:D What a weekend!!! Don't know where to start... I'm still so excited and I have a stupid grin on my face. Started off with The Hives on Friday, they were so good live. Everybody should check them out at a concert. Saturday Kasabian:D > I have autographs > YES!!! Kasabian totally rocked and so did Editors.

NOW SUNDAY:

OMFG:eek: We sat there from 9.30am (entry) and from 12 at the front barrier in the bloody hot sun. Everybody of us thought: We will NOT survive this. Muse will be the death of us *lol*. But as Soljanka already wrote the security gave us water all the time, even water over our heads. It was very good that 30 Seconds to Mars played before Muse, because the crowd was already going nuts. At some point Jared Leto said to the audience: The next 10 crowdsurfers coming up in front will sing Kings and Queens with us on stage. I think I don't have to tell what happened next.....

Holy Jesus Muse were so great. They totally rocked at Rock im Park. They started with an orgasmic MK Ultra and nothing could stop the crowd from this point from jumping and sing along to ALL songs very, very loud. Every 30 seconds a crowd surfer had been picked up by the security. If you want a really good audience come to a German festival. We know how to rock;). After MK Ultra they played CE. I nearly cried, I was in such a unbelievable mood:$. When House of the rising sun came up my reaction was like:eek:

I couldn't believe it. At the last part of the concert a little storm came up with some rain and it totally fitted the rock moves.

I would like to write more but I'm out of words....

My feet hurt like hell, I have no voice and I have to prepare for Paris now.

Many thanks to Muse for such an incredible show:\mm/::party::dance::awesome::matt::dom::chris:

To the girls (Soljanka, Springflower, Minilogue, Tree and the others) I met there:

I had so much fun with you. See you again in Paris, Nijmegen, Krakau (?) and London.

:D What a weekend!!! Don't know where to start... I'm still so excited and I have a stupid grin on my face. Started off with The Hives on Friday, they were so good live. Everybody should check them out at a concert. Saturday Kasabian:D > I have autographs > YES!!! Kasabian totally rocked and so did Editors.

NOW SUNDAY:

Many thanks to Muse for such an incredible show:\mm/::party::dance::awesome::matt::dom::chris:

To the girls (Soljanka, Springflower, Minilogue, Tree and the others) I met there:

I had so much fun with you. See you again in Paris, Nijmegen, Krakau (?) and London.

:happy: sounds amazing :D

LOL, does anyone find it funny that the non-ridiculous-stage-setup-16-song-setlist-festival shows are x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to the other set shows?

Haha, neither funny nor surprising. I just hope they can be as good as they have been in the festivals in the stadiums.

Holy Jesus Muse were so great. They totally rocked at Rock im Park. They started with an orgasmic MK Ultra and nothing could stop the crowd from this point from jumping and sing along to ALL songs very, very loud. Every 30 seconds a crowd surfer had been picked up by the security. If you want a really good audience come to a German festival. We know how to rock;). After MK Ultra they played CE. I nearly cried, I was in such a unbelievable mood:$. When House of the rising sun came up my reaction was like:eek:

Heh, I can imagine. I was only sitting on my couch reading tweets on a computer screen and I went :pope: when I saw that MK+CE opening combo! :$:LOL:

Glad to hear you had such a great time for the whole weekend :)

OMFG:eek: We sat there from 9.30am (entry) and from 12 at the front barrier in the bloody hot sun. Everybody of us thought: We will NOT survive this. Muse will be the death of us *lol*. But as Soljanka already wrote the security gave us water all the time, even water over our heads. It was very good that 30 Seconds to Mars played before Muse, because the crowd was already going nuts. At some point Jared Leto said to the audience: The next 10 crowdsurfers coming up in front will sing Kings and Queens with us on stage. I think I don't have to tell what happened next.....

I couldn't believe it. At the last part of the concert a little storm came up with some rain and it totally fitted the rock moves.

It was great meeting you! :awesome:

Oh yes! Kasabian were great and we went to their autograph session. :chuckle: And Editos... my god I'm in love with them now. <33 SO amazing.

Jared Leto can go fuck off. What a stupid twat... I don't like my head getting kicked by fucking crowdsurfers. :mad:

My videos are now on youtube :)

Plug In Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7FWSVGLuJQ

Hysteria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsRiS-y9SY8

Aw, just read that they didn't play Exo because of the rain... which is weird it didn't rain heavily but apparently they couldn't bring out the UFO because of the weather and thus, skipped Exo.

All day we wished for rain... now I wish we didn't, lol.

:eyebrows: I love how excited the person videoing seems to be when the song starts :D Shame it ended before the piano, though...

Aw, just read that they didn't play Exo because of the rain... which is weird it didn't rain heavily but apparently they couldn't bring out the UFO because of the weather and thus, skipped Exo.

I was wondering about that... if it's true, it's a shame they wouldn't just do the song without the UFO :(

LOL, does anyone find it funny that the non-ridiculous-stage-setup-16-song-setlist-festival shows are x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to the other set shows?

I'm completely lost now. I just have no idea why they're doing it.

Oh so this was the reason? ...what a pity. I would have loved to see that UFO and hear Exo so much...

BUT OMG :D THEY PLAYED CE!!! My first time seeing Muse live and it was sooooo gorgeous. They played all the songs I love (OK I do love any of their songs ;)). They left me breathless. Unbelievable. Before Rock im Park, I was enthusiastic about them. Now, I'm completely OBSESSED ;) Can't wait to see them again at Wembley Stadium...

Archived