My mom heard on the local radio station here in Reno (KRZQ) is going to play MUSE all day on monday! MUSE monday they are calling it. It's astonishing because it is rare to hear MUSE on the radio here in Reno. I've probably heard them once or twice on KRZQ and that about it. There is also a chance of winning tickets to the show in sacramento. I already got tickets, but I find it amazing that they made a day to just play MUSE. Anyways, I'm stoked for the show on tuesday!:D

Anyway, I'm going to bring an ice chest overly packed with cold drinks. If any of you want to overly pack some snacks, we should trade goodies! I'm also going to bring a checkers board if anyone wants to play :cool:

ONLY 72 MORE HOURS, WOOO HOOOOO :D :D :D

I'll be doing the same, so if you see a group of people with an ice chest that's us. We'll be bringing drinks and snacks so if you want to trade goodies go ahead and talk to us:D Checkers sound :awesome: to me. Anything to pass the time.

Hopefully it won't be hot during the day or I'll die. I'm just a bit worried about bringing in water bottles into the venue. I'm afraid they'll take them away from us. Anybody know the policy on water bottles?

2 days away! Soooo stoked. I don't think I'll be able to sleep much these days:)

Anyone know wats the policy on cameras? I remember in the oakland show they didnt check at all ( i had GA)... Is there point and shoot or just no cameras at all?

Most concerts I've been to in other venues they've let me in with my camera, which is a basic point and shoot camera. As long as it's not a professional camera you're all good.

I'd definitely going to bring goodies; I just find that full bellies makes for better moods and we're going to need energy for the pit =D

chocolatekiss what time were you planning on being there?

We'll probably get there around 9ish.

You speak the twuth! We definitely need energy to survive the pit:eek:

K thanks... Still wondering about were we can park an wat time we can wait in line in the morning...

I'm wondering the same thing as well. Don't know if they'll let us line up early, outside of the gates of the venue.

Yeah some more insights

LA gig 2 got bliss and RBS sooooo not planning on seeing them

Still believe we'll get GL

NOW since it hasn't been played this tour, CE will make its first appearance I'm hoping!

Oh man I'm really hoping at least we get CE! That would certainly be as mind-blowing as Bliss. Well if we get GL at least it'll be my first time hearing it, been to 2 Muse gigs and never heard it before:D

Yeah some more insights

LA gig 2 got bliss and RBS sooooo not planning on seeing them

Still believe we'll get GL

NOW since it hasn't been played this tour, CE will make its first appearance I'm hoping!

Believe in the power of positive thinking!

WE WILL get "Bliss", "Citizen Erased" and "Sing For Absolution"! Believe it and it will come true!!

At the past 2 concerts I've attended, they didn't let you bring in your own water bottles; you had to buy theirs and they took off the caps and kept them. But in SLC the security at the barrier gave out full bottles to anyone who needed them (not sure if that's standard? That was my only time at the barrier). Not sure what Arco's policy is.

I'm full of nervous energy today. So excited for this!!

Fingers tightly crossed for CE. :awesome:

We'll probably get there around 9ish.

You speak the twuth! We definitely need energy to survive the pit:eek:

I'm wondering the same thing as well. Don't know if they'll let us line up early, outside of the gates of the venue.

In my past experiences at arco, they make you park outside of the gates and people usually just sit on the grass hill. But they say they'll kick you out if you try and walk in but people just stay in line anyways

Hey guys...I'm still running on a Muse high after 3 great shows....I'm actually thinking about flying out to Sac tonight to see them tomorrow!!

Ok, so I've been able to find a great flight tonight, but no hotel.. Is there anyone else that has extra room in their room? Don't worry, I'll put my share.. Also, I may need some concert buddies, if any of you don't mind. Don't worry, I'm a cool Muse fan..I just can't stand not knowing when I'll be able to experience this again. This is a VERY spur of the moment trip..So, any accomodations (even any extra GA or close seat tix) advice will be very appreciated! Thanks!

Crap... The person I am coming up to visit and see the show with is now hassling me about showing up to queue before the late afternoon. He suddenly has an issue with waiting in the queue. My friend has been really accommodating about this mini trip, so it's unfair to demand that we show up earlier than his desired time. :( :(

Parking toll's open at 5:30 - it's $12 to park...at least, that is their usual fee.

I just talked to Arco and they said they won't let people on property until the parking lot opens. I asked if people could come on property if they walked over and they said they would have to wait on the grass. She also statted that there will be security walking around making sure no one is "loitering".

People will have to bring their cars to toll plaza 9 - off of arena sports parkway and start lining up the cars there until they open the parking lot. I would assume this is also where they are going to have people line up.

So it sounds like they are going to make everyone wait on the lawn area that borders the parking lot and then it will just be a mad dash to the front at 5:30.

I took the entire day off of work, and plan on parking at an area around the arena...I hate spending $12 for parking...so, I don't know if some of you want to meet up somewhere outside of Arco and then walk in, or if you will just be waiting in your cars all day?

Kind of silly that they don't have a better way of letting people cue up for GA Floor shows.

Do we know who will be doing numbers for this one? I think it may be that we establish where someone is and then if we aren't allowed on property, we just need to find that person to get a number, then come back closer to 4:30/5....??

What do you guys think?

I would hate to have taken the entire day off of work and not even be allowed to line up.

Parking toll's open at 5:30 - it's $12 to park...at least, that is their usual fee.

I just talked to Arco and they said they won't let people on property until the parking lot opens. I asked if people could come on property if they walked over and they said they would have to wait on the grass. She also statted that there will be security walking around making sure no one is "loitering".

People will have to bring their cars to toll plaza 9 - off of arena sports parkway and start lining up the cars there until they open the parking lot. I would assume this is also where they are going to have people line up.

So it sounds like they are going to make everyone wait on the lawn area that borders the parking lot and then it will just be a mad dash to the front at 5:30.

They always say they will kick you off for loitering but last time I was there,

I took the entire day off of work, and plan on parking at an area around the arena...I hate spending $12 for parking...so, I don't know if some of you want to meet up somewhere outside of Arco and then walk in, or if you will just be waiting in your cars all day?

Kind of silly that they don't have a better way of letting people cue up for GA Floor shows.

Do we know who will be doing numbers for this one? I think it may be that we establish where someone is and then if we aren't allowed on property, we just need to find that person to get a number, then come back closer to 4:30/5....??

What do you guys think?

I would hate to have taken the entire day off of work and not even be allowed to line up.

Last time they said they would kick you out, I abided by the rules only to find there were about 30 kids ahead of me, so I'm not sure how strict they'll be enforcing that.

I too have to take off school and work to get there early and my sister and friend who moved out of town and have to drive up aren't showing up until fourish so idk how the whole numbering thing would go but it sounds like a good idea

Archived