I would do that... but I'm scared to offend him D:

Someone brave enough to father 5 children with the same woman (my DH said he would be on Maury soon at this rate until I pointed out it was the same woman and they have been married forever) - surely a pack of condoms wouldn't offend him! Then again my husbands favorite game at supermarket is to put odd items in my cart such as extra large supersensory condoms! :LOL:

Maybe its easier when he's away! and apparently not pestering her all the time! :LOL:

true!

Someone with front row seats, do me a favor at this show please.

Throw some condoms up there for Chris. It's a win-win.

I think the crowd should do their own "balloons" for PiB :yesey:

:chuckle::LOL:

Then again my husbands favorite game at supermarket is to put odd items in my cart such as extra large supersensory condoms! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: too funny! My hubby wont do that because hes afraid I'll make him buy "girly" items

Someone brave enough to father 5 children with the same woman (my DH said he would be on Maury soon at this rate until I pointed out it was the same woman and they have been married forever) - surely a pack of condoms wouldn't offend him! Then again my husbands favorite game at supermarket is to put odd items in my cart such as extra large supersensory condoms! :LOL:

Hahaha, I wonder what size Chris would need... ;)

okay, question for you all: Should I give up tickets to Columbus and keep ones for Cincinnati? Because the amount of time driving to Cincinnati and back would just be the same amount of time going to Cincinnati, then driving to the Columbus show, and returning. It really doesn't help that they moved it do days I have classes... :(

I think, as compensation, they should make the floor tickets GA :D

*bump*

Dead thread is slightly dead!

I'm sort of glad this has changed to a Monday, because now we can drive down from Ontario on Saturday and spend Sunday/Monday checking out the city, going over to Kentucky (just to say we went there haha) and meeting up with some of you Musers :D

And how can I forget, the Converse store!! :chuckle: I wish we had one of those where we live!

*bump*

Dead thread is slightly dead!

I'm sort of glad this has changed to a Monday, because now we can drive down from Ontario on Saturday and spend Sunday/Monday checking out the city, going over to Kentucky (just to say we went there haha) and meeting up with some of you Musers :D

And how can I forget, the Converse store!! :chuckle: I wish we had one of those where we live!

Kentucky is slightly boring, so it isn't a big deal to go there! :LOL: Except for the florence mall, which has a converse store and other awesome stores of awesomeness.

How does anyone not have a converse store!? I love em. :p

I still wish it was on a saturday though. Sucks for everyone who got plane tickets already and made hotel reservations.

Kentucky is slightly boring, so it isn't a big deal to go there! :LOL: Except for the florence mall, which has a converse store and other awesome stores of awesomeness.

I still wish it was on a saturday though. Sucks for everyone who got plane tickets already and made hotel reservations.

Kentucky is great - it is what it is and just remember it is the birthplace of the best eye candy in Hollywood - Clooney and Depp! and the Bruckheimer's think its a pretty great place too.

Anyplace in the world is what you make it - if you want it to be boring it will be!

I'm actually trying to find tickets for both Columbus and Cinci.

But I'm pickyy kid! Hahha Muse have GA and Floor 2, front rows.

I've actually considered skipping out on Cinci because of the seating situation.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I hate whoever decided it'd be fun to attack and kill people that day. >=[

That's exactly why we are going there, converse store!!!! haha

yeah we had cancel our hotel, so now we have to rebook but whatever, it's worth it. We're actually happy about the date change because now we are doing GA for Columbus :D

okay, question for you all: Should I give up tickets to Columbus and keep ones for Cincinnati? Because the amount of time driving to Cincinnati and back would just be the same amount of time going to Cincinnati, then driving to the Columbus show, and returning. It really doesn't help that they moved it do days I have classes... :(

I think, as compensation, they should make the floor tickets GA :D

mmaybe its been asked before but can i still buy the original tickets off stubhub and they will still work? i dont see why they wouldnt but just a question and does anyone have 2 tivkets for sale lol?

My mother bought two extra tickets because the originals she bought weren't together, but we're still debating whether to keep two separate floor tickets or two pair tickets on the side. It's possible we will have those for sale.

Hey guys! Sorry to bust into your thread, but me and a couple of other members on the forum are planning a special project for the guys from all the US fans who are attending their shows during the fall tour :D

Please check it out, and participate if you'd like! I think it will be really fun :)

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=74877

I just saw that thread! Great idea!

yeah i totally just filled that one out. s'okay, this thread needed a bump anyways XD

question for you all: Should I give up tickets to Columbus and keep ones for Cincinnati? Because the amount of time driving to Cincinnati and back would just be the same amount of time going to Cincinnati, then driving to the Columbus show, and returning. It really doesn't help that they moved it do days I have classes...

I think, as compensation, they should make the floor tickets GA. Hmm? Hmmmm? Anyone with me? :awesome:

yeah i totally just filled that one out. s'okay, this thread needed a bump anyways XD

question for you all: Should I give up tickets to Columbus and keep ones for Cincinnati? Because the amount of time driving to Cincinnati and back would just be the same amount of time going to Cincinnati, then driving to the Columbus show, and returning. It really doesn't help that they moved it do days I have classes...

I think, as compensation, they should make the floor tickets GA. Hmm? Hmmmm? Anyone with me? :awesome:

ok...Im lost... where are you coming from and heading to? were you planning on both or just one and would you miss less class time? Cincys on Monday might be eaiser than a Tue of Columbus, depending on you schedule. Being during the week and THAT week especially makes it tougher for me, but....gotta do what ya gotta do, its tough being a Muse fan:p. Im with you on the GA:LOL:

I say... come to both!!! I'm missing class too! We're driving from Ontario. Thankfully Monday is Thanksgiving so I'm not missing class there, but I will be missing Tuesday and Wednesday. More then worth it for Muse :happy:

ok...Im lost... where are you coming from and heading to? were you planning on both or just one and would you miss less class time? Cincys on Monday might be eaiser than a Tue of Columbus, depending on you schedule. Being during the week and THAT week especially makes it tougher for me, but....gotta do what ya gotta do, its tough being a Muse fan:p. Im with you on the GA:LOL:

Okay: I am starting out from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Heading to Cincinnati. My plans are to leave on Friday and spend two extra days in Cincy with my family (my aunt and uncle and grandma, along with my sister who's traveling with me through this). So then we go to the concert on Monday. Spend the night in Cincy. Then, travel to Columbus the next day, go to the concert, and then right after the concert, head back to Ann Arbor.

i dunno my schedule yet, because I have yet to sign up for classes. this sucks. Stupid Chris having to go and make another baby... :mad: lol.

it's totally worth it though, I know. Missing two classes can't be that bad :) but I suppose I can sell the Columbus tickets and not go... they're not even GA, and they're not even together in the stands. So uh, yeah.

and bisbstuff, it might be Thanksgiving for you, but not quite for us Americans! Hahahaha. we can complain about missing class together :D

Okay: I am starting out from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Heading to Cincinnati. My plans are to leave on Friday and spend two extra days in Cincy with my family (my aunt and uncle and grandma, along with my sister who's traveling with me through this). So then we go to the concert on Monday. Spend the night in Cincy. Then, travel to Columbus the next day, go to the concert, and then right after the concert, head back to Ann Arbor.

i dunno my schedule yet, because I have yet to sign up for classes. this sucks. Stupid Chris having to go and make another baby... :mad: lol.

it's totally worth it though, I know. Missing two classes can't be that bad :) but I suppose I can sell the Columbus tickets and not go... they're not even GA, and they're not even together in the stands. So uh, yeah.

and bisbstuff, it might be Thanksgiving for you, but not quite for us Americans! Hahahaha. we can complain about missing class together :D

Come to both if you can...alot of us are! :DBut I see what you mean...it'd be alot easier on the weekend. I'd find out your class schedule first before you decide.:)

ugh, I have been so lazy for a couple weeks now .... haven't moved my hotel reservations yet, I am still going to be in Cincy for the old show date! :LOL: better get a move on .... !

We haven't booked our hotels yet for the new date either. I'm still waiting on a reply from a place in Columbus on whether we can check in at 1am or so.. They told us 12am would be good but I need 1am... so we are waiting to book until we hear back.

112 days! (wanted to show this poor thread some love, it's been neglected lately! haha)

We haven't booked our hotels yet for the new date either. I'm still waiting on a reply from a place in Columbus on whether we can check in at 1am or so.. They told us 12am would be good but I need 1am... so we are waiting to book until we hear back.

And our hotel is booked! As with the original date, we're staying at the Hyatt!

Okay, I haven't posted here in forever. But I have a question... Is anyone planning on coming into Cinci on Friday night? (with the new date changes and all).

I'm intending on it; my sister and I have family in Cinci and are planning on a weekend getaway there before the concert and then going all the way to Columbus for that show. How come you ask? :)

Archived