Kay I'm going to ask this...

They got Citizen Erased, Bliss (with falsetto) AND a bit of House of the Rising Sun?

Fuck this working for the summer thing... I'm dropping everything and flying abroad to see whats going to happen next :LOL:

:D

Did that seem as odd as it sounds? :LOL::$

I was a bit surprised. :LOL: I thought they're gonna start with MK or Uprising but then a riff first...interesting start. :D

Uploaded my best pics to a Photobucket album :)

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/bleeding_silence/Muse%20Rock%20im%20Park/

Kay I'm going to ask this...

They got Citizen Erased, Bliss (with falsetto) AND a bit of House of the Rising Sun?

Fuck this working for the summer thing... I'm dropping everything and flying abroad to see whats going to happen next :LOL:

No, Rock am Ring got Bliss.

Rock im Park (where I went to) got Citizen Erased and the bit of House of the Rising Sun. :)

I was a bit surprised. :LOL: I thought they're gonna start with MK or Uprising but then a riff first...interesting start. :D

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/bleeding_silence/Muse%20Rock%20im%20Park/

No, Rock am Ring got Bliss.

Rock im Park (where I went to) got Citizen Erased and the bit of House of the Rising Sun. :)

Ahhh ok. Too many festivals with "Rock" at the beginning of the name. Confused me :chuckle:

Even still... I bet you had a fantastic night with that set :happy:

:chuckle: I can imagine... they must have been in a mood to have started randomly with a riff :D

After looking at your pics, I've decided that both matt's new suits are tinfoil... it's just that one is tinfoil that's been crumpled and then smoothed and the other hasn't been smoothed :pimp:

:chuckle: I can imagine... they must have been in a mood to have started randomly with a riff :D

After looking at your pics, I've decided that both matt's new suits are tinfoil... it's just that one is tinfoil that's been crumpled and then smoothed and the other hasn't been smoothed :pimp:

Some crazy people make hats out of tinfoil to keep the alien spies from reading their minds. Other make entire suits.

Some crazy people make hats out of tinfoil to keep the alien spies from reading their minds. Other make entire suits.

yet his head is uncovered.... maybe he figures they're already in his head, but he doesn't want to be violated further :eek:

EDIT: Or maybe the sonic hairdo is somehow intended to block the signals :shifty: hmmm...

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing :D

yet his head is uncovered.... maybe he figures they're already in his head, but he doesn't want to be violated further :eek:

EDIT: Or maybe the sonic hairdo is somehow intended to block the signals :shifty: hmmm...

I think you may be on to something there.....:shifty:

yay vids :awesome:

I guess my point is that people are most likely travel for the special things, like the stadium shows or the stripped down gigs, not just for the bells and whistles ;)

For the stadiums, I think having the big stage is important because so many people will be so far away... but if I went to one of the arena shows and there was a technical glitch with the towers and the video screens and the band ended up having to play with the house lights on, I wouldn't have been bothered. As long as the sound and mix were good, I could handle not having the fancy stage. But it doesn't matter how good the lights and stage are, if the music isn't right, I'm more likely to notice.... if that makes any sense...

It makes perfect sense :)

The GOOD music is the most important thing :)

i get this feeling that new born will become rarer and rarer

i predicted when the album came out that US would eventually boot New Born out of the sets.. I hope this doesn't come true

No! Resistance, UD, NSC, etc all go before Newborn.

i get this feeling that new born will become rarer and rarer

i predicted when the album came out that US would eventually boot New Born out of the sets.. I hope this doesn't come true

I think we'll get it at all of the stadium shows, it may be rare at festivals though. Seems as though Map of the Problematique mayb be in the same bracket as well.

I wish Resistance, Undisclosed Desires etc.. get played less. But they're singles, so they're gonna get the nod.

No! Resistance, UD, NSC, etc all go before Newborn.

Lulz why on earth would they drop the title track and main.single from the new album, and an innovative a fresh solid single, above dropping a song they wrote 10 years ago! NSC maybe but not the other two haha

Archived