okay, i don't know EXACTLY where we're going to start lining up at arco for GA but my friend and i are going to head over there super super early to stake things out. we'll be more than happy to stay and whip out the sharpies and give people numbers as the day progresses. feel free to play candyland with us. :D but, yeah. once we get there and figure out the best place for lining up? if we don't figure that out by tonight, that is, i'll post and let everyone know!

Check out toll plaza 9... Thats were the security person told me were we can make line if were coming early

hey!

same here still :/ almost found a ride for both of us but my friends car hasnt passed smog check yet! stiill looking into possible transit+walking options

I just found a ride from the gig, but since this person that's letting me hitch a ride is the friend of a friend. I don't mind taking Amtrak in the morning. I'll PM you my cell # so we can talk much easier.

Blah, the weather is gonna be killer.. I'm bringing an umbrella to help keep the sunlight off though. :D And I'm gonna bring some frozen water bottles in case anyone wants one.

I'm still confused as to where everyone's meeting up. The southeast hill was posted first, so I was just thinking about checking out that area first before heading to the toll plaza.

Okay guys, I'm still trying to calm down from Saturday night at Staples. The crowd was phenomenal and the energy was almost too much to handle. I am expecting no less from everyone going to this concert!!! I will be bringing 8 other friends with me to the floor and I will make sure each and everyone of them rocks their hearts out!! I hope each one of you does the same. We need to show Muse that Northern California loves them too!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY since we are all expecting something along the lines of CE!!!!

Archived