I figured out how I'm getting the flag into the venue :D took off the metal rings on the side and folded it to fit in my pocket :ninja: Dom is getting it thrown at him when he waves goodbye if I get center barrier :happy:

edit:

<--new avatar :D You will see them tomorrow (although I just chipped some of Resistance, woops)

I figured out how I'm getting the flag into the venue :D took off the metal rings on the side and folded it to fit in my pocket :ninja: Dom is getting it thrown at him when he waves goodbye if I get center barrier :happy:

edit:

<--new avatar :D You will see them tomorrow (although I just chipped some of Resistance, woops)

I'm gonna have to find you because I NEED to sign that flag!

edit:

Yay! I will definitely sign that flag.

Can't believe the gig is today! I feel like I'm in a dream or something:LOL: Just minutes away from being on my way to Sac!:D

The line is at the south entrance to the arena right now. Don't know if it will get moved, but that is where it is for now. 11 people so far, and numbers are being issued and names written down, so see the guy at the front of the line for a number. Once you get there, don't post number details on the board--we don't want counterfeits! lol

Update: security just came, and they won't let people line up there, and the line is already being moved. The line is now at entrance Plaza 9, and people are lining up on the grass area by their cars in line. Numbers will apply all day. I will update with changes.

Update: security just came, and they won't let people line up there, and the line is already being moved. The line is now at entrance Plaza 9, and people are lining up on the grass area by their cars in line. Numbers will apply all day. I will update with changes.

Are people allowed to park by the grass area?

Where is gate 9, I don't see any cars other than the staff that have been trickling in all morning.

I was told the queue would be around the southeast entrance which is where I've been since I walked here.

916 952 5827

Here's the map: http://media.eventbooking.com/5465_kings2002parkonly.jpg

We just tried to walk in again to see you, but security drove up immediately and kicked us out again. They said no one can line up except for at gate 9, which is the northeast car entrance to the lot. Check your pm's.

Hi all! It's 7PM in France, it's almost night and it's just crazy some of you are attending a Muse's gig tomorrow in the morning ;)

Have a lovely day and an awesome evening!

May the god's setlist be with you and bliss you :party:

How sweet of you! Merci. I'd love to be Blissed.

I broke down earlier from my Muse fasting and watched CE (Hullaboo) to warm up for tonight. They can't leave California without playing the most voted song of the summer. Or they can't give Bliss to the south and not the north (with only 1 lonely gig.) I hope for a very-into-it performance and even just one non-standard-arena song. Not much to ask of the boys!

Hi everybody, I'm a little confused by the queuing thing so far. I know we should line up (or get a number) outside of Lot 9, but just wonder if the parking lot and the venue will be open at the same or different time. I assume the venue open later than the lot and we should line up again outside of the venue after we park our cars? I apologize if this question has already been discussed before and really appreciate if somebody could help me. Thanks.

Hi everybody, I'm a little confused by the queuing thing so far. I know we should line up (or get a number) outside of Lot 9, but just wonder if the parking lot and the venue will be open at the same or different time. I assume the venue open later than the lot and we should line up again outside of the venue after we park our cars? I apologize if this question has already been discussed before and really appreciate if somebody could help me. Thanks.

When the parking lot opens, you can line up

edit:

I forgot to sign the flag. I just knew that would happen. :'(

Make us proud tonight, Jann!

Archived