how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

Man this year just keeps getting better with concerts. Just saw Spoon a week ago. Seeing Jonsi this weekend. Black Keys and Modest Mouse are coming up. Roger Waters and Muse in the fall. Muse will be the best, but this summer is gonna be great.

I can't wait for this gig! I went to the one in Las Vegas, NV and it was absolutely amazing. I'm planning on getting GA tickets this time round though but we'll see what happens. I'm tempted to go see them while they're in Milwaukee too :D The shame is that I'm from North Dakota and honestly I'm probably the only Muse fan in Grand Forks so it looks like I'll have to go by myself or something (EEK!) It would be awesome if I could meet up with a bunch of people or something, it would make it a lot cooler!

you'll probably find a bunch of us in the GA line that day:)

I'm thinking about going to see this show too. :awesome:

I'd love to see 2 shows, it might make up for completely missing the tour that just ended. It's so hard to plan six months in advance on such short notice though! I might have to get tickets and then figure out if/how I'm going.

It would be awesome if I could meet up with a bunch of people or something, it would make it a lot cooler!

A muser meetup would definitely make it cooler!

Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that I was at the Target Center last month for high school basketball tournaments. I got to go in the back way where they park tour buses, which leads into the dressing rooms. :yesey: I think I remember where it is from the outside, so I might be able to show us board people and we could see if we could meet Muse after the show.:awesome:

Spoon? I'm jealous. Seriously falling behind on concerts. I'm going to try and make it when Black Keys rolls in. ;)

Spoon are coming back to Minnesota for the Basilica Block Party on July 10th so you can see them then :)

I'm seeing Spoon at the Block Party, Phoenix in August and now Muse! Soooo excited.

I wanted to see the Black Keys and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club when they came in March but sadly most First Av shows are 18+

Oh I forgot to mention yesterday that I was at the Target Center last month for high school basketball tournaments. I got to go in the back way where they park tour buses, which leads into the dressing rooms. :yesey: I think I remember where it is from the outside, so I might be able to show us board people and we could see if we could meet Muse after the show.:awesome:

That would be very awesome. :D

No...how would people think you're the old person when you quote Mae West in your signature? :p Just joking.

I'm from Minneapolis and will be attending this show. I saw the show in Chicago last month. I will also try to get GA tickets when they go on sale tomorrow.

Does anyone have recommendations on how early to arrive in the GA line on the day of the show?

excellent, I was going to go snoop, but you've taken care of that already!

I totally be there, except that I'd be the old geek in a crowd of teens. :LOL:

I think I have you beat!;)

No...how would people think you're the old person when you quote Mae West in your signature? :p Just joking.

I'm from Minneapolis and will be attending this show. I saw the show in Chicago last month. I will also try to get GA tickets when they go on sale tomorrow.

Does anyone have recommendations on how early to arrive in the GA line on the day of the show?

9 am was good for Chicago though the very first group was there a couple hours earlier

excellent, I was going to go snoop, but you've taken care of that already!

I think I have you beat!;)

9 am was good for Chicago though the very first group was there a couple hours earlier

9 am!? shit i have school that day..... hmm maybe i need to sweet talk my parents a bit.

you'd probably still get a good spot if you show up after school, early morning is for those of us determined to get to the barrier!

hmm my mother said "we aren't making that decision yet." when i asked her if i could maybe skip school. this makes me hopeful. just gotta pull out this face :supersad: when the "decision making" time comes around.

Well, I don't get to get pit seats or get to try to find them after the gig, as confirmed by my parents.:( I will let you all know where the tour buss should be though.

awh that's sucky :( my mom was wary about me getting GA too.... i convinced her that if i could stand the moshing at warped tour i can handle the pit at muse.

Great news: Got excellent seats in Sec. 130. Bad news: Forgot to get extra ticket for my brother's friend. OOPS. I could still buy it, but it won't be next to us...haha I'm an idiot! I'm so used to it just being my brother and I - he's my concert buddy. :LOL:

Archived