Because we are coming up friday mid day/afternoon as well. And unfortunately, our hotel plans have been screwed because neither of us are yet 21 so we can't check into a hotel? suckageeee. and we wanted to stay at the hyatt so it's in a good distance from the arena. looking for solutions to this lol.

lol wut, that's a ridiculous rule. Well, I mean, it's reasonable, but really? :noey: Would you need someone related to you to check ya in? I wouldn't be able to, but my sister's 23 ;) (not promising anything though :p )

We can get you in, we are all over 21 and staying at the Hyatt, but like I said, won't be there till Saturday...

Wow, you guys are coming Sat? I've thought about coming Sun night...but I don't know yet. It might be just as easy for us to drive down Monday. (If there is a Bengals game on Sun, Im sure my hubby would be more than happy to come down Sunday:p) Id like to stay Mon night and not have to drive back..we won't be in a hurry for Columbus since we have seats. That is such an insane week for us, but I WILL take time out of it (and pull my daughter out of school) for Muse! :LOL::musesign:

Wow, you guys are coming Sat? I've thought about coming Sun night...but I don't know yet. It might be just as easy for us to drive down Monday. (If there is a Bengals game on Sun, Im sure my hubby would be more than happy to come down Sunday:p) Id like to stay Mon night and not have to drive back..we won't be in a hurry for Columbus since we have seats. That is such an insane week for us, but I WILL take time out of it (and pull my daughter out of school) for Muse! :LOL::musesign:
Yep, we'll be there Saturday evening sometime. This way we'll have all of Sunday and part of Monday to see the city.

I love you mums that are taking your kids out of school for Muse - you rock! :D

• 3 weeks later...
This thread gets neglected :noey:

muse.jpg

:musesign::eyebrows:

What day are we on? About 85 to go? Anyone still hoping this changes to GA? :LOL:

It does get neglected. Love that pic!! Yes, Im still hoping it changes to GA:LOL: Don't think it'll happen though:supersad:

man, I am going to hate the long axx drive down .... but to see muse will be :awesome:

It WILL be worth it, and we will all have FUN!!!:dance:

Anyone want to go to the Bengals game on Sunday? We are going.:D

What day are we on? About 85 to go? Anyone still hoping this changes to GA? :LOL:

:stunned: are you saying there is no hope?

There's always hope, although I'm not holding my breath! haha

Have any of you attended or seen film of a Muse concert with seats on the floor? What do you think would happen? I'm afraid legs would be broken (and chairs, too). There is no way to contain the energy that Muse incites. :musesign:

Have any of you attended or seen film of a Muse concert with seats on the floor? What do you think would happen? I'm afraid legs would be broken (and chairs, too). There is no way to contain the energy that Muse incites. :musesign:
No, there definitely isn't! Heck, I can barely sit still at home when I'm listening to them. I can often be found dancing and jumping around my apartment; especially if I'm listening to live stuff! Which has been a lot lately... my poor neighbours! haha

I think it's going to be a little difficult to jump and dance like fools, but I think we'll manage ok (although I suspect banging into the chairs will result in some pretty bruised up legs, but those bruises will go well with the ones we'll likely get on barrier the next night!)! It'll be worth it though! :LOL:

I think it's going to be a little difficult to jump and dance like fools, but I think we'll manage ok (although I suspect banging into the chairs will result in some pretty bruised up legs, but those bruises will go well with the ones we'll likely get on barrier the next night!)! It'll be worth it though! :LOL:

Bruises! Yes! That's a good way to look at this, i think. After the Detroit show, I didn't want my bruises to fade; they were living memories/souvenirs!:LOL:

I'm going to put a major damper on all your guys' experience when I jump, land awkwardly on my chair and break my neck. But hey, maybe then they won't be so anti GA at the venue anymore!

I'm going to put a major damper on all your guys' experience when I jump, land awkwardly on my chair and break my neck. But hey, maybe then they won't be so anti GA at the venue anymore!

so, when you do that...if you chair is further up than mine....can I have your spot?:p:LOL:

so, when you do that...if you chair is further up than mine....can I have your spot?:p:LOL:

Okay, deal.

I wonder though.. If a fan were to die at a show, do you think they would honor their death wish of having Hyper Chondriac Music played at their funeral? :LOL:

Sorry to go OT, but I just found out:

I have 2 or 3 extra tickets to this show available for face value, $60 each including the fees.

Section 139, Row G, seats 1-8. (I'm assuming you can pick any 2 or 3 of those seats, though you will be intermingled with my friends, lol)

Hrmm... :S Should I be posting this in a separate forum? *goes to see*

Okay, deal.

I wonder though.. If a fan were to die at a show, do you think they would honor their death wish of having Hyper Chondriac Music played at their funeral? :LOL:

we will request it for you:LOL: Actually I LOVE that song! ....hmmm, now you have me thinking about what Muse songs I want played at my funeral:chuckle:

Sorry to go OT, but I just found out:

I have 2 or 3 extra tickets to this show available for face value, $60 each including the fees.

Section 139, Row G, seats 1-8. (I'm assuming you can pick any 2 or 3 of those seats, though you will be intermingled with my friends, lol)

Hrmm... :S Should I be posting this in a separate forum? *goes to see*

your not OT, we are, we seem to topic jump alot:LOL:

Archived