Same here and it breaks my heart knowing they were so close to me, yet I was ignorant of their presence. I mean I knew they existed but I wasn't that big of a fan.

We will continue to beat ourselves up over this for decades to come:LOL:

Yeah. I'm glad I'm more aware now, but I'm afraid I may have missed my chance to see some of my favorite songs performed live. :(

Lol I would have the same feeling.. Less money.. more Muse..

My wallet was only just recovering from Oakland. :LOL:

Are you planning on going to the SJ one too?

If they announce it, I will go. ;)

:eek::eek:Wow:eek::eek:

Me>>>One:D But that's enough for me, my account just decreased to a very unhealthy level. I had to use my debit card cause I left my credit card with my friend:facepalm:

I fudged up.

Oh trust me.. I'm going to be sooo super duper broke. It's going to be quite sad.

Thankyou for the reply!

So.... no seats. Hmmm. What if I (or my Mom, she'll be going with me) get tired and we need to sit down at some point? No seats even then?

If you really wanted seated seats then you could probably just wait til the public on sale date that's on Saturday at Ticketmaster. There'll definitely be seated tickets there.

If you really wanted seated seats then you could probably just wait til the public on sale date that's on Saturday at Ticketmaster. There'll definitely be seated tickets there.

What about that radio station that was promoting the show, do they have a presale?

Oh trust me.. I'm going to be sooo super duper broke. It's going to be quite sad.

:( Seriously. But when it comes to Muse, it doesn't really matter.

Yesterday my mom was telling me how INSANE it is to want to go see them when I had already seen them twice. She even ordered me to forget about buying the tickets. And what did I do today? I bought the tickets:LOL:

:( Seriously. But when it comes to Muse, it doesn't really matter.

Yesterday my mom was telling me how INSANE it is to want to go see them when I had already seen them twice. She even ordered me to forget about buying the tickets. And what did I do today? I bought the tickets:LOL:

I like your style!! :D I think my mom knows I'm going to shows.. but she has no idea where. :D

Yeah. I'm glad I'm more aware now, but I'm afraid I may have missed my chance to see some of my favorite songs performed live. :

If they announce it, I will go. ;)

Yes I know. I'm still holding on to the hope that they will play Sing For Absolution or Uno for me:D

Awesomness. I don't think my bank account can afford the SJ gig:(

Same with my dad.

He was telling me that I should hold onto my money, but then I pulled the birthday card and he relented by saying "do what you want to do. You're going to do it anyway and your mind is already made up".

I showed him HAARP and he is aware of Muse (I think he likes them), but I guess at 60 it's hard to get excited about concerts.

Woo! Got tickets!

This will be interesting. I was in seats(though really close to the stage) for the Oracle, and this time I'll be on the floor. Maybe, if I'm close enough, I can convince Matt to give me one of his pedals. . .

Woo! Got tickets!

This will be interesting. I was in seats(though really close to the stage) for the Oracle, and this time I'll be on the floor. Maybe, if I'm close enough, I can convince Matt to give me one of his pedals. . .

I'm just debating whose side to be on.

If Matt's, I might get a guitar pick.

If Chris's, there's the chance for the harmonica.

In the middle with Dom, chance for a drumstick.

What do I want to go for?

Just tell him you're in love with Muse like he was with The Beatles when he was a kid! Then he ought to understand :D

I've tried that, and I think he understands it (he just doesn't "get" it).

He told me once his biggest regret as a teenager was not having the money and the ability to get to Monterey Pop in '68. Monterey Pop, as most know, is where Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Big Brother & The Holding Company (with Janis Joplin) and many other rock greats all played as a precursor to Woodstock.

Same with my dad.

He was telling me that I should hold onto my money, but then I pulled the birthday card and he relented by saying "do what you want to do. You're going to do it anyway and your mind is already made up".

I showed him HAARP and he is aware of Muse (I think he likes them), but I guess at 60 it's hard to get excited about concerts.

Haha. Woohoo us Musers tend to be a bit stubborn when it comes to gigs.

I used my upcoming bday for my mom as well. Didn't work though:happy:

Just tell him that the same way he felt for Monterey Pop is the way you are going to feel if you miss out on Muse. Plus 10000X's more=D

I'll tell them eventually.. plus they don't really ever know where I am. So it's all good.

Yea that's smart. They have no leeway to retaliate once you tell them when it's about to happen lol

My head really hurts now. I guess my Muse high is lowering. Must eat something now:D

I'm craving a grilled cheese sandwich! :D mmmmm

Sounds scrumptious to me. Anything sounds good to me right now.

Do I want to wear my Resistance Tour shirt from Oakland, or do I want to order a .mu shirt?

(Yes, I am already planning what I want to wear :D)

No worries, I was pondering about this too. There's nothing wrong with planning your outfit 4 months before:D I was thinking of buying a .mu shirt. Still not sure though.

Archived