

well really anyone can put up posters. And the only organization I think would care enough to raise such awareness is the Entertainment Council, but they specialize in on campus activities. I don't even know which Sac station is promoting this...they should try to make it more obvious :LOL:

oh and just got notice that Muse was mentioned in The Aggie! Davis peeps check it out!

maybe that will help with the sales :happy:

now i have to go find myself a copy of the aggie :rolleyes:

UPDATE: i have my copy of the aggie

Archived