I'm doing GA :D

My friend and I hope to show up to queue around 10 am, although I'm wondering if that is too early for this particular venue. I've never met any of these board users in person before, so I'm guessing I won't recognize anyone at all. What's the secret hand signal? haha

We're gonna get up early to drive there XD how early should i get there? Oh, and i'll have rainbow hair, so i'll be easy to spot :) Describe what you look like?

We're gonna get up early to drive there XD how early should i get there? Oh, and i'll have rainbow hair, so i'll be easy to spot :) Describe what you look like?

We're driving from San Jose that morning. Ummmm, maybe you should get there before noon? I'm female, long dark hair in ponytail. I'll probably have red chucks on. You'll have rainbow hair? That's awesome!

We're driving from San Jose that morning. Ummmm, maybe you should get there before noon? I'm female, long dark hair in ponytail. I'll probably have red chucks on. You'll have rainbow hair? That's awesome!

Cool! I'm coming from Salinas, which is basically Monterey, if you know where that is. And yes, i'll probably be all rainbow, and i'll have pretty much everything muse including matt's LED shades :) If you have a facebook you can add me to get a better idea of what i look like.. i'm Maddie SlapYouFellamy xD

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

I won the god damn contest, BUT I'M SEEING X JAPAN ON THE 28TH!!!

FUCKJUREGUNM

FUCK THIS NOISE!!!

Anyone have a cloning machine?

That absolutely sucks!!! I would be totally bummed if I couldn't see Muse. Sorry no cloning machine here dude:( Hate it when things coincide with each other. There's no possibility of you dropping that show for Muse?:p

Anywhoo, I'll be going to the Sac show as well and will be going GA. I'll be wearing a white Muse shirt made by Jannette (oxoxmusexoxo), if you want to buy a shirt contact her, dark jeans and hair in a messy wavy mess lol. Gah so excited to meet all you Musers. I'm planning to be there around 10 am as well. I want to take pics with as many boardies as I possibly can. I have a feeling this show will even top off the past Muse gigs I've been to, so let's make it happen Musers. We shall make the pit the most noisiest amazing experience ever:musesign:

8 more days Musers!!!

I just got my GA ticket and am willing to meet up with any musers on this board. Since I'm in high school (yes I know, on a school night) so I'll probably be the shortest one. School will also make me get there at around 4 or 5. soooooo...

I'll see ya there! :D I'll have a rainbow hair. anyone on this board come and talk to me :D I love you musers!

Sweet... Just bought 4 GA tickets and I'm goin for shure... ( kinda worried that I had to buy tickets so late)... But yup! I hope they play some rare tracks... Just something different from the Oakland show( which was my first muse gig and an absolutely amazing night!) but couple of questions... What time are people gonna start waiting in line and will we be able to park in the arenas parking lotthat early? And hello to everyone on the forums!

Sweet... Just bought 4 GA tickets and I'm goin for shure... ( kinda worried that I had to buy tickets so late)... But yup! I hope they play some rare tracks... Just something different from the Oakland show( which was my first muse gig and an absolutely amazing night!) but couple of questions... What time are people gonna start waiting in line and will we be able to park in the arenas parking lotthat early? And hello to everyone on the forums!

Awesome! :D See ya there in the queue. I'm gonna get there about noon, i live like 3 hours away ssoo.

For the SD gig yesterday, we showed up around 10:30am and were about the 60th person in line for the pit, which ensured us a great spot about 5 feet back from the barrier. So I'm going to queue around 930am for Sacramento (people will already be there of course).

As for the parking time question, I'm going to call the arena tomorrow morning and ask how it works for those wishing to show up really early.

Approximately 4 more days to get through, everyone!

So, I take it that for barrier, people will want to start cuing up sometime before the previously talked about 10 a.m.? That doesn't leave anytime for a Muser breakfast meet-up. We need to get all the good spots before the Twitards claim them.

Oops, didn't know about the 10am thing or potential meet up.

I think 10 am was figured out because that's when we can apparently, legally be on the premises.

That said, I know some people did the same thing for Oakland, but were kicked off property and started the line on the pedestrian overpass from BART. Having never been to Arco Arena before, I have no idea where we could go near premises to start the line.

I think 10 am was figured out because that's when we can apparently, legally be on the premises.

That said, I know some people did the same thing for Oakland, but were kicked off property and started the line on the pedestrian overpass from BART. Having never been to Arco Arena before, I have no idea where we could go near premises to start the line.

Oh woah, glad you posted this!

Going to wait in line starting at 10:30 AM with a friend. Does anyone think it'll be ok if we let two friends join us in line around 2:00PM? I hope it isn't frowned upon if we let just 2 of our friends in line with us, as they couldn't skip class.

Going to wait in line starting at 10:30 AM with a friend. Does anyone think it'll be ok if we let two friends join us in line around 2:00PM? I hope it isn't frowned upon if we let just 2 of our friends in line with us, as they couldn't skip class.

If you let the people behind you in line know that you have two people showing up a bit later, then it's almost always fine, but if you don't and they just show up, there'll probably be a problem.

Had something similar to this occur in the San Diego queue, but behind us. It would have been fine had some of them not jumped in front of us during the ticket check and held space for a few others on the floor.

I guess that is a trivial complaint at this point! :$ Buuuuut, as long as you're courteous about all of those things, you aren't likely to be hassled.

Anyway, I'm going to bring an ice chest overly packed with cold drinks. If any of you want to overly pack some snacks, we should trade goodies! I'm also going to bring a checkers board if anyone wants to play :cool:

ONLY 72 MORE HOURS, WOOO HOOOOO :D :D :D

Oh good...I'm going to be in the queue with a friend and will need to leave the line to pick up my sister when she's off work...I've been worried about it.

Two more days! :eek: Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday! Overpacking snacks sounds like a brilliant idea...

I hope you're all easy to spot. I don't like the idea of having to wander around a stadium on my own looking for people I can't find.

The same thing happened at Oracle on 4/14/2010, but I was looking for my sister. I got incredibly lost and had to pass a few barriers. The security guards gave me odd looks but didn't do anything. After I somehow wound up among trucks and buses, I was able to find the area of the stadium around where my sister was.

Archived