Ok.... *deep breath* I'm new here, but I'm in!``

I started reading this forum just before the Nashville show, joined shortly after, and now I can't stand the excitement and I have to post, lol.

I'm taking my 7 yr old daughter with me to her first concert in November... Best First Concert Ever? You know it! :D

I started reading this forum just before the Nashville show, joined shortly after, and now I can't stand the excitement and I have to post, lol.

I'm taking my 7 yr old daughter with me to her first concert in November... Best First Concert Ever? You know it! :D

Welcome :D

That will definitely be an amazing first concert for her :happy:

My 8 yr old daughter is coming, its her first "real" concert too. :D (I refuse to count the Jonas Bros:p) My hubby is coming too....to watch her...so I can go crazy, haha.:LOL:

I'm new here, too, and also going to the Cincy concert (it's not too long a drive from Indianapolis) and I just wanted to tell you that you have the luckiest daughter on earth! Her first concert will be one for the books--far better than mine...it was N Sync. :$

IDK about everyone else, but November seems much too far away...

Welcome! Indeed this will be the best first concert every - she's a VERY lucky girl! :D

I'm new here, too, and also going to the Cincy concert (it's not too long a drive from Indianapolis) and I just wanted to tell you that you have the luckiest daughter on earth! Her first concert will be one for the books--far better than mine...it was N Sync. :$

IDK about everyone else, but November seems much too far away...

Indeed it is! :( Oh, and Welcome to you as well! :D

There are a few of us here with kids who will be lucky to go to these shows! Unfortunately, my girls still refuse to like Muse, simply because Mom likes them.:rolleyes: Actually, my 10 yr. old is slowly warming up to them...but only because of the YouTube videos of the stage-wrecking!:LOL:

I'm new here, too, and also going to the Cincy concert (it's not too long a drive from Indianapolis)

And Columbus ain't much further, why not do them both?:)

I'm so cheap, too...well, I have to be after buying tickets to these 2 shows, plus tickets to the Sacramento, CA, show...and I need to buy plane tickets too! :eek::facepalm: So, yeah, I need to find a roommate.

I'll actually be staying Thursday and Friday nights at the Red Roof Inn, in Columbus, and then Saturday night at the Hyatt in Cincinnati.

And, yeah, I'm not being creepy either :LOL:

Do you need/want a roomy to split with friday & saturday?? lol Im driving down from Canada to the columbus show early that morning. haha. Let me know if your still interested. Facebook me if interested, or even if your not! haha. Ps. So jealous about the sacramento show!! haha

quick question, which is probably a stupid one lol. the double letter rows are farther back in the section right? so row aa would be 27 right?

Not a stupid question at all! We wondered the same thing after the pre-sale. Two of us contacted the venue and yes, the double letters are farther back. We didn't ask how far the single letter rows go though, so we're just assuming that they go from A - Z; if that is the case than yes AA would be row 27.

first-time concerts: the kids will have their own hearing protection, yeah? :D

sorry to be nosy, but I already suffer from bad tinnitus and a hard ringing in the ears after a Muse gig can give a massive headache and ruin a post-show high :D

link: child hearing protection store page

**I don't work for them or any of the companies they represent! but I do use some of the products they carry! :ninja:

first-time concerts: the kids will have their own hearing protection, yeah? :D

sorry to be nosy, but I already suffer from bad tinnitus and a hard ringing in the ears after a Muse gig can give a massive headache and ruin a post-show high :D

link: child hearing protection store page

**I don't work for them or any of the companies they represent! but I do use some of the products they carry! :ninja:

Thanks for the link. I want to get my daughter some earplugs, but didn't know where to look.:)

So uh... I'm mega(lomania) pumped for this now!!!! Oh my god, I can't believe I'm seeing them twice in two days this fall. Ohhhhh myyyyyy lawdddyyy.

Any word on if they've changed the seating to GA?

(side-note: I wonder if I can bring a banner on a pole in; would you think the arena would allow this? Suppose I should just call.)

So uh... I'm mega(lomania) pumped for this now!!!! Oh my god, I can't believe I'm seeing them twice in two days this fall. Ohhhhh myyyyyy lawdddyyy.

(side-note: I wonder if I can bring a banner on a pole in; would you think the arena would allow this? Suppose I should just call.)

edit: sorry about the double post, my computer went wonky >.<

They haven't, and they won't. An ancient Cincinnati rule since the days when this tragedy happened. Thusly, there will be no GA floor for this or ANY other show in an arena venue in Cincinnati. Just the way it is. So don't sweat getting there hours and hours prior to the show like you would for the C-Bus gig. :)

They haven't, and they won't. An ancient Cincinnati rule since the days when this tragedy happened. Thusly, there will be no GA floor for this or ANY other show in an arena venue in Cincinnati. Just the way it is. So don't sweat getting there hours and hours prior to the show like you would for the C-Bus gig. :)

It's been discussed earlier in this thread that some shows, even a few rock ones (Metallica for example), were GA. I'm not so optimistic that Muse will change to GA after selling as seated, though it is possible.

Archived