Muse does seem to love California,because if the SJ and Sacramento shows turn out to be true,then Cali will have a total of six shows in one year,with one last December too.

Edit:I forgot about Coachella,so it would be seven in total if the SJ and Sacramento shows are made official.

Muse does seem to love California,because if the SJ and Sacramento shows turn out to be true,then Cali will have a total of six shows in one year,with one last December too.

Edit:I forgot about Coachella,so it would be seven in total if the SJ and Sacramento shows are made official.

If SJ ends up happening, Muse will have done 40 performances in the state of CA since 1998. A few of those were private performances though. But if there's anyone who went to more than 30 of them, my hat's off to you. That's a lot of shows... Texas (17), New York (14), and Ohio (12) are the next highest...

If SJ ends up happening, Muse will have done 40 performances in the state of CA since 1998. A few of those were private performances though. But if there's anyone who went to more than 30 of them, my hat's off to you. That's a lot of shows... Texas (17), New York (14), and Ohio (12) are the next highest...

That's crazy!

I just wish I had found out about Muse before 07. I coulda seen a ton more shows at smaller venues including one at my favorite venue The Warfield in San Francisco!

And this is why California is the best lol

Wow,that's amazing,didn't know that.

Happy that California is getting so many concerts this year.

:LOL: at the Muse loves Cali tag.

I was so happy to see this, I might be able to go! :awesome: Does anyone know if the "Insider" thing is same as the mailing list for 94.7? I want to make sure I signed up for the right thing :LOL:

yeah they are the same.. i want to get around 1000 entries for the contest lol

Is it sad that I have the Muse Ticketmaster page open and I keep refreshing it in hopes of the Sacramento date showing up before Muse management officially announces it tomorrow?

Seriously how sad is that?... :D

Hahaha now you got me doing this too. Don't worry I shall join you until my fingers bleed:LOL:

I will be deeply disappointed if they don't announce this though:eek: But this is just me being negative.

Hahaha now you got me doing this too. Don't worry I shall join you until my fingers bleed:LOL:

I will be deeply disappointed if they don't announce this though:eek: But this is just me being negative.

Good to know I'm not the only lunatic! ;)

And keep all thoughts positive. Enough with your negativity! :LOL:

Good to know I'm not the only lunatic! ;)

And keep all thoughts positive. Enough with your negativity! :LOL:

Oh well we are Muse lunatics, nothing can cure us of this. We just have to deal with our lunacy somehow. And that is...by buying MORE TICKETS.:D

Fine all the negative thoughts have been expelled. I just saw that you are going to the LA shows too, how exciting for you. Plus this one too. You must be going out of your mind:eek::)

Yeah the last week of September is gonna be the greatest week of my life! Especially after they announce the SJ and Sac dates officially! :D

Lucky you. If I had money to go to all the shows they are doing in Cali, I would go in a heartbeat. But unfortunately I'm a poor college student, which means I can only afford a ticket once in a great while:LOL:

Are you planning on getting GA with these?

Lucky you. If I had money to go to all the shows they are doing in Cali, I would go in a heartbeat. But unfortunately I'm a poor college student, which means I can only afford a ticket once in a great while:LOL:

I'm gonna try for GA for SJ and/or Sactown.

LA I have a seated ticket (a really good one too! :D )

Anaheim I have a GA ticket

I didn't really plan on going to all the CA dates. I just figured the three so. cal. dates were all they were going to do for CA, since that's kind of a lot! I figured since I was in the area, that I'd hit up all three of the shows and just stay the weekend to hang in So Cal and make a big trip out of it, Disney and all. I would have preferred to just go to Nor Cal shows, but those weren't even likely. Now that they're in the picture, I can't pass them up! So it just so happens that I'll be going to all the CA dates. This rarely happens. I'll be in GA for SD and Anaheim. Seats for LA. Aiming for GA for SJ and Sac. Seats are a nice breather sometimes and it's relaxing to stroll in a half hour before the show starts, but GA is where the energy is.

Archived