Shopping!!! Someone mentioned shopping!!! might need some new converse to go with some new merchandise! :happy:

Hi! Really no GA for Cincy so plenty of recovering and taking out time getting to the venue Sat night. Definitely up for partying the whole weekend! :D And definitely just 6 months away exactly :stunned: And DEFINITELY need to get back to wife/mother mode as soccer and the end of school coming are what are ruling me right now!

I'm still holding out hope for a real GA... anyway if not maybe we can play musical chairs? :D

Mum mode... hmmmm... yeah I really gotta get onto that! :$

I'm staying the day after the concert to do all the Cinci fun stuff :). that will be my shopping day to spend what i didn't spend on merch. lol.
I haven't booked my flights yet, so don't know when I'll be flying out. If it's Sunday, I'll have to break away from the group on Saturday to go shopping for a bit! Of course, I may not have much money left after all the merch I hope to get! :LOL:

This is gonna be the Weekend Of My Life!

+1!!! :dance:

hey, i was wondering if anyone who has been to this arena could describe it a bit? Acoustics? size comparisons?

My last muse concert was at Chicagos United Center, which was huge but had sort of fuzzy acoustics (couldn't understand any of the lyrics from the silversun pickups) and it was a bit disappointing (not that it wasnt th best night of my life :musesign:)

hey, i was wondering if anyone who has been to this arena could describe it a bit? Acoustics? size comparisons?

My last muse concert was at Chicagos United Center, which was huge but had sort of fuzzy acoustics (couldn't understand any of the lyrics from the silversun pickups) and it was a bit disappointing (not that it wasnt th best night of my life :musesign:)

IMO if you could understand Muse and not SSPU then that wasn't the arena, that was SSPU's sound guy not having experience to make them sound as good as possible. I saw them Atlanta and Nashville and was really dreading Nashville because SSPU sounded really fuzzy in Atlanta. I ended up about the same seats for both shows but different arenas. SSPU sounded much better in Nashville - I actually sent a comment to Alt Nation when they were there to sort their sound out! :LOL: I think they suffer from equalizing their sound because it is so bass driven. They need to write with a thought of what sound they like and how that will translate in small/medium/large venues - or alter their songs to suit the venues. IMO.

That said - will be interesting to hear how the sound is in Cincinnati!

:eek::eek::eek: A converse store?!?!?! Linda, we are soooooo going there!!! hahah

This is going to be awesome, can't wait to meet all you guys, especially if a lot of you will stay at the same hotel as our group! (Isadora, TaB, Math you)

Converse FTW! ;):LOL:

Just booked a room at the Hyatt. Great location for the concert! Doesn't seem too far away from the airport. Might have to set more than one alarm to wake up on time, though. :p

We're slowly taking over the Hyatt, one Muser at a time! :LOL:

After I had lost all hope of getting floor seats for this show my wonderful husband got me tickets!! Floor 2 Row E :) Woo. Im coming from Ontario so I need to book my hotel but im super excited to just have tickets!! haha PS. although my hubby is wonderful and got me the tickets he doenst really want to go, so if you know anyone who would like a floor seat for this show let me know, so it wont be wasted :) Woooo. Anyone else from Canada coming to this show?? :) :)

After I had lost all hope of getting floor seats for this show my wonderful husband got me tickets!! Floor 2 Row E :) Woo. Im coming from Ontario so I need to book my hotel but im super excited to just have tickets!! haha PS. although my hubby is wonderful and got me the tickets he doenst really want to go, so if you know anyone who would like a floor seat for this show let me know, so it wont be wasted :) Woooo. Anyone else from Canada coming to this show?? :) :)

I will buy that from you! I have a seat in section 1 but it's row N and I really want to be closer. Are you selling it for cost?

You're right behind us! We have floor 2 row d :)

First of all lucky you at getting row E! My group is 2 rows behind you. And speaking of that group, the three of us are coming from Canada (the two of them from Ontario, I'm coming from Nova Scotia!). There are a couple more coming from Ontario I believe.

First of all lucky you at getting row E! My group is 2 rows behind you. And speaking of that group, the three of us are coming from Canada (the two of them from Ontario, I'm coming from Nova Scotia!). There are a couple more coming from Ontario I believe.

We need to bring a massive Canadian flag :D

Looks like the Hyatt is going to be the place to be for the weekend. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Awesomee :) Im coming from Windsor which is a whole 5 minutes from the Detroit border haha. Makes things alot easier to go to the US shows. I have a gut feeling now that I have begged to go to these 2 shows with my husband that a london or ottawa date will be announced, oh well, more shows to go to :) haha. Nova Scotia! That is what I call dedication. haha. :) I am so excited. Not quite sure what to expect with the "seated floor" thing, but im sure it will all make sense when we get there. Yay for being 21 in the states as well party party :). Muse + beer + awesome new people = one hell of a weekend.

My last muse concert was at Chicagos United Center, which was huge but had sort of fuzzy acoustics (couldn't understand any of the lyrics from the silversun pickups)

elsewhere on the board there's been discussion how the sound will always be skewed in favor the headliner but IMHO I think it's best that SSPU does record their vocal tracks separately in the studio :chuckle:

elsewhere on the board there's been discussion how the sound will always be skewed in favor the headliner but IMHO I think it's best that SSPU does record their vocal tracks separately in the studio :chuckle:

By the time they got to Nashville they had made friends with the Sound Tech ;) It definitely was much much better than Atlanta.

Hello, I've been to a lot of shows in this arena - it is smaller than the United Center for sure, and I think with the way they have the stage set up in one end it will make it definitely more intimate than other larger arena shows. I'm guessing the capcity with the stage set up the way they have it and the fact there won't be any seats behind the stage is somewhere around 12-14,000 people. I would be pretty surprised if this place sold out, to tell you the truth, but we Muse fans do travel well huh! :D

As far as sound quality, it can REALLY depend on where you are in the place with some of the louder moments. Since this is an all seated show, I actually would prefer being towards the back middle for the maximum sound. But as far as "fuzzy acoustics" I hope that isn't the problem - since this is a headlining gig they should have their guys scope out the system to get the most out of it with no sound glitches well in advance of showtime. Still, I wouldn't worry about it. :)

We need to bring a massive Canadian flag :D

Looks like the Hyatt is going to be the place to be for the weekend. Can't wait to meet everyone!

I was thinking the same thing! Thought of bringing a NS flag too!!

Awesomee :) Im coming from Windsor which is a whole 5 minutes from the Detroit border haha. Makes things alot easier to go to the US shows. I have a gut feeling now that I have begged to go to these 2 shows with my husband that a london or ottawa date will be announced, oh well, more shows to go to :) haha. Nova Scotia! That is what I call dedication. haha. :) I am so excited. Not quite sure what to expect with the "seated floor" thing, but im sure it will all make sense when we get there. Yay for being 21 in the states as well party party :). Muse + beer + awesome new people = one hell of a weekend.
Indeed it will be!!

*ahem* six months! :dance:
6 months away from night two of major face melting! :\mm/: haha And the epic Muser meetup/party!! :awesome:

Im thinking about booking my hotel soon, just a thought, not trying to be creepy haha, but does anyone have extra room in there room and want to split the cost to save money? lol if not then i'll just book my own, im so cheap :$ lol.

I'm so cheap, too...well, I have to be after buying tickets to these 2 shows, plus tickets to the Sacramento, CA, show...and I need to buy plane tickets too! :eek::facepalm: So, yeah, I need to find a roommate.

I'll actually be staying Thursday and Friday nights at the Red Roof Inn, in Columbus, and then Saturday night at the Hyatt in Cincinnati.

And, yeah, I'm not being creepy either :LOL:

Archived