Well, judging by those prices, it sounds like you're going through an unofficial buying channel, so all the prices there are BS and depend on how much the seller wants to leach from the fans. That's really the only difference in prices. The official price for anything in that tier is $55, no matter what the row.

So where would be the best (cheapest) place to purchase the tickets?

Hi,

I'm considering going to the gig while I am on hol in San Francisco and wondered how easy it is to get out of the car park after a gig there?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Very easy. There are multiple entrance and exits. Just wait 10 minutes or so after the gig (go to restroom, check out merch), then leave and you'll be able to leave without waiting in any lines. And it's pretty close to the freeway, so you can be on your way rather quickly.

Hi,

I'm considering going to the gig while I am on hol in San Francisco and wondered how easy it is to get out of the car park after a gig there?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Yea, what Jessica said....but also make sure to take note of the letter/number where you parked. Although if you spend 20 mins afterward looking for your car, there is absolutely no traffic. (yes, I know this from experience) ha:LOL:

Got the day off work....so I will be there early to start lining up.

So much to read through on the CA Meet Up thread...have y'all picked a time to start queuing? And is someone going to do the numbers thing, or are we just camping all day?

Thanks!! YAY!!! :D

Got the day off work....so I will be there early to start lining up.

So much to read through on the CA Meet Up thread...have y'all picked a time to start queuing? And is someone going to do the numbers thing, or are we just camping all day?

Thanks!! YAY!!! :D

:awesome:

Not sure exactly what time we're going to start queuing, we're just going to start lining up whenever. All I know is sometime in the morn so we could get barrier spots. :) So like, 9ish? And I believe we are going to do the numbers thing. It worked out fantastically last time. I'll have a pen with me, so be prepared to be numbered. :p Also, we're going to have a CA state flag and we'll have the fellow Musers sign it. After the show we'll give it to Tom Kirk to give to the boys. :happy: Hopefully they'll get it.

Not sure exactly what time we're going to start queuing, we're just going to start lining up whenever. All I know is sometime in the morn so we could get barrier spots. :) So like, 9ish? And I believe we are going to do the numbers thing. It worked out fantastically last time. I'll have a pen with me, so be prepared to be numbered. :p Also, we're going to have a CA state flag and we'll have the fellow Musers sign it. After the show we'll give it to Tom Kirk to give to the boys. :happy: Hopefully they'll get it.

Awesome! Sounds good.

Who's bringing the flag? Also, how many of us are there?

Awesome! Sounds good.

Who's bringing the flag? Also, how many of us are there?

So far there are 17 board members coming along. :happy: And not sure. I think I'll find a flag when I'm down in Cali. *Coming from WA. So I'll most likely bring it and whoever wants to sign can do so.

Great, thanks!

I will see you guys around 9!

There are some places around there to eat, so if people want to leave to get food for others or themselves, there are a few places you can walk to. There are a lot more if you want to drive. Has anyone called Arco to see when they are going to allow cars on property?

So far there are 17 board members coming along. :happy: And not sure. I think I'll find a flag when I'm down in Cali. *Coming from WA. So I'll most likely bring it and whoever wants to sign can do so.

Whoot whoot!! Count me in! I cannot wait! Just found out I got my tickets (with Roya of course!) Life is going to be wonderful at the end of September!:p

Great, thanks!

There are some places around there to eat, so if people want to leave to get food for others or themselves, there are a few places you can walk to. There are a lot more if you want to drive. Has anyone called Arco to see when they are going to allow cars on property?

I want to go to Boston Market. Yumm!!!!

Great, thanks!

I was thinking of writing numbers down on everyone's hands. So that way we could keep track of who was there first and pretty much just keep a spot in line. It worked in Portland so people could go and use the bathroom and go get food while waiting. Great to know that there are places close by at least. :$ Does Arco not have any parking spaces or something?

Whoot whoot!! Count me in! I cannot wait! Just found out I got my tickets (with Roya of course!) Life is going to be wonderful at the end of September!:p

:dance: YAY!! It's going to be such a blast! I'm so beyond stoked! A month and a half away! :happy:

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein, Discoprincess32, Roya, Death_of_Me, Redphoenix7, our_chaos, tehebilpoptart, Blaz, Butrphli, Grubitha

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Supralover23- Andrew

Oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

plugmein-?

Discoprincess32- Michelle

Roya- Behnaz

Death_of_Me- Richard

Redphoenix7- Jessica

Our_chaos- Rosanne

Tehebilpoptart- Najma

Blaz- George

Butrphli- Anna

Grubitha- Kelly

PLANS FOR AN ACTUAL MEETUP:

Someone just mentioned to me today that we should have a small breakfast or something at like, a Dennys or some local cafe. Quick and easy and cheap. We could go before we line up at the venue. If you're interested let me know and we could discuss some times and places to do this.

Does Arco not have any parking spaces or something?

They do, but they don't open parking until 6:30 pm. They make you wait in line, but that's separate from the line inside the venue. It's always a big mess. There's an in-n-out and a couple hotels relatively close to the arena. I usually park there. :LOL:

Oh, and I got my Sacto tix today! I think they were a bit delayed because I had five in the order. :facepalm: I made two different purchases. One for 3, then a separate order two days later for 2 for friends who decided they wanted to go too. Doofus me, doesn't know how to count to 4 (the ticket limit). But they let it through, wooo!!

I was thinking of writing numbers down on everyone's hands. So that way we could keep track of who was there first and pretty much just keep a spot in line. It worked in Portland so people could go and use the bathroom and go get food while waiting. Great to know that there are places close by at least. :$ Does Arco not have any parking spaces or something?

One of the friends I am hoping to bring along to the concert is working grave shifts, so I was hoping he could be sleeping while I save a spot for both of us in line. :erm: I'll be holding his ticket, will this be a problem he meets up with us after catching some much needed zzz's? Maybe I can have a number on both hands? :chuckle:

One of the friends I am hoping to bring along to the concert is working grave shifts, so I was hoping he could be sleeping while I save a spot for both of us in line. :erm: I'll be holding his ticket, will this be a problem he meets up with us after catching some much needed zzz's? Maybe I can have a number on both hands? :chuckle:

Oh I really don't think that should be a problem. :happy: Just let me know when you see me, or whatnot.

My GA tickets came in! They say "General Admission, No seating" on them, but contains a section on the bottom right that reads "Seat 58, Section G4".

A little confused, does this mean they will put us in Section G4 no matter how early we get in the queue?

Archived